Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

To old, check my other newer rom threads...
    Last edited by superceleron; 03-11-2020, 19:59.

GRRRR.... I can't get my KING to be recognized by my computer. It worked a week or two ago, when I updated the firmware. Somewhere, on one of these King links, someone told me how to get it to connect, but I can't find that post. The method he showed me, did not require depressing the reset button on the bottom of the box............

My computer makes a sound when I connect the USB cable, to the USB 2 port on the box, but it does NOT show up on the burning tool version 2.1.7.0. I even uninstalled the burning tool and reinstalled it, to get the drivers to install again.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

They are a pain to be sure...
      Firmware loaded and hit start....
      Then Plug USB should do the job
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I tried it on a different Windows 10 computer and same thing, would not recognize the box. It worked before, so not sure what is different. I tried all the tricks in the books, so now I am doing a complete reset of the box and try again.

Edit: Did a complete reset of the box, but did not help. Someone this forum, told me how to do it, but forgot who it was, and can't find that post......

The computer BEEPS, but won't connect to the burning tool........ It seems like the tool is the issue, but I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Next I will try a different tool.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
          ... I tried all the tricks in the books, ...
          I assume you have attempted to uninstall the driver, restart Win10, then reinstall the driver.
          I don't have this box, so just grasping at straws here. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
            I assume you have attempted to uninstall the driver, restart Win10, then reinstall the driver.

?*
            Yes, I tried that also. Right now, I am downloading the version 2.1.7.0 again, and will try it again. It appears to be a problem with the burning tool, since my computer makes that beeping sound. I have done so many, I can do them in my sleep......... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

?*
              Where are the drivers located?? I uninstalled the tool and when I re-installed it, it re-installed the drivers.........

This is starting to get on my nerves..... Especially since I did it one time without any issues.................

As I recall, to get the tool to "see" the box, don't need to insert a paper clip, not necessary. All that was needed was plug the cable into the black USB 2 port on the box, then insert the power plug........... Or plug the power plug THEN plug in the USB cable. argggggggggg.

Edit: Finally got it installed. Kept plugging and unplugging many times, the tool finally connected to my box. I did use my old home made male to male USB cable, that got it to working, but I think that was just a quirk............

Now to test this ATV firmware. I received this box almost 2 weeks ago, but it was sooo bad, I did not have much good to say about it........ So, I could not bring myself to make a YouTube video of it............ SAD!!

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                RISCy Dude commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad you got it to connect, at least there's that. :-)

It's not that bad, and it was free so that has to Good
              One of the better out of the box works better that a lot we have seen previous I feel, not perfect yet

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Where can I see screenshots? Today I also plan to post my ROM for this box.

Comment

No problems with flash in first try.Testing now!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                    Where can I see screenshots? Today I also plan to post my ROM for this box.
                    sorry dint had the time to take screenshots!

Comment

superceleron,

I buy you a beer right now dude.

Thank you for this.

Comment

Coffee on the way. As usual, you have brought new life into this new Beelink box.................thanks a lot, Superceleron.

Comment

Hi everyone here,tried to update with this ROM,and it was going ok until 17%,then an error message came up.and everything was red no matter how long do I wait or press the refresh button,the eyes stays red all the time,and the box won't start anymore,tried to reset,just not working!
                      any Idea that can help me fix this?
                      thanks

Comment

Just Flash again,
                        Using latest usb tool ?

treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                        X