Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirtyPhil73
    replied
    Does anyone know where to find ANY of Sasvlad's ROMs for these machines ?

All of his MEGA uploads have been taken down and even FreakTab's Russian equivalent's download links either send you to FreakTab or MEGA, I forget which but it's another dead-end regardless!

I don't know if he's simply moved-on to other projects or currently languishing in one of Putin's Gulags for showing too much entrepeneurialship. Perhaps the time will come where us FreakTab enthusiasts might to unite and organise a "FREE SASVLAD" campaign!

But until we're at least offered "Proof of Life" I'm not making a single keystore further on the matter !

In the meantime....

I would.really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction where I might find:

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_922X English

He may have disappeared in body but his spirit shall live forever in our hearts and our GT-Kings.

Leave a comment:

• garcimak
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Ask someone to share this firmware.
    seems i'd better came earlier, looks like a good rom to try, kudos sasvlad, i'm searching in circle for the rom but vanished the places
    if some one have any clue where to find this FW "GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_B922 English. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• garcimak
    replied
    [double post, please delete]
    Last edited by garcimak; 09-10-2021, 15:13. Reason: due to returning error

Leave a comment:

• garcimak
    replied
    [double post]
    Last edited by garcimak; 09-10-2021, 15:12. Reason: please delete double post

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by daninik View Post
    Hello, I'm sorry, but all links to the firmware are not working. When you click on download, an error pops up the file is deleted
    Ask someone to share this firmware.

Leave a comment:

• daninik
    replied
    Hello, I'm sorry, but all links to the firmware are not working. When you click on download, an error pops up the file is deleted
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Is there an updated version available using
    v.914P0?
    Last edited by Charlie_Boy; 07-24-2020, 20:30.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by sesdave View Post

Hi - did you get time to post your version of English Lighthome launcher apk. ? If so please can I have the link.Thanks
    Already done in English firmware versions.

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Thanks!
    Stock version is not so interesting. Then I will post my version in English, where the central icons are changed. Now I have no time. As soon as possible I will do.
    And DroidTVSettings too.
    Hi - did you get time to post your version of English Lighthome launcher apk. ? If so please can I have the link.Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Nish108GP
    replied
    Doe anyone have an idea how to get Viper4Android to work on these devices?

I get an error when the driver tries to load

Leave a comment:

• Nish108GP
    replied
    Hi Sasvlad

Thank you very much for a great fast rom. Appreciate your hard work!

Leave a comment:

• raruba
    replied
    Sasvlad: will this rom (2.0) work on the X88 King. Looks like about the same box

Leave a comment:

• rruzsi
    replied

This is a common Android 9.0 problem on this processor. Only Ugoos in Android was able to make passthru HD sound. In coreelec it works without problems.
    The biggest problem is the no HDMI signal trough Soundbar , because if i get back the SIGNAl with Fx media player i have ATmos too.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by rruzsi View Post
    Dear Sasvlad!

Thank you for Your nice work, great! I use Your rom but i have an issue whuch is not only with your rom. I have a Samsung soundbar Hw-q90R and a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA 4k UHD.
    When i connect the GT-king dirrect to TV HDMI is O.K. When i connect the box to Soundbar HDMI in and the HDMI(ARC) to TV (for the Dolby Atmos) the video signal is lost, have to connect disconnect randomly cables for getting back the signal. First i thought its a Soundbar issue. But if i try anodher 4K device example xbox one s the HDMI issues non exist. After that i accepted this is a incompatibily between soundbar and king. But i install Coreelec to the king and voila hdmi issue isn't exist. So it have to be firmware issue mainly in the stock firmware too. Sorry if it was to long, but it made me crazy from 2-3 days. Could ou imagine what the trouble is? Thank You again for the firmware
    This is a common Android 9.0 problem on this processor. Only Ugoos in Android was able to make passthru HD sound. In coreelec it works without problems.

Leave a comment:

• rruzsi
    replied
    Dear Sasvlad!

Thank you for Your nice work, great! I use Your rom but i have an issue whuch is not only with your rom. I have a Samsung soundbar Hw-q90R and a Samsung TV QE55Q6FNA 4k UHD.
    When i connect the GT-king dirrect to TV HDMI is O.K. When i connect the box to Soundbar HDMI in and the HDMI(ARC) to TV (for the Dolby Atmos) the video signal is lost, have to connect disconnect randomly cables for getting back the signal. First i thought its a Soundbar issue. But if i try anodher 4K device example xbox one s the HDMI issues non exist. After that i accepted this is a incompatibily between soundbar and king. But i install Coreelec to the king and voila hdmi issue isn't exist. So it have to be firmware issue mainly in the stock firmware too. Sorry if it was to long, but it made me crazy from 2-3 days. Could ou imagine what the trouble is? Thank You again for the firmware

Leave a comment:

Working...
X