Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALVATECH Copy and paste function doesn't seem to be working inside chrome. Did you change chrome versions in the latest version of your ROM?
    If so what was the previous version of chrome which was used in 3.1 ROM

Comment

Originally posted by syked69 View Post
      ALVATECH Copy and paste function doesn't seem to be working inside chrome. Did you change chrome versions in the latest version of your ROM?
      If so what was the previous version of chrome which was used in 3.1 ROM
      From what I know this is a Chrome issue. I think installing Google Chrome v.57 is one of the versions that lets you copy and paste. Make sure if you install it, don't update it or it will not work again. You might need to delete the internal chrome folder and app that is installed in your box under root /system/app directory. You'll need to use an app like X-Plore File Manager in order to remove it. Remember to go to configuration in X-Plore then check box show hidden files and then mount as SuperUser in order to delete the chrome folder in the app directory.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for the info
        I might just install another browser

Comment

Originally posted by syked69 View Post
          Thanks for the info
          I might just install another browser
          Yeah FireFox works real good on this ROM

Comment

Hi Alvatech
            I was just wondering if you'll be doing the rom for the new beelink gt king serial number SN:C92X ?

Comment

Originally posted by Normo View Post
              Hi Alvatech
              I was just wondering if you'll be doing the rom for the new beelink gt king serial number SN:C92X ?
              Hello,
              The main reason for that 907P0 version is to have dual boot with CoreElec so at the moment I haven't had time to look into it. If you're interested in dual booting into CoreElec then I would say give it a try. But if you have no interest in CoreElec then there is really no reason to get it updated to this newer firmware version. When I get some time I might look into doing something with it. But at the moment I'm working on a few other projects. trebor had also mentioned that it seems to only be a reference to the newer Dual Boot with Android/CoreELEC.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Okay mate thanks for your time

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

Great is good to know, that this is equivalent of B922 Rom version.

If the ethernet bug is a firmware problem from Beelink, and if Onsmart eventualy release a firmware update, i can use it to Gt king. Or better, some of the devs use it as base of costum firmware.
                  For everyone have an Orbsmart S86, I've installed the X922 instead of the B922 and doesn't have problems until now.

But one issue i got with both, the wifi is only connecting with 2,4GHz frequency band with a speed of only 144 Mbit/s. Does anyone have the same issue or an advice solving it? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisme View Post

For everyone have an Orbsmart S86, I've installed the X922 instead of the B922 and doesn't have problems until now.

But one issue i got with both, the wifi is only connecting with 2,4GHz frequency band with a speed of only 144 Mbit/s. Does anyone have the same issue or an advice solving it? Thanks
                    Same issue here with a B922 but i have still the original firmware and not this rom. The equipment is new. I bought it the last week. And I have this issue before update and after update.

I dont know what it is happening

The same speed in 2.4 GHz and the 5Hgz has just dissapeared, well never it worked

Comment

What about SN: C922H?

Comment

Originally posted by pulsatioflamma View Post
                        What about SN: C922H?
                        Hello,
                        You can use the B922 version for your box if you'd like. The difference is the CoreElec setup in your boxes SN. So if you don't care for CoreElec then you don't need to worry about it, and you can use the B922 ROM.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

What about SN: SA9XHQ....?

Comment

Originally posted by liucifu View Post
                            What about SN: SA9XHQ....?
                            Hello,
                            that serial number I'm unaware of and I don't see it on Beelink's website. You might ask Beelink for a link to the ROM / Firmware, and also ask them if there is a current firmware that is compatible.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-18-2019, 20:52.

Comment

Question... Does the android tv remote from the playstore (the generic one) work with this rom?

I hate using a keyboard to type stuff, and would much rather use my phone so this would be a god send!

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Cafpy90 View Post
                                Question... Does the android tv remote from the playstore (the generic one) work with this rom?

I hate using a keyboard to type stuff, and would much rather use my phone so this would be a god send!

Thanks guys!
                                Hello,
                                yes the Android TV Remote app works with this ROM.
                                Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X