[ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad with TWRP English and Russian Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is most likely a typo.
    As far as I know, passthru HD sound in GTKing does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Thank you, Sasvlad. I installed the version 2.1.7.3, but still get the "parse" error..........
      clarkss12 could you install the rom in the meanwhile?

Which rom you used before you tried to install? Original Beelink firmware or any other custom Rom?

Comment

Sasvlad how can i check in windows the md5 hash which you included in the download? sorry to bother you with this, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
          Sasvlad how can i check in windows the md5 hash which you included in the download? sorry to bother you with this, thanks.
          Ask Google:

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
            you are right, thanks and sorry

May i ask you other issue?

I would like to try your rom, at this moment i use the custom rom of a dev-colleague.

To make the updates on that rom i used a TWRP backup of data only to recuperate my apps and all configurations and it worked well.

Can i use also the data-backup after installing your actual rom and then with TWRP recover the data backup. Or is this data backup connected with the other rom and will not work with your rom?

Comment

I would like to try your rom, at this moment i use the custom rom of a dev-colleague.

To make the updates on that rom i used a TWRP backup of data only to recuperate my apps and all configurations and it worked well.

Can i use also the data-backup after installing your actual rom and then with TWRP recover the data backup. Or is this data backup connected with the other rom and will not work with your rom?
              It is possible, but still I prefer a clean installation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

It is possible, but still I prefer a clean installation.
                Sure, first i would do a clean installation with your rom and after first boot, without configuring the router connections and starting google updates etc. i would reboot into TWRP and restore the data backupfile, which i made with my rom before.

There will be no conflicts then? Principally with the launcher? I use SquareHome Launcher actually. But which Launcher is defined as standard launcher on the box is not defined in that TWRP-data backu, right?

Comment

clarkss12 could you install the rom in the meanwhile?

Which rom you used before you tried to install? Original Beelink firmware or any other custom Rom?
                  I get the "Parse burning image fail" as soon as I select the firmware, box not attached to computer yet. All of the other ROMs load without issue, only this firmware does this.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I get the "Parse burning image fail" as soon as I select the firmware, box not attached to computer yet. All of the other ROMs load without issue, only this firmware does this.
                    I see, now i understand,

I can load the img with the newest Burning tool, but i have the other box B922, sorry, so i cannot help, good luck.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I see, now i understand,

I can load the img with the newest Burning tool, but i have the other box B922, sorry, so i cannot help, good luck.
                      That is strange. I don't recall ever seeing that error before, on any of my boxes.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

That is strange. I don't recall ever seeing that error before, on any of my boxes.
                        But you load other img.file than me, you have the 922x box, right? so maybe some wrong with your img.file,

You made the md5 hash check after download?

Comment

But you load other img.file than me, you have the 922x box, right? so maybe some wrong with your img.file,

You made the md5 hash check after download?
                          For testing, I downloaded this file for the B922 >> GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_B922_Engli sh <<<., It loaded into the burning too without any issues.

My box S/N 95X2..

Never tested the md5, since I do not know how to do it. (I see where Sasvlad pointed you into the right direction).

Edit: Ran the md5 check, but numbers did NOT match. But that should not have any impact on the file loading into the burning tool.
                          certutil -hashfile GTKingC:\Users\clark>cd Downloads

C:\Users\clark\Downloads> certutil -hashfile GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_922Х_Engli sh.img
                          SHA1 hash of GTKing_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_922Х_Engli sh.img:
                          542540bb18c35c9988e4ad3a57355f69e8d90394
                          CertUtil: -hashfile command completed successfully._VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_922 Х_English.img

Comment

Sasvlad i installed now the v2 rom, was running well.

but after first boot there were no chrome, es explorer and smart youtube icon on start screen.
                            how can i change this?

also i dont have the navigation bar below on the screen
                            how can i activate this nav bar? (and also the notifications above?

thanks for your great job

NavBar I got now - resolved

Very good first impression, thanks
                            Last edited by tombraga; 11-08-2019, 15:28.

Comment

How can i change the homescreen? As you show it with the picture on the 1. page: ES Explorer as File Manager and SmartYoutube as Mediaplayer - can i change this by myself?

Comment

Is there anyway to check color space/depth while playing video?
                                I can see the refresh rate has changed, but I'm not sure if the color space has changed from 420 to 444

Comment

Working...
                                X