This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@raruba,

Sbx sounds interesting, does whole system work? Which tools did you use?
    I have King Pro but a TWRP backup of yours may interest others?

Comment

hi..
      thank you so much for the astonishing work.
      kindly , how to fully uninstall chrome and install an older version? because when i uninstalled chrome (which comes as a system app in this rom) i ended up with a boot loop and i had to flash the box with a firmware all over again. but this time i used the default firmware because i can easily uninstall and install any chrome version...
      i hope you can help out because i really like your rom but due to such issue , i reverted back to the original firmware.
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
        hi..
        thank you so much for the astonishing work.
        kindly , how to fully uninstall chrome and install an older version? because when i uninstalled chrome (which comes as a system app in this rom) i ended up with a boot loop and i had to flash the box with a firmware all over again. but this time i used the default firmware because i can easily uninstall and install any chrome version...
        i hope you can help out because i really like your rom but due to such issue , i reverted back to the original firmware.
        thank you

Hello,
        Thank you!
        You'll need to delete the Chrome app outright from the system folder. I had responded to something similar here down below.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

2 Links to install your own version of chrome:

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...160#post797160

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/778508-rom-beelink-gt-king-alvatech-standard-android-9-0-pie-s922x?p=792083#post792083

Comment

thanks for the effort of texting back...
          god blessings...

Comment

Hey there ALVATECH I have just installed your rom and the installation was super smooth just like the rest of the rom , great work and thank you for it..

Last edited by Not4Fame; 02-19-2021, 01:53.

Comment

Hello mates. Beelink gt king. Is it possible to cast a video to smart youtube from a mobile youtube app in the same network? Thanks

Comment

Hi ALVATECH . Do you have rom for SN: 6B9X model Gt-king? Thanks

Comment

I have this rom installed i cant use amazon prime only downfall i had

Comment

Working...
                  X