Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rruzsi View Post

I have found a media player app that play DOLBY ATMOS with my samsung soundbar. Unfortunatelly Kodi doesn't.
    that is because the player have its own license, and is doing in software!
    Kodi does not have any license unfortunately.

Comment

still no firmware for B922?

Comment

Originally posted by acckiydarik View Post
        still no firmware for B922?
        Actually there is a fw for b922 just not public

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sem T?tulo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.4 KB ID:	789667

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          YET.....

superceleron

I use Your rom but i have an issue which is not only with your rom. I have a Samsung soundbar Hw-q90R and a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA 4k UHD.
        When i connect the GT-king dirrect to TV HDMI is O.K. When i connect the box to Soundbar HDMI in and the HDMI(ARC) to TV (for the Dolby Atmos) the video signal is lost, have to connect disconnect randomly cables for getting back the signal. First i thought its a Soundbar issue. But if i try anodher 4K device example xbox one s the HDMI issues non exist. After that i accepted this is a incompatibily between soundbar and king. But i install Coreelec to the king and voila hdmi issue isn't exist. So it have to be firmware issue mainly in the stock firmware too. Sorry if it was to long, but it made me crazy from 2-3 days. Could ou imagine what the trouble is? Thank You again for the firmware

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Actually there is a fw for b922 just not public

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sem T?tulo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.4 KB ID:	789667
          Would like to use the normal version for B922, why not public?

Comment

Originally posted by rruzsi View Post
            superceleron

I use Your rom but i have an issue which is not only with your rom. I have a Samsung soundbar Hw-q90R and a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA 4k UHD.
            When i connect the GT-king dirrect to TV HDMI is O.K. When i connect the box to Soundbar HDMI in and the HDMI(ARC) to TV (for the Dolby Atmos) the video signal is lost, have to connect disconnect randomly cables for getting back the signal. First i thought its a Soundbar issue. But if i try anodher 4K device example xbox one s the HDMI issues non exist. After that i accepted this is a incompatibily between soundbar and king. But i install Coreelec to the king and voila hdmi issue isn't exist. So it have to be firmware issue mainly in the stock firmware too. Sorry if it was to long, but it made me crazy from 2-3 days. Could ou imagine what the trouble is? Thank You again for the firmware
            Well wait for the newer build im making, maybe that is fixed and i used a newer android 9 aml sdk and lots is fixed in that one!

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post

Would like to use the normal version for B922, why not public?
            Because i still dint finished, this build are done from source and it will take lot more time than use a already prebuilt(stock fw) fw like must do + i do my own fixes in the source!

Comment

superceleron , Well i'm waiting with patience and Thank You a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well wait for the newer build im making, maybe that is fixed and i used a newer android 9 aml sdk and lots is fixed in that one!

Because i still dint finished, this build are done from source and it will take lot more time than use a already prebuilt(stock fw) fw like must do + i do my own fixes in the source!
                Ok, thanks i wait

Comment

I made Beelink GT-King firmware and the console was blocked. Only a welcome screen saver. Reset does not work. The prefix was not in operation. Just such a surprise. What to do Did the firmware via the USB Burning Tool. Did twice, both options. After the second firmware, only the splash screen has changed.

Comment

Working...
                  X