X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    Hello everyone,
    It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with the latest ROM from Beelink. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROMs. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I hope to update the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass safetynet. Also, to fix a screensaver bug I've just noticed at the last minute (I'll give instructions on how to fix it pretty quickly). I hope to release Android TV ROMs next for these boxes.
    Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech
    1 question, is these rom's pie or AT. Says AT on the link????

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

1 question, is these rom's pie or AT. Says AT on the link????
      They are the standard PIE, not the ATV version.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

They are the standard PIE, not the ATV version.
        Cool, thanks

Comment

I loaded ROM GT-King_Pro_AT_v3.0A_ATV_C922H and everything worked great. However I downloaded two IPTV programs Tivimate and Perfect Player. Neither one will connect and populate the channels. I have another box and it is working without the custom ROM. I have double checked the urls. When I load Perfect Player it shows downloading the channels and EPG but they do not apear. Is this ROM able to be used with a IPTV program or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by arms View Post
            I loaded ROM GT-King_Pro_AT_v3.0A_ATV_C922H and everything worked great. However I downloaded two IPTV programs Tivimate and Perfect Player. Neither one will connect and populate the channels. I have another box and it is working without the custom ROM. I have double checked the urls. When I load Perfect Player it shows downloading the channels and EPG but they do not apear. Is this ROM able to be used with a IPTV program or am I missing something?
            Its working for sure. Seems like a configuration issue. Some IPTV providers require specific MAC address or a client string, some providers limit the number of concurrent connections.

Comment

Thanks bg_man. I have sent an email to my provider and am waiting for a response.

Comment

Originally posted by jmtorres View Post
                Thanks for room Alvatec,
                You're welcome!!
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Thanks for your hard work Alvatech, great Rom.
                You're welcome, it's been a while....
                AT in these ROMs stand for AlvaTech, and ATV= Android TV.
                Hope to have some ATV version out very soon.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

You're welcome!!
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

You're welcome, it's been a while....
                  AT in these ROMs stand for AlvaTech, and ATV= Android TV.
                  Hope to have some ATV version out very soon.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  Aquestion, I have a 4K TV and it seems this box only is good for 1080p, the display only goes up to 1080p....no 2160. Is that correct???

Comment

• ALVATECH
                    ALVATECH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello,
                    No that's not correct. Your box should pick up the resolution you're using. You may check some settings in box, TV, or HDMI cable. I don't have that issue. I pick up 4K without any issues.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by bg_man View Post

Its working for sure. Seems like a configuration issue. Some IPTV providers require specific MAC address or a client string, some providers limit the number of concurrent connections.
                  Got a response from my provider and it was on their end. So thanks for the help. Also the ROM is working great.

Comment

Hi,
                    I am using GT-KING_AT_V5.0A_B922 ROM in my box. I have some wifi issues, because my box cannot connect to any Wifi network (I am using Ethernet cable). I have two questions:
                    1. Is the latest V6.0 ROM contains any improvements related to the Wifi?
                    2. How can I update my current V5.0 ROM to V6.0 ROM without any loss. I mean installed apps and whole settings of the Box. Is it possible or should I configure everything again?
                    Thanks!

Comment

• ALVATECH
                      ALVATECH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hello,
                      The best thing to do is to try it out on your box and make your own judgement. If Beelink's original firmware doesn't improve WiFi then I doubt this will. Also, I'm sure I posted somewhere here on how to backup with TWRP so you don't lose settings. But to be honest, the best thing to do is to re-flash your box and start all over as you may have issues restoring data and things not being compatible.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Thanks for the ROM Alvatech!

Issues:
                    Wifi on B922 can't connect for me as well.
                    At least one setting doesn't keep after restarting. Zoom in and out for the screen positioning. My setup is with Magisk and I do "reboot recovery" in order to keep Magisk. I haven't look at any other settings yet.

Did your rom supports PiP? I wasn't able to find this functionality in any Rom for this box and I wasn't able to run it in your implementation. TiVimate, e.g.

A request:
                    Could you include cifs kernel module in the next version?
                    Last edited by bg_man; 12-08-2020, 22:20.

Comment

• ALVATECH
                      ALVATECH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Please read comment up above.
                      Sorry, I'm no longer doing any custom requests.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Hello everyone,
                    I have updated the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass SafetyNet and a few other tips. I have now released 2 different types of ROMs one being Standard Android and the other one being Android TV. Thank you everyone for all the positive vibes/feedback and also donations I really appreciate it.
                    Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by bg_man View Post
                      Thanks for the ROM Alvatech!

Issues:
                      Wifi on B922 can't connect for me as well.
                      At least one setting doesn't keep after restarting. Zoom in and out for the screen positioning. My setup is with Magisk and I do "reboot recovery" in order to keep Magisk. I haven't look at any other settings yet.

Did your rom supports PiP? I wasn't able to find this functionality in any Rom for this box and I wasn't able to run it in your implementation. TiVimate, e.g.

A request:
                      Could you include cifs kernel module in the next version?
                      Hi,

I think I solved the Wifi and Bluetooth issue!!! Try to pull out everything from the USB 3.0 ports. After that the Wifi 2.4 Ghz and the Bluetooth connections working well!

There are some interference in my opinion.

Last edited by vpvpvp; 12-12-2020, 13:57.

Comment

Is it possible to watch Netflix and prime video in hd with this rom?
                        Also, can updates be flashed via twrp without losing data? Or the rom supports OTA updates?

Comment

• ALVATECH
                          ALVATECH commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello,
                          These boxes are not Certified so you can not view this content in HD for the two mentioned apps.
                          Also, you can try to do a backup of your data partition with TWRP and then restore once you flash the ROM onto your box.
                          I personally don't recommend it because of the issues that may arise in doing so. Please look online for tutorials if needed on how to use TWRP if you're interested in doing this.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Question, I just got this. Using the stock ROM. I noticed in cpu-z there resolution is set to 1080p. Do I need to use a custom rom to get 4k?
                        What's up with the spec saying that 4k is supported?

Comment

Working...
                        X