Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad with TWRP English and Russian Version

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by luzhanyi View Post
    Is there anyway to check color space/depth while playing video?
    I can see the refresh rate has changed, but I'm not sure if the color space has changed from 420 to 444
    View the contents of the file /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

      View the contents of the file /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr
      Understood, thanks!
      Btw, is there a way to modify the aud_cap file without restoring by itself? I'm wondering if this helps with Dolby TrueHD passthrough. Just curious...
      Thank you!

      Comment


        #93
        1. I've been using the sd card method from the start, all the roms from 1.0 to 1.3 work fine. I'm having trouble burning 2.0 to the sd card. I'm using burn card maker v2.0.2. The program keeps stopping when I hit make. I tried the newer burn card maker and I cant seem to figure it out. I dont have a usb to flash the box with. I have the s922x

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

          I get the "Parse burning image fail" as soon as I select the firmware, box not attached to computer yet. All of the other ROMs load without issue, only this firmware does this.
          I get the "Parse burning image fail" ALSO....I'm using 2.1.7.1 burning tool

          Comment


            #95
            What program will work for sd card method?

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by couch potato View Post
              What program will work for sd card method?
              Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker.

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                Which version?

                Comment


                  #98

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

                    View the contents of the file /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr
                    Yeah your firmware will not load in anything to burn, at least I cant get it to load....SD card method and USB burning tool 2.1.7.3
                    1.3 was fine, 2.0 will not load

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by couch potato View Post
                      1. I've been using the sd card method from the start, all the roms from 1.0 to 1.3 work fine. I'm having trouble burning 2.0 to the sd card. I'm using burn card maker v2.0.2. The program keeps stopping when I hit make. I tried the newer burn card maker and I cant seem to figure it out. I dont have a usb to flash the box with. I have the s922x
                      Yeah nothing is loading for me either.

                      Comment


                        Dear Sasvlad!

                        Thank you for Your nice work, great! I use Your rom but i have an issue whuch is not only with your rom. I have a Samsung soundbar Hw-q90R and a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA 4k UHD.
                        When i connect the GT-king dirrect to TV HDMI is O.K. When i connect the box to Soundbar HDMI in and the HDMI(ARC) to TV (for the Dolby Atmos) the video signal is lost, have to connect disconnect randomly cables for getting back the signal. First i thought its a Soundbar issue. But if i try anodher 4K device example xbox one s the HDMI issues non exist. After that i accepted this is a incompatibily between soundbar and king. But i install Coreelec to the king and voila hdmi issue isn't exist. So it have to be firmware issue mainly in the stock firmware too. Sorry if it was to long, but it made me crazy from 2-3 days. Could ou imagine what the trouble is? Thank You again for the firmware

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by rruzsi View Post
                          Dear Sasvlad!

                          Thank you for Your nice work, great! I use Your rom but i have an issue whuch is not only with your rom. I have a Samsung soundbar Hw-q90R and a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA 4k UHD.
                          When i connect the GT-king dirrect to TV HDMI is O.K. When i connect the box to Soundbar HDMI in and the HDMI(ARC) to TV (for the Dolby Atmos) the video signal is lost, have to connect disconnect randomly cables for getting back the signal. First i thought its a Soundbar issue. But if i try anodher 4K device example xbox one s the HDMI issues non exist. After that i accepted this is a incompatibily between soundbar and king. But i install Coreelec to the king and voila hdmi issue isn't exist. So it have to be firmware issue mainly in the stock firmware too. Sorry if it was to long, but it made me crazy from 2-3 days. Could ou imagine what the trouble is? Thank You again for the firmware
                          This is a common Android 9.0 problem on this processor. Only Ugoos in Android was able to make passthru HD sound. In coreelec it works without problems.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

                            This is a common Android 9.0 problem on this processor. Only Ugoos in Android was able to make passthru HD sound. In coreelec it works without problems.
                            The biggest problem is the no HDMI signal trough Soundbar , because if i get back the SIGNAl with Fx media player i have ATmos too.

                            Comment


                              Sasvlad: will this rom (2.0) work on the X88 King. Looks like about the same box

                              Comment


                                Hi Sasvlad

                                Thank you very much for a great fast rom. Appreciate your hard work!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X