Tks Sasvlad, keep the great work!

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Updated the GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.1.3_905P0_X922

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Installed - up and running looking smooth. Antutu 127086. English launcher by default when installing with english language. Many thanks for the update incorporating latest beelink changes - especially the ethernet compatibility ones

After running for a few hours I had been getting infrequent stop/starts on some of my IPTV m3u streams - didnt happen on v1.2 so I reinstalled that and the same streams all running smooth again. Don't know root cause or maybe coincidence but will stick with v1.2 for now. I am very happy with it. I had similar issues on stock and other custom roms but not v1.2 -silky smooth playback.
    Last edited by sesdave; 09-24-2019, 12:57.

Leave a comment:

• theholyguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    sesdave,
    theholyguy,

Updated the GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.1.3_905P0_B922
    Thank you, I'm not at home, but tomorrow I will tested and report. For sure another great job

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by raruba View Post

Wheres the 922X English version?....haven't seen one since 1.1 version.....WOW
    Once again carefully and thoughtfully read the download section.

Leave a comment:

• raruba
    replied
    sesdave,
    theholyguy,

Uploading the GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.1.3_905P0_B922....
    Wheres the 922X English version?....haven't seen one since 1.1 version.....WOW

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    sesdave,
    theholyguy,

Updated the GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.1.3_905P0_B922
    Last edited by Sasvlad; 09-23-2019, 16:09.

Leave a comment:

• theholyguy
    replied
    I would l like to have it for test, hope you make a new firmware version

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    I am interested for 1

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by tombraga View Post
    Sasvlad will you make any update of your rom (B922) based on the new Firmware PO905?
    May be. If I see the interest of users.

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Seemingly v905P0 helpswith the known ethernet problems. Havent tested it yet but be nice for it to be incorporated in any future custom rom updates

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    Sasvlad will you make any update of your rom (B922) based on the new Firmware PO905?

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Just installed your v1.2 for B922. Selected english language on install. Changing to ADW or the english lighthome launcher you posted removes any russian from what I can see. I have tried all the other custom roms and stock inc v904p0 - yours seem very smooth. Some of my IPTV pro m3u streams that were are bit stop start on other roms are for whatever reason now running smoothly. I will stick with your rom for the present and give it a good workout. Many thanks for your hard work
    Last edited by sesdave; 09-18-2019, 09:13.

Leave a comment:

• theholyguy
    replied
    You can try to start with the Russian version. In Russian, only Launcher and droid TV settings. Launcher you can replace with any other. I would be interested in your opinion. If you like it, I will tell you how to replace files with English ...
    i have try it, is perfect, i wanted to try it because with the app Smartiptv and the alvatech rom i get some reboots, but with this rom is the same so i think the problem is from the app and de built-in video player.

i will try de official 904 and then we will see.

thanks great job

Leave a comment:

• theholyguy
    replied
    You can try to start with the Russian version. In Russian, only Launcher and droid TV settings. Launcher you can replace with any other. I would be interested in your opinion. If you like it, I will tell you how to replace files with English ...
    I will try later and then report, thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X