• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    I hope to release new ROM's very soon.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Hi, you can add in the settings control screen saver? I added management here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=87405691

Comment

Originally posted by dutch_ View Post

Hi, you can add in the settings control screen saver? I added management here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=87405691
      Yes, I had already added this to TVSettings for the next revision coming up.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

ipega 9116 doesn't work on beelink gt king, please help me find some solution?

Comment

Originally posted by RahFox View Post
          Sorry, but without the hardware it's hard to help you with this. Your best bet is to get a hold of support for the product you're referring to and ask them for some help. Unless someone else has this product and is able to help you out. You can also start a new thread and ask for some help so others can see it too.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Yeah, there's things that don't work on some boxes....Sling TV don't work on the Rockchip 3399 X99 Box anymore. And it use to work a year ago.

Comment

• ALVATECH
              ALVATECH commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't know that, that's crazy that Sling TV doesn't work on the X99.

Hello everyone,
            I updated the first post with a new set of ROMs. This ROM is based off of the latest version that was released just recently. Please read entire first post before asking questions especially the newest change log.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Very Nice Alva!
              You have really put in a great deal of effort and skill to your creation, turning the King into a KingKiller.
              On behalf of my fellow FT'bers, I Thank you for being here.
              ....and you're a gracious and patient communicator too boot. Win Win for us all!
              Salute!
              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                Very Nice Alva!
                You have really put in a great deal of effort and skill to your creation, turning the King into a KingKiller.
                ....and you're a gracious and patient communicator too boot. Win Win for us all!
                Salute!
                Yes thank you very much, will try the new Rom very soon.

Comment

Woh - nice one. Just clean installed latest. Seems even smoother than before. This box needs you to get the best out of it for sure
                  Last edited by sesdave; 08-22-2019, 15:20.

Comment

WOW, yes just installed, works great.....everything seems to work for now...will let you know I find a problem.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                      I updated the first post with a new set of ROMs. This ROM is based off of the latest version that was released just recently. Please read entire first post before asking questions especially the newest change log.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech
                      Is this version the 903P0?

Comment

Sorry, but without the hardware it's hard to help you with this. Your best bet is to get a hold of support for the product you're referring to and ask them for some help. Unless someone else has this product and is able to help you out. You can also start a new thread and ask for some help so others can see it too.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        ipega 9116 worked on version 903P0, but the commands were reversed

Comment

ipega 9116 worked on version 903P0, but the commands were reversed
                          Hello,
                          Yes this is based off of the latest version.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                            Very Nice Alva!
                            Salute!

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yes thank you very much, will try the new Rom very soon.
                            Originally posted by sesdave View Post
                            Woh - nice one. Just clean installed latest. Seems even smoother than before. This box needs you to get the best out of it for sure
                            Thank you guys I really appreciate it!! ​​​​​​​

Comment

Hello,
                              I will be releasing another ROM with the latest version available from Beelink as a base for the ROM. Also the sound issue with Netflix should get fixed too. I plan on releasing one for the newer SN: B922 and also for boxes with the other serial numbers . This ROM was based off of an older ROM at the time when this ROM was made the newer Beelink ROM wasn't available yet. I've been pretty busy lately but I will try to release something very soon hopefully.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech
                              Hey, thanks for this custom rom! It?s really smooth!

The main reason that I changed my stock rom to the Alvatech, was because of the PS4 controller support through bluetooth.

But even with the Alvatech rom, the status "pairing" keeps showing and nothing happens.

Any idea of what is happening?

My SN is B922
                              Last edited by petercas83; 08-24-2019, 03:08.

Comment

Working...
                              X