This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petercas83 View Post
    Hey, thanks for this custom rom! It?s really smooth!

The main reason that I changed my stock rom to the Almatech, was because of the PS4 controller support through bluetooth.
    But even with the Almatech rom, the status "pairing" keeps showing and nothing happens.
    Any idea of what is happening?
    My SN is B922
    Hmm?! So, Who's....."Almatech​ ??!
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Hmm?! So, Who's....."Almatech​ ??!
      Fixed...

Thanks for the help anyway

Comment

glad to help;
        I can't build a rom.... So? Do what I can.
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Installed yesterday on my King B922 box and very impressed until now. Very smooth and fast and i like also the SquareHome launcher.

Thanks a lot Alvatech for your great job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Thank you guys I really appreciate it!! ​​​​​​​
            i have flash with usb burning tool to my gt king SN B922, and after restart , my device was result as a Blank screen , is that normally ? or ?

Comment

Originally posted by tomyrambozha View Post

i have flash with usb burning tool to my gt king SN B922, and after restart , my device was result as a Blank screen , is that normally ? or ?
              Not sure why this is happening. I would retry flashing your box. I?ve had other users flash this ROM on their box without any issues. You can try to flash with USB tool again or you can try the SDCard method if it continues to fail. I feel something didn?t flash right the first time. I would try again.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Alvatech is too much to ask you if you can fix the dark theme bug in the screen settings?
                It seems that in beelink they have no solution for the moment.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure why this is happening. I would retry flashing your box. I?ve had other users flash this ROM on their box without any issues. You can try to flash with USB tool again or you can try the SDCard method if it continues to fail. I feel something didn?t flash right the first time. I would try again.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  Check you downloaded the right img for your serial number. Follow flashing instructions exactly - remember when you load the img file to hit start before you connect box.Hit stop when 100% before disconnecting the box. Note that the flash of the firmware holds on 99% for a few minutes before 100%. Make sure your using USB burning v 2.1.7.0 . As Alvatech says if the reflash fails try SD method., Best of luck
                  Last edited by sesdave; 08-27-2019, 14:00.

Comment

Hi..I would like to know if this FW can be unrooted
                    Many thx!

Comment

Hi - why aren't there any display resolution options for higher than 1920x1080 or am I missing something.? My LED TV's are 4K capable. My matrix is set to 4k@30 but not options for higher resolution in Droid settings.

Comment

Originally posted by P911 View Post
                        Hi..I would like to know if this FW can be unrooted
                        Many thx!
                        This can be done, but it would need to be done manually or you'll need to find an unsu zip file online and probably modify it to make it compatible for this box. Just a heads up I've seen users un-root their boxes for certain programs to work, and sometime even then it still doesn't help. Your best bet is to try to get Magisk going. As of right now I haven't had time to mess with Magisk to find out if it works or not. But from what I heard, Magisk doesn't seem to work yet for this box and I haven't had time to check into it. You might want to post on the XDA forum on the Magisk thread and ask there if it doesn't work for you. They're the ones that would be able to help better with this matter. Been pretty busy this week and still am, haven?t been able to get much done lately. If you?re still interested I can try to make you a zip file that you can flash in TWRP to un-root your box, when I get a little more time. Just PM me if you're interested.
                        Thanks,

Alvatech

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
                        Hi - why aren't there any display resolution options for higher than 1920x1080 or am I missing something.? My LED TV's are 4K capable. My matrix is set to 4k@30 but not options for higher resolution in Droid settings.
                        Hello,
                        I haven't removed any resolution options from the system. Not sure what's going on. I will have a look later and see when I get this box connected to a 4K TV to check this out for myself. At the moment I'm not able to check into this.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        Last edited by ALVATECH; 08-29-2019, 04:07.

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
                          Okay, I tested it and it works fine for me. My display options show up to 4K2K-60hz display. So must be something else with your setup. I have it set on auto switch to best resolution and it set it automatically to 2160p 60hz display mode.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

For the next update would be important and very helpful to get a zip_file which can be installed with the integrated TWRP without loosing the data (apps, configrations etc.)

The same as most custom roms of S912 or 905 have. Can you do this ALVATECH ?

Comment

Okay, I tested it and it works fine for me. My display options show up to 4K2K-60hz display. So must be something else with your setup. I have it set on auto switch to best resolution and it set it automatically to 2160p 60hz display mode.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Hi - many thanks for testing. Nice to know the options are meant to be there. Mines connected through an HDMI matrix so maybe the EDID settings aren't getting applied. I will try connecting direct to TV and see if it gives the display options above 1080p.

Yup - I had set the 4k@60 on the wrong input source on the HDMI Matrix. Many thanks for showing the errors of my ways
                            Last edited by sesdave; 08-29-2019, 12:58.

Comment

This can be done, but it would need to be done manually or you'll need to find an unsu zip file online and probably modify it to make it compatible for this box. Just a heads up I've seen users un-root their boxes for certain programs to work, and sometime even then it still doesn't help. Your best bet is to try to get Magisk going. As of right now I haven't had time to mess with Magisk to find out if it works or not. But from what I heard, Magisk doesn't seem to work yet for this box and I haven't had time to check into it. You might want to post on the XDA forum on the Magisk thread and ask there if it doesn't work for you. They're the ones that would be able to help better with this matter. Been pretty busy this week and still am, haven?t been able to get much done lately. If you?re still interested I can try to make you a zip file that you can flash in TWRP to un-root your box, when I get a little more time. Just PM me if you're interested.
                              Thanks,

Alvatech

Alvatech
                              Many thx for your great support!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X