• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gt king twrp

Hello all

Any idea how to twrp those boxes
    and also is there a way to install librelec or coreelec

Thx

CoreELEC has just added the port forgot the king today. Go to their website and grab it. Working very good so far.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Great ,
      I have visited their website no mention of gt king just support for odroid N2 is it the same ?

Also any idea about the twrp image

thx

Comment

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
        Great ,
        I have visited their website no mention of gt king just support for odroid N2 is it the same ?

thx
        Portisch… sorry for the late reply. was outta town for a bit… anyways currently its working on both. the sources are still private as the project is not done yet and may be introduced in different manner then CE and LE and till its complete i can’t say for sure yet. Currently its working along with some other S912 based devices on a mainline 5.1 kernel that has some proprietary blobs enabling the graphics stack on bot the S922 and S912’s devices being tested. I won’t know till the project...

Comment

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
          Great ,

thx
          At this time, I am not aware of a TWRP for this device.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

At this time, I am not aware of a TWRP for this device.
              I did it.
              Update: [ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 4 different ROM's for these boxes two for boxes starting with SN: 922X & SN:95X2 and another two for SN:B922 (English and Russian localization for each) Many thks to Beelink (https://forum.freaktab.com/mem

Comment

Sasvlad

Good news , but can i download the twrp image alone not the whole ROM as my device is LP ram

Comment

Working...
                X