This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TraxtarXKR View Post
    So with the release of 905, one of you used the DDR4 firmware on your B922x, and the other used the LPDDR4 firmware on your B922x... and both worked? How can there be so much conflicting information going on here... this is crazy.
    i was in the 904... dont install yet the 905... in the 904 i can garantie you thats b922 is lpddr4

Comment

Okay, everyone I have released a new ROM for the GT-King which is based off of the latest version from Beelink at the time of writing. I did some updates to the ROM and did some other minor adjustments. Please read entire first post before asking questions. There is 2 separate ROM's depending on which serial number you have on the bottom of your box. They are both available for download on first post. Let's please stay on subject when asking questions. If it doesn't pertain to this ROM then please search other threads for answers, if not you can start a new thread.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Big thanks from Germany!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kloeterkong View Post
          Big thanks from Germany!!
          You're welcome!! and thank you for your gratitude. Always nice to hear the positive feedback.

Alvatech

Comment

Tested and working perfect, good job.

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

• ALVATECH
              ALVATECH commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!! I really appreciate the positive comments!!

nice work!!

I have the box SN: B922
            I start the box with the reset pressed, the logo of beelink appears and after a few seconds the screen goes black and nothing happens help please

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JOKERPT View Post
              nice work!!

I have the box SN: B922
              I start the box with the reset pressed, the logo of beelink appears and after a few seconds the screen goes black and nothing happens help please

thanks
              Hello,
              I would need a little more information in order to help. Are you trying to flash the box with an SD-Card or are you trying to get into TWRP? If you're flashing with an SD-Card make sure you prepare the SD-Card properly and then keep the box plugged in to an HDMI port while you do the procedure so you can see the process start. You'll see the flash process status bar moving at the bottom, this will help you indicate that the box is being flashed. If for some reason you switched to another source on the TV / Monitor then sometimes the box can lose signal while you're in recovery mode. If you're flashing with USB Burning Tool please read the entire first post for instructions.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                I would need a little more information in order to help. Are you trying to flash the box with an SD-Card or are you trying to get into TWRP? If you're flashing with an SD-Card make sure you prepare the SD-Card properly and then keep the box plugged in to an HDMI port while you do the procedure so you can see the process start. You'll see the flash process status bar moving at the bottom, this will help you indicate that the box is being flashed. If for some reason you switched to another source on the TV / Monitor then sometimes the box can lose signal while you're in recovery mode. If you're flashing with USB Burning Tool please read the entire first post for instructions.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                trying to flash the box with an SD-Card and use the burn card maker v 2.0.2 to prepare sd card

Comment

Originally posted by JOKERPT View Post

trying to flash the box with an SD-Card and use the burn card maker v 2.0.2 to prepare sd card
                  Hello,
                  I've personally just re-flashed the box with an SD-Card to make sure everything was working fine. I used the same burn card maker and flashed it without any issues. Best suggestion would be to try again. Like I've mentioned try to keep HDMI cable plugged in and don't switch to any other sources. Then make sure as soon as you see the Android logo with status bar at bottom let go of reset button. If for some reason you still don't see anything just leave the SD-Card in the box and wait for about 15 min to be safe and it should automatically restart if you setup your SD-Card this way. There is an option for reboot, make sure that check box is checked when making SD-Card image.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                    I've personally just re-flashed the box with an SD-Card to make sure everything was working fine. I used the same burn card maker and flashed it without any issues. Best suggestion would be to try again. Like I've mentioned try to keep HDMI cable plugged in and don't switch to any other sources. Then make sure as soon as you see the Android logo with status bar at bottom let go of reset button. If for some reason you still don't see anything just leave the SD-Card in the box and wait for about 15 min to be safe and it should automatically restart if you setup your SD-Card this way. There is an option for reboot, make sure that check box is checked when making SD-Card image.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    i see bellink logo and never the android logo and status bar...

check box yes to reboot, partition and format and erase bootloader.
                    chose erase in normal

tomorrow i will try with another sd card...

Comment

• ALVATECH
                      ALVATECH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you need some additional help, feel free to PM (Private Message) me and I would be more than happy to help you out. You could always try the flashing with the USB Burning Tool.
                      Thanks,

Alvatech

Hello, nice work! Runs without problems... Thank You!
                    How can i change the first bootlogo?

Comment

Made the update now, thanks for the work, ALVATECH

the idea with data TWRP worked, but with some apps (Kodi for ex.) i lost the installed addons and configs. Also with Titanium Pro restore of the Kodi app, which i had done too, i lost the data.

But was worthy to make the update now i can see my bar above and can push it with my mouse.

But when i want to close the open apps, before i could wipe with the mouse each open single app with the mouse to close (for example to the right side), now its not possible more, only to close all open app with the x.

why you changed this???

Comment

Just installed - looking good. I live in hope no more ethernet connect maybe not connect issues.

Comment

• ALVATECH
                          ALVATECH commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you!!

Hello,
                        Installing the firmware with USB_Burning_Tool I accidentally damaged the bootloader I think I bricked it, someone can help me Where are the contacts for the short circuit using the "Short Pin" method or are there other methods? It is no longer recognized by the PC and I also tried with sdcard but nothing to do .. !!

Comment

Originally posted by 5im View Post
                          How can i change the first bootlogo?
                          Why you want to change it? I think it is a important thing on logo to see who made the rom

Why you installed this rom, if you don?t like the logo???

Comment

Working...
                          X