This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovacuzitu View Post

Thank you very much. I once saw this tread and couldn't find it again. Unfortunately my mother board is different.
    Hello,
    Your best bet is to contact Beelink and ask them. Give them your SN and they might be able to help.
    Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech,
      new Rom is released http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D1.
      Are you working to update the ROM?
      Best Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by treseguet View Post
        Hi Alvatech,
        new Rom is released http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D1.
        Are you working to update the ROM?
        Best Regards,
        Hello,
        I had started to look into it. I would like to wait until they release it for all the serial numbers, since it looks like they only have it released for some boxes but not all of them yet. They usually release them one right after another. That way I can work and release them all at once too. Hopefully soon with time.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi ALVATECH , do you know is your or beelink rom support uinput ?
          in /vendor/lib/modules there is no uinput.ko module.

i try to run Arunchained Reloaded at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51.arunchained
          which need to uinput support, which is something require kernel module?

is it posible to add uinput module to your next build?

thanks any way, i have to say your rom is much more than offical rom
          Last edited by hsnk1977; 05-24-2020, 18:27.

Comment

Hi ALVATECH , are you able to add Ethernet toggle and network values in the settings application and add hostname field to Developer options in the next build?

Comment

Bonjour Alvatech
              comment changer curseur de souris plus agréable pour une visualisation facile

Comment

J'ai installé la rom 909P0 pour la B922 Gt King par contre j'ai le curseur de souris noir et je voudrais le curseur de la Rom Alvatech que je trouve cool comment faire

Comment

Originally posted by cavalerie View Post
                  J'ai installé la rom 909P0 pour la B922 Gt King par contre j'ai le curseur de souris noir et je voudrais le curseur de la Rom Alvatech que je trouve cool comment faire
                  why don't u write in english like all other users?

Comment

Je suis français

Comment

Than use google translate or don't bother when nobody answers u.

Comment

Remember everyone,
                        I'm not going to be doing any custom work just so one person, or just a few users can benefit of have something work for them specifically. I don't have a team working for me and I work alone. I'm also waiting on Beelink to release ROM's for all their King boxes, so then I can make them all at once, instead of doing them all separately and spread out. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. I'm getting a lot of users asking me for help in private, and asking for all sorts of different things that takes a lot of time and explaining to do some of these tasks. If you want to learn to customize your own stuff best thing to do is search the web and look for different tutorials. There is no, just one way of doing things, there is a lot of different ways of getting things done. I've had less time then usual so this is why I've been more absent lately. But I do want to continue to support and help the community here on FreakTab. I also plan on updating the magisk tutorials on the 2nd post to help pass safetynet since some things have changed.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, I wonder if someone could answer a simple question. I have a brand new SA9X box and I intend to flash the relevant ROM from the link on page one of this thread.

During the flashing/installation process should the box be connected to the internet or not connected?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JNRW View Post
                            Hi, I wonder if someone could answer a simple question. I have a brand new SA9X box and I intend to flash the relevant ROM from the link on page one of this thread.

During the flashing/installation process should the box be connected to the internet or not connected?

Thank you.
                            Hello,
                            no it does not need internet. Make sure you follow directions on first post.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, thank you for getting back so quickly. I am looking forward to doing this tomorrow.

Like many others I am grateful to you for sharing your skills with us.

Comment

Hi. I am delighted to say I successfully flashed the ROM and am very, very impressed with its overall speed and simplicity of operation.

There are two things I am unsure of and I hope, again, someone can help me.

My principal aim was to be able to use Netflix on this box and I particularly like how it works within Kodi on other boxes. But it does not work, I just keep getting the same pre-flashing connection error messages. I have the exact same set up as on other successful installations. (I do a lot of this for elderly friends). Why should this be?

Secondly, whereas Netflix works perfectly well from the in-built app and in HD, I cannot get the up/down/left/right navigation arrows to respond, only the mouse. This is not a big problem but if they could work I would be much happier. Am I missing a setting here?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X