This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5im View Post
    Hello, nice work! Runs without problems... Thank You!
    How can i change the first bootlogo?
    Sorry, this is part of my ROM and this is the way I would like it to stay.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
    Made the update now, thanks for the work, ALVATECH

the idea with data TWRP worked, but with some apps (Kodi for ex.) i lost the installed addons and configs. Also with Titanium Pro restore of the Kodi app, which i had done too, i lost the data.

But was worthy to make the update now i can see my bar above and can push it with my mouse.

But when i want to close the open apps, before i could wipe with the mouse each open single app with the mouse to close (for example to the right side), now its not possible more, only to close all open app with the x.

why you changed this???
    Hello,
    I'm glad you got most of it done with TWRP. Since Kodi stores their files locally on the system partition (internal sdcard), this is why it doesn't get backed up. You would need to backup Kodi either using a backup tool specifically for their app or manually backing it up. You can back it up manually by doing the following:
    First use a file manager like Xplore File Manger and make sure you have show hidden files showing checked under configuration first. Then you need to go to the following directory /sdcard/Android/data in there you will find a folder named org.xbmc.kodi. Make a backup of that folder and you will now have a Kodi backup. If you ever do a fresh install of your Android OS you would just need to copy this back over in same location and you'll be all set. As for the recent apps there is a button on left side to clear all apps. I know it's in white so I might try to change position or color when I get a chance to be more visible, but not such a big deal. If you want to remove grid view and want to be able to slide apps out of the way instead you can PM me and I will explain how to do this. But you will lose grid view.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Renixo View Post
    Hello,
    Installing the firmware with USB_Burning_Tool I accidentally damaged the bootloader I think I bricked it, someone can help me Where are the contacts for the short circuit using the "Short Pin" method or are there other methods? It is no longer recognized by the PC and I also tried with sdcard but nothing to do .. !!
    I see this exact same question over here on this thread. Not sure if this is you too, anyways I would say try the SD-Card method next. If it still doesn't work then you can try to uninstall the USB Burning Tool and re-installing it again. I've seen that sometimes this needs to be done when the PC's stop recognizing the boxes. I've had to do it myself a few times in order for my PC to recognize my boxes again, I know it's weird but it helps. I don't know of any short pin location so if neither of these options help hopefully someone will answer on the other thread. If not ask on Beelink's forum too.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Last edited by ALVATECH; 09-19-2019, 19:59. Reason: typo

Comment

thanks ALVATECH

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

It sounds to me like you're saying this was acting this way from the start and even with the original ROM / OS, if so then I would think the box is defective. The only thing I could tell you is to keep trying to flash the box to see if you can get a successful working flash. I would try to flash with the stock ROM from Beelink. You can find it on their forum and just make sure it's made for your serial number. If you keep trying and can't get it going successfully then I would return it immediately since it's brand new.
        Thank you,

Alvatech
        Dear Alva,

Thanks for the reply, after a while of checking with the supplier, it turned out my hardware is broken - but luckily this gave me a good chance to learn more about this product, as well as your ROM.
        Well, I'm still waiting for the replacement, finger crossed~

Appreciate for your great support!!

Comment

Sorry, this is part of my ROM and this is the way I would like it to stay.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Ok, i respect that.. Thank you for your Work!

Comment

please help me, I want to use 192khz optical output and I can only 48khz, something can be done with the sample rate, thank you very much from Peru

Comment

Hello,

Have you got a chance to test the PS4 controller? Hope you can get the box to support it. Tks.

Hello,
              I need to get a PS4 controller and test this. From what I seen the files needed for the controllers are in the ROM. They are put in there from Beelink though. So not sure if they are just outdated drivers or if it's something else. It could be that they need to be injected another way or the drivers need to be re-made. You might mention this to Beelink directly and see what they respond. When I get a controller in here I will try to see what's going on. But I don't have one with me at the moment. But I will try to experiment later with it when I get one and I get some more time.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

In my case I have 4 controls, 3 of the ps4 and 1 that came to me in the ps4 pro, the latter was the only one that worked, maybe the controllers are for the ps4 pro,

Comment

Originally posted by lalitof View Post
                  In my case I have 4 controls, 3 of the ps4 and 1 that came to me in the ps4 pro, the latter was the only one that worked, maybe the controllers are for the ps4 pro,
                  I have a PS4 pro and test it with B922, and not work. I?m waiting for a replacement GT king, to see if with new firmwares works.

Comment

ALVATECH thanks for the ROM. Theres 2 things I have noticed;

1)Even though the device still has DRM Widevine L1, it doesn't pass safety net check. Can anything be done to get this fixed?

2) when an app asks for permissions, it closes the app but normally the app should remain open and you allow permissions and go back to what you were doing in the app.

Comment

Thanks a lot alvatech for your perfect work and support. I just donated for show you how much i appreciate it. Beelink GT King runs perfectly with your firmware.....and to say that, this box is really impressing fast and responsive, had some boxes but never that fast before. Good job, thanks:-)

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

I have a PS4 pro and test it with B922, and not work. I?m waiting for a replacement GT king, to see if with new firmwares works.
                        Originally posted by cyan9999 View Post
                        Hello,

Have you got a chance to test the PS4 controller? Hope you can get the box to support it. Tks.
                        I finally got a hold of 2 different PS4 controllers, and one didn't work at all and the other one did work, but only with a USB cable plugged into it and not through BT. The controller that worked I think was from a PS4 Pro the model number is CUH-ZCT2U. So at least you could use it with a USB cable. This subject would need to be brought up to Beelink if you guys are wanting to get the PS4 controller working with Bluetooth.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by syked69 View Post
                        ALVATECH thanks for the ROM. Theres 2 things I have noticed;

1)Even though the device still has DRM Widevine L1, it doesn't pass safety net check. Can anything be done to get this fixed?

2) when an app asks for permissions, it closes the app but normally the app should remain open and you allow permissions and go back to what you were doing in the app.
                        Hello,
                        In order to pass Safety Net you would need to get something going like Magisk. I've seen some people have already tried without success. The best thing to do is go to a Magisk thread on XDA where it's originally from and ask for help there. That would be the best place to ask for help since that thread is made specifically for Magisk. As for the permissions this is the way Beelink has had their ROM's for as long as I can remember, even in older Beelink models. If you have other Beelink devices you'll see they all act this way. They ask for permissions and then the app closes out. To me it seems like it does this for the changes to take into effect. I don't see anything wrong with this since it only does this once for the first time only. You could always try to integrate something else like SuperSu if you'd like, but you would need to search the web for help on that.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by matze54 View Post
                        Thanks a lot alvatech for your perfect work and support. I just donated for show you how much i appreciate it. Beelink GT King runs perfectly with your firmware.....and to say that, this box is really impressing fast and responsive, had some boxes but never that fast before. Good job, thanks:-)
                        Thank you for the for the donation and all of your kind words, users / people like you are what makes us developers want to keep doing this.
                        Thank you again,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                          for those who might be interested. I have made a new ROM for the GT-King and it's Android TV (ATV) you can find the link down below.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to new Android TV ROM:
                          [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S922X Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV if you're looking for a Standard Android

Comment

Hello,
                            for those who might be interested. I have made a new ROM for the GT-King and it's Android TV (ATV) you can find the link down below.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to new Android TV ROM:
                            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-9-0-pie-s922x
                            thank you... not my thing androidtv do you gonna do another version of normal android but with the solution for iptv reboot incorporated?

im using one beta from beelink forum because i get reboots every 20min when watching iptv.

thanks a lot, great job.

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post

thank you... not my thing androidtv do you gonna do another version of normal android but with the solution for iptv reboot incorporated?

im using one beta from beelink forum because i get reboots every 20min when watching iptv.

thanks a lot, great job.
                              I will have a look into it. I don't use IPTV at all and don't know anything about it. If you like you can PM (Private Message) me and maybe you can give me a little more info about it to see how I can help. But I don't want to fill this thread with this please. Also, Android TV is not for everyone usually you love it or you don't. I've had a lot of requests for it so this is why I made it.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I plan on releasing a new ROM here very soon. I will take care of the 24 hour clock adjustment. Also I don't use the Stock launcher in my ROM so the memory cleaner will not be added since this is part of the launcher. If you like you can install Beelink's original launcher. You can search the forum for it or get it from the original ROM. Please ask in the appropriate thread for help.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech
                                Thank you Alvatech, I will wait for your new update, I will not back to Beelink Stock launcher. Not even in my dreams. I am very happy with your work so Thank you for your very useful efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X