No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad with TWRP English and Russian Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe anyone have an idea how to get Viper4Android to work on these devices?

I get an error when the driver tries to load

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
      Thanks!
      Stock version is not so interesting. Then I will post my version in English, where the central icons are changed. Now I have no time. As soon as possible I will do.
      And DroidTVSettings too.
      Hi - did you get time to post your version of English Lighthome launcher apk. ? If so please can I have the link.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post

Hi - did you get time to post your version of English Lighthome launcher apk. ? If so please can I have the link.Thanks
        Already done in English firmware versions.

Comment

Is there an updated version available using
          v.914P0?
          Last edited by Charlie_Boy; 07-24-2020, 20:30.

Comment

Hello, I'm sorry, but all links to the firmware are not working. When you click on download, an error pops up the file is deleted
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daninik View Post
              Hello, I'm sorry, but all links to the firmware are not working. When you click on download, an error pops up the file is deleted
              Ask someone to share this firmware.

Comment

[double post]
                Last edited by garcimak; 09-10-2021, 15:12. Reason: please delete double post

Comment

[double post, please delete]
                  Last edited by garcimak; 09-10-2021, 15:13. Reason: due to returning error

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Ask someone to share this firmware.
                    seems i'd better came earlier, looks like a good rom to try, kudos sasvlad, i'm searching in circle for the rom but vanished the places
                    if some one have any clue where to find this FW "GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_B922 English. Thanks

Comment

Does anyone know where to find ANY of Sasvlad's ROMs for these machines ?

All of his MEGA uploads have been taken down and even FreakTab's Russian equivalent's download links either send you to FreakTab or MEGA, I forget which but it's another dead-end regardless!

I don't know if he's simply moved-on to other projects or currently languishing in one of Putin's Gulags for showing too much entrepeneurialship. Perhaps the time will come where us FreakTab enthusiasts might to unite and organise a "FREE SASVLAD" campaign!

But until we're at least offered "Proof of Life" I'm not making a single keystore further on the matter !

In the meantime....

I would.really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction where I might find:

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_922X English

He may have disappeared in body but his spirit shall live forever in our hearts and our GT-Kings.

Comment

Working...
                      X