New Firmware Beelink GT-King 2019-06-14-1907

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Firmware Beelink GT-King 2019-06-14-1907

Hi, I just had this new update thru OTA, my device was with version 20160527, I have given the button "update now", hopefully this better than the previous ones.

The weight of the file to download was about 565Mb, my Beelink GT King has been updated without problems in less than 2 min, without looking much and after the first reboot of the device so I can see it seems that they have not yet solved the problem of the network connection between RJ45 and Wifi. My device also had this problem both with the original firmware of 2016-05-08 and with the updated 2016-05-27, the icon corresponding to the connection by cable marks me that I am connected at the same time as in settings it puts me "ethernet connection established" but there really is no internet connection and I'm pretty sure it's nothing from my network hardware since another tv-box that I have R-Tv S10 (amlogic S912, android 7.1) works perfectly, I think it's a problem of an unpolished A9 software.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 06-17-2019, 13:30.

Comment

I don't understand what's new there. Where can I see the Changelog?

Comment

Hi, how to convert image file firmware to SD card file firmware?

Comment

Hello S.O.S. how to resolve this problem. how to get the latest SD card firmware for Beelink Gt-king?
          after deleting Google Chrome my Gt King stop working.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi there & welcome to freaktab.

The best and safest way to flash any TV Box is to use an Image and the USB Burning tool

But if you really want to do it with a SD card

Here is a SD card version dated 20190509 I cant find a SD version any newer.You could use that and then update via OTA to the latest FW

Blinky
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hmm, i installed it, change log said something like "minor bugfixes"
              I had to come from the 27-05 (beta) firmware it did not find the OTA on the original firmware for me.
              (and of course not from the custom roms )
              There where no changes i was able to notice but now we know that OTA works.

Comment

Hi, i need sd card firmware for 27.05.2019 version.

Comment

Working...
                X