No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad with TWRP English and Russian Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasvlad i got my box B922 version yesterday and Ethernet is working fine on my box, only for your Information.

Comment

Sasvlad , has you can check in russian foruns
      (https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=948258) there are many people reporting that is an ethernet problem with this boxs. Good for the ones that don?t have problems, but for the one having a faulty box are in the Hands of the Devs that make Custom Firmwares to try to fix thing up, because we can?t hope for Beelink support.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post
        [USER="121885"]Good for the ones that don?t have problems
        Yes, me and some of my friends are very happy with this box (SN B922), because Ethernet is working very well without any issues

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post
          Sasvlad , has you can check in russian foruns
          (https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=948258) there are many people reporting that is an ethernet problem with this boxs. Good for the ones that don?t have problems, but for the one having a faulty box are in the Hands of the Devs that make Custom Firmwares to try to fix thing up, because we can?t hope for Beelink support.
          It possible that it's an hardware issue, not software. 5 of 10 tested old revision boxes were with such issue.

Comment

Originally posted by boot2k3 View Post

It possible that it's an hardware issue, not software. 5 of 10 tested old revision boxes were with such issue.
            Tks, 50% of falty boxs are really a big mess up from Beelink.

So.. is not only my personal problem, but from many buyers. Beelink should make a Recall and send new box?s to evey one that have bad hardware .

Comment

Hi, I would like to install SuperSU on the latest Rom for GT-KING I tried with 2.79 and rebooted and it bricked the GT-KING but recovered by re flashing latest rom, can anyone suggest the best method to install supersu 2.82 preferably without having to install this custom Volksware ROM and not compromising the Beelink rom. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chrmica View Post
                Hi, anyone suggest the best method to install supersu 2.82 preferably without having to install this custom Volksware ROM and not compromising the Beelink rom. Thanks
                You might try: search for it, download it, install it. If it breaks the box it wasn't meant to be.

on a side note, this entire thread is for the custom ROM VOLKSWARE

NOT four side discussions on Hardware software and miscellaneous King problems. Please help us keep on topic. General discussions for the king can be found elsewhere, and if not you're welcome to start one respectfully thanks. Honor the developer
                Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-02-2019, 20:12.
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but I mentioned it here as regards SuperSU since Sasvald already did it on his custom ROM of GT-KING and he or someone else might give some tips or links, well thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by chrmica View Post
                    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                    Not a problem, and certainly not trying to single you out. We're glad you're here! Several previous Posts started to go in the direction of issues with B-Link Manufacturing. We've seen that get out of hand, thought I'd mention it. My apologies
                    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

I would like to try, but since there's no English version of the 1.2 for the B922x I must wait.

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
                        I would like to try, but since there's no English version of the 1.2 for the B922x I must wait.
                        You can try to start with the Russian version. In Russian, only Launcher and droid TV settings. Launcher you can replace with any other. I would be interested in your opinion. If you like it, I will tell you how to replace files with English ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                          You can try to start with the Russian version. In Russian, only Launcher and droid TV settings. Launcher you can replace with any other. I would be interested in your opinion. If you like it, I will tell you how to replace files with English ...
                          I will try later and then report, thanks

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                            i have try it, is perfect, i wanted to try it because with the app Smartiptv and the alvatech rom i get some reboots, but with this rom is the same so i think the problem is from the app and de built-in video player.

i will try de official 904 and then we will see.

thanks great job

Comment

Just installed your v1.2 for B922. Selected english language on install. Changing to ADW or the english lighthome launcher you posted removes any russian from what I can see. I have tried all the other custom roms and stock inc v904p0 - yours seem very smooth. Some of my IPTV pro m3u streams that were are bit stop start on other roms are for whatever reason now running smoothly. I will stick with your rom for the present and give it a good workout. Many thanks for your hard work
                              Last edited by sesdave; 09-18-2019, 09:13.

Comment

Sasvlad will you make any update of your rom (B922) based on the new Firmware PO905?

Comment

Working...
                                X