Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALVATECH do you think, you could integrate also TWRP in the new rom?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      ALVATECH do you think, you could integrate also TWRP in the new rom?
      Hello,
      Yes I already have it ready to go but I've been having some issues with the newer SN: B922 boxes, and since I don't own or have this box physically in hand it makes it difficult to work without it. Still working on this and a few other projects at the moment. Not sure If I should just release the ROM's for both of these boxes without TWRP for now and when I get more time, I can send out a patch or another update later. Also I'm not able to replicate the issue with users that are having the language changing on their box, this doesn't happen to me on my box. So again unless I get my hands on a SN:B922 box I might be able to do something.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      Last edited by ALVATECH; 07-23-2019, 21:39.

Comment

I for one would be happy with a custom ROM for SN:B922 box with or without TWRP..

Comment

ALVATECH

Is it possible to share the twrp image so i can use with the newer box until you telease the next rom

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
            ALVATECH

Is it possible to share the twrp image so i can use with the newer box until you telease the next rom

Thank you
            Originally posted by sesdave View Post
            I for one would be happy with a custom ROM for SN:B922 box with or without TWRP..
            Hello,
            I hope and plan on releasing the 2 ROM's tomorrow for the B922 & for the other boxes with the other serial numbers. I don't think I'm gonna have time today to set everything up but I might. I'll have TWRP on both ROM's too.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Awesome - look forward to giving it a go.

Comment

Good news ALVATECH thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                  I hope and plan on releasing the 2 ROM's tomorrow for the B922 & for the other boxes with the other serial numbers. I don't think I'm gonna have time today to set everything up but I might. I'll have TWRP on both ROM's too.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  How many are you encountering ? Are there 3?
                  I'm waiting on an em from gearbutts about this matter . I don't like mystery chip shipments!
                  ...there goes buyers support on this box for sure.
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

• ALVATECH
                    ALVATECH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello,
                    so far from what I can tell there is 3 different ones. I've posted the 3 different s/n on the first post. The B922 is the latest version. I'm thinking this is now the latest version they are sending out.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Awesome - look forward to giving it a go.

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                  Good news ALVATECH thanks
                  Okay, everyone I have released a new ROM for the GT-King which is based off of the latest version from Beelink. I've also included TWRP , did some updates and did some other minor adjustments. Please read entire first post before asking questions. There is 2 separate ROM's depending on which serial number you have on the bottom of your box. They are both available for download on first post. I didn't do any major changes the main reason for the release was to support the new SN:B922 and add TWRP. But at the same time it also fixes the sound in Netflix.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi - just loaded it on my B922 box. Tried following the beelink flash instruction - no joy as box never came up recognised.in USB burning tool. The following posted by Boban.cro worked perfectly.

First open the burning tool, Upload the image file - when loaded press the start in the tool, Plug the dual USB cable into the PC. Next plug in box power connector and when the eyes turn green put the USB cable in the box USB 2.0 connector.- the one by the power socket .( Do not use the USB 3.0 on the box - it wont work). . You must be quick to connect the USB 2.0 .when the eyes turn green.

I tried doing it together as Beelink suggested - never connected. This worked first go.

Comment

Nice Rom - many thanks for your hard work. Looks clean . Runs smoothly - no glitches for me. Pretty zippy - stock Rom on the B922 got 127046 on Antutu. This one 129349. Now its Hasta La Vsta to all my RK3399 boxes for sure.

Comment

Nice Rom - many thanks for your hard work. Looks clean . Runs smoothly - no glitches for me. Pretty zippy - stock Rom on the B922 got 127046 on Antutu. v7.2.2. This one 129349. Now I have a decent firmware its Hasta La Vista to all my RK3399 boxes for sure. well maybe not if someone produces an Android 9 rom for my X99's
                        Last edited by sesdave; 07-26-2019, 09:23.

Comment

Hi - just loaded it on my B922 box. Tried following the beelink flash instruction - no joy as box never came up recognised.in USB burning tool. The following posted by Boban.cro worked perfectly.

First open the burning tool, Upload the image file - when loaded press the start in the tool, Plug the dual USB cable into the PC. Next plug in box power connector and when the eyes turn green put the USB cable in the box USB 2.0 connector.- the one by the power socket .( Do not use the USB 3.0 on the box - it wont work). . You must be quick to connect the USB 2.0 .when the eyes turn green.

I tried doing it together as Beelink suggested - never connected. This worked first go.
                          That's awesome! I'm glad you got it going, I always appreciate the positive feedback.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi there, great job!!...I want to purchase this TV Box and I am wondering if some user has installed Magisk and removed Super SU and also has anyone tried and tested AutoFrame https://github.com/anpaza/afrd ?
                            Many thanks!

Comment

Thanks and great work but the status bar problem remains, which for me is a fundamental defect to be solved absolutely.. !

Comment

Working...
                              X