• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by tombraga View Post

I see, now i understand,

I can load the img with the newest Burning tool, but i have the other box B922, sorry, so i cannot help, good luck.
    That is strange. I don't recall ever seeing that error before, on any of my boxes.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I get the "Parse burning image fail" as soon as I select the firmware, box not attached to computer yet. All of the other ROMs load without issue, only this firmware does this.
    I see, now i understand,

I can load the img with the newest Burning tool, but i have the other box B922, sorry, so i cannot help, good luck.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

clarkss12 could you install the rom in the meanwhile?

Which rom you used before you tried to install? Original Beelink firmware or any other custom Rom?
    I get the "Parse burning image fail" as soon as I select the firmware, box not attached to computer yet. All of the other ROMs load without issue, only this firmware does this.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

It is possible, but still I prefer a clean installation.
    Sure, first i would do a clean installation with your rom and after first boot, without configuring the router connections and starting google updates etc. i would reboot into TWRP and restore the data backupfile, which i made with my rom before.

There will be no conflicts then? Principally with the launcher? I use SquareHome Launcher actually. But which Launcher is defined as standard launcher on the box is not defined in that TWRP-data backu, right?

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    I would like to try your rom, at this moment i use the custom rom of a dev-colleague.

To make the updates on that rom i used a TWRP backup of data only to recuperate my apps and all configurations and it worked well.

Can i use also the data-backup after installing your actual rom and then with TWRP recover the data backup. Or is this data backup connected with the other rom and will not work with your rom?
    It is possible, but still I prefer a clean installation.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    you are right, thanks and sorry

May i ask you other issue?

I would like to try your rom, at this moment i use the custom rom of a dev-colleague.

To make the updates on that rom i used a TWRP backup of data only to recuperate my apps and all configurations and it worked well.

Can i use also the data-backup after installing your actual rom and then with TWRP recover the data backup. Or is this data backup connected with the other rom and will not work with your rom?

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Sasvlad how can i check in windows the md5 hash which you included in the download? sorry to bother you with this, thanks.
    Ask Google:

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    Sasvlad how can i check in windows the md5 hash which you included in the download? sorry to bother you with this, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied

Thank you, Sasvlad. I installed the version 2.1.7.3, but still get the "parse" error..........
    clarkss12 could you install the rom in the meanwhile?

Which rom you used before you tried to install? Original Beelink firmware or any other custom Rom?

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    this is most likely a typo.
    As far as I know, passthru HD sound in GTKing does not work.

Leave a comment:

• luzhanyi
    replied
    Hi Sasvlad, sorry to bother you again with some (maybe) personal issues with your rom. Currently I'm using the latest 2.0 version, but this 'issue' also exists in the ATV 1.0 version.
    It's an audio issue with 7.1 channel TrueHD, please check the screenshots below:
    While choosing AC3 5.1 (side) - 6 Channels, my soundbar could correctly identify it as Dolby Audio - Dolby Digital 5.1ch 48kH:.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20191106133023.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	788452

While choosing TrueHD 7.1 - 8 Channels, my soundbar displays it as LPCM 2.0ch 48kHz;

Name:	_20191106133027.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	788453
    After digging some setting files in the folder same as attr file, I fould a file named as aud_cap, after opening it I found there is a line with Dobly_Digital+. I'm wondering if this is a typo, shouldn't it be Dolby instead of Dobly?

Name:	_20191106133030.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	788454 

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Thank you, Sasvlad. I installed the version 2.1.7.3, but still get the "parse" error..........

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    When I try to install this version,GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_92 2Х_English, I get a "parse burning image fail". Tried two different compuers, using two different USB Burning Tools........ one tool 2.1.6.8 and one 2.1.7.0, but still got the same error............

What do I need to do?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    When I try to install this version,GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_92 2Х_English, I get a "parse burning image fail". Tried two different compuers, using two different USB Burning Tools........ one tool 2.1.6.8 and one 2.1.7.0, but still got the same error............

What do I need to do?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by luzhanyi View Post

Just want to make sure:
    Since GT King and the soundbar & TV all have HDMI 2.0, (both soundbar and TV have specified to support 4K@60FPS, and HDMI port could reach 18Gbps with Enhanced Mode on), If I would like to try it as 422,12bit, should I set the color space as 2160p[4-9].*=420 .*=422,12bit ?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X