Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to know
    As of my rom, its a bit delayed since i was busy with other stuff.. but i will see if i can make it this weekend... maybe lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
      link posted by Trebor for latest stock firmware for S/N: B922

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...on-ddr4-v904p0

I installed it to try it out. Seems to have cured my spurious connect not connect ethernet problem. Now running happily on 1GB ethernet LAN switch connected to a router with a 500/500 fiber line. Dslreports speedtrest 150mb down/300mb up . Rebooted a few times connects every time so looks like the issue with my box was firmware based - not the know hardware issue.(I hope!) IPTV pro apk m3u streams also running smoothly now with no loss of signal or dropout. As I only use the box for m3u channel streams and sports APKs I will stick with this for a bit to see how everything else runs until superceleron creates a nice new custom android rom for us to try out

Really good news. Has you mention your problem was a bit diferent from mine. After i tried a spetial firmware send from Beelink the ethernet connection stays connected but only with the limit of 100MB.
      Lets hope this firmware at least fix some users problems.
      Can you test also the bluetooth conection?

Comment

This room works on both x922 and B922x? Thanks

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
          This room works on both x922 and B922x? Thanks

No this one is only for x922, i will be making one that works in both in due time!

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

Really good news. Has you mention your problem was a bit diferent from mine. After i tried a spetial firmware send from Beelink the ethernet connection stays connected but only with the limit of 100MB.
            Lets hope this firmware at least fix some users problems.
            Can you test also the bluetooth conection?
            Tried a USB3 1GB ethernet dongle as a workaround - worked but at low speeds. 10/100 LAN switch was fine but I wanted max speed. Bluetooth switches on and pairs. I dont use it personally
            Last edited by sesdave; 09-12-2019, 07:48.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

No this one is only for x922, i will be making one that works in both in due time!
              Ok, thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post

Tried a USB3 1GB ethernet dongle as a workaround - worked but at low speeds. 10/100 LAN switch was fine but I wanted max speed. Bluetooth switches on and pairs. I dont use it personally
                sort of figures... usb 3 isn't going to be Anywhere near that speed.
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

So much for rom 904P0 from Beelink. it was a false dawn. Spurious ethernet connect not connect back again and now I am getting spurious reboots. Looks like I need a nice Superceleron custom rom and a soldering iron

Comment

There is a new firmware release v905P0 which states in changelog that it address compatibility of ethernet card with certain routers. I haven't tested it yet but be nice to see latest version incorporated into any custom roms especially if it actually helps/solves the known ethernet issues.

Comment

superceleron you will make update to 905PO (B922-serie)???

Comment

superceleron, Thanks for Your hard and nice work again! Iused your Alfawise Rom on H96 Pro dongle which is perfect! The dongle cannot support RJ45 so i switched to This Beelink Super Box. Could You explain me how can the more cheaper and weaker dongle support DTS:X and Atmos HDMI passthrough and this King can't? Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by rruzsi View Post
                        superceleron, Thanks for Your hard and nice work again! Iused your Alfawise Rom on H96 Pro dongle which is perfect! The dongle cannot support RJ45 so i switched to This Beelink Super Box. Could You explain me how can the more cheaper and weaker dongle support DTS:X and Atmos HDMI passthrough and this King can't? Thank You!
                        well it is a case of licenses, they need to had support for it in the sdk!
                        As you know, money talks...

Comment

well it is a case of licenses, they need to had support for it in the sdk!
                          As you know, money talks...
                          Bad news,
                          Sorry for stupid question, without license is technically or just legally impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by rruzsi View Post

Bad news,
                            Sorry for stupid question, without license is technically or just legally impossible?
                            Both!

Comment

Both!
                              I have found a media player app that play DOLBY ATMOS with my samsung soundbar. Unfortunatelly Kodi doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X