X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rico.R View Post
    Hey, AT
    It doe's not turn on when I turn on the TV>> only when I switch HDMI inputs, (switch from the Cables to the PC or Xbox)
    I have the GT-King SN:B922 CEC Switch=off Power=Shutdown

I was almost sure I didn't have that problem before one of the latest updates, and after trying a few Roms,
    *Your V5 Rom gave me the same behavior (even after turning off CEC)
    *Sasvlad V2 was the same.
    *Sasvald V1 which is probably based on an older firmware> Solved this behavior. (even with CEC on> it does not turn on by itself. I like that it switch to the correct HDMI after I turn the box on)
    the latest stock & Roms Firmware caused the eyes to stay red>> after a full shutdown.

Now I know that this behavior/problem was introduced in 906&907 updates, maybe a bit prior not sure.
    What really surprise me is that I didn't find any complaints about that over at beelink forum, or elsewhere,
    because I see a bunch of complaints over all the other bugs/problems this box comes with

Hopefully something can be done about it, by Beelink or any other, as it could be nice to use one of the latest Roms
    without that super annoying problem Beelink created.
    I tried to post in beelink forum after registering but it was Impossible for me to sign in (tried Firefox & Chrome even another OS)
    I guess its a failure as this box is, I will try again.

Sorry for hijacking... maybe it will help someone.
    I really appreciate you and thank you man.
    Your are not alone with this. In oficial forum some of us question beelink, but is always the same i thing problem as introduced in 904 or 905 firmware, I almost certain that 903 don´t have it and for sure 902 that as the version that came with my replacement box don´t have this.

I have air mouse, don´t know if this only hapens to users with Air mouse remote. This is annoing. Let´s hope some one can make a fix, because after 3 or 4 firmwares releases from beelink i don´t believe they are bothering to trying to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

Your are not alone with this. In oficial forum some of us question beelink, but is always the same i thing problem as introduced in 904 or 905 firmware, I almost certain that 903 don´t have it and for sure 902 that as the version that came with my replacement box don´t have this.

I have air mouse, don´t know if this only hapens to users with Air mouse remote. This is annoing. Let´s hope some one can make a fix, because after 3 or 4 firmwares releases from beelink i don´t believe they are bothering to trying to fix it.
      Yeah I hear ya, I have the Beelink GT_King x992 and the X88 King and the X88 King has it all over the Beelink and the X88 is must cheaper....for sure.

Comment

Hello and thanks for the amazing ROM!!!

Android TV newbie here.

When I press source button on my TV (simple tv not smart) my beelink turns on even tho the HDMI sec is disabled.

I apologize in advance if it's stupid question but it's really annoying and I couldn't find a solution.

That didn't happen with the stock rom..

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by DrGreem View Post
          Hello and thanks for the amazing ROM!!!

Android TV newbie here.

When I press source button on my TV (simple tv not smart) my beelink turns on even tho the HDMI sec is disabled.

I apologize in advance if it's stupid question but it's really annoying and I couldn't find a solution.

That didn't happen with the stock rom..

Any suggestions?
          Hello,
          I had already spoke to you through PM. Came to the conclusion that you probably had an older factory firmware on your box, and more than likely Beelink made some changes to the newer ROM that caused the issues with the HDMI CEC options.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
            I had already spoke to you through PM. Came to the conclusion that you probably had an older factory firmware on your box, and more than likely Beelink made some changes to the newer ROM that caused the issues with the HDMI CEC options.
            Thank you,

Alvatech
            I tried an older ROM from other Dev, and i can confirm that 905 firmware dont have this "always on bug".

Can you, or anyone please put a link of your rom based on 905 firmware for B922?

Regards

Comment

I tried an older ROM from other Dev, and i can confirm that 905 firmware dont have this "always on bug".

Can you, or anyone please put a link of your rom based on 905 firmware for B922?

Regards
              I don't want to place that ROM to public anymore since it's an older ROM. But I will upload and PM you a link. If anyone else is interested please PM me. Like I mentioned I don't have this box at the moment, I loaned it to someone for a project they had and they are still using it. When I get it back I may have a look and do some comparisons to see what it might be. I really was wanting to take a break and been trying to finish off some things to do so. So hopefully Beelink is aware and can find a solution, best thing to do is to tell them about the issue.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I don't want to place that ROM to public anymore since it's an older ROM. But I will upload and PM you a link. If anyone else is interested please PM me. Like I mentioned I don't have this box at the moment, I loaned it to someone for a project they had and they are still using it. When I get it back I may have a look and do some comparisons to see what it might be. I really was wanting to take a break and been trying to finish off some things to do so. So hopefully Beelink is aware and can find a solution, best thing to do is to tell them about the issue.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Thank you Alvatech. As i remember the only problem with 905 has IPTV reboots. I hope no to get any.
                As far as i see in beelink forum, they are aware of the problem but don´t fix it.
                First i supose that as a problem of air mouse remote, because the box shutdown as as soon i use remote from tv ( sony, Phillips) it wake up again.

because they think that has the remote, thaey sayed that can´t do anything, because mayse the airmouse use the same remote code of known hardware, but the problem has not the remote, because after that post i see that the box restarts 10 seconds after i shutdown, even that i don´t touch the remote or have tv in standby.

Tks for your work, do what you have to do, because private/family life is first. And when have time, try to find a fix, because after 2 firmwares from beelink with this problem i really don´t believe they will fix this.

Regards.

Comment

Thank you Alvatech. As i remember the only problem with 905 has IPTV reboots. I hope no to get any.
                  As far as i see in beelink forum, they are aware of the problem but don´t fix it.
                  First i supose that as a problem of air mouse remote, because the box shutdown as as soon i use remote from tv ( sony, Phillips) it wake up again.

because they think that has the remote, thaey sayed that can´t do anything, because mayse the airmouse use the same remote code of known hardware, but the problem has not the remote, because after that post i see that the box restarts 10 seconds after i shutdown, even that i don´t touch the remote or have tv in standby.

Tks for your work, do what you have to do, because private/family life is first. And when have time, try to find a fix, because after 2 firmwares from beelink with this problem i really don´t believe they will fix this.

Regards.
                  So the issue I think has to do with the HDMI, I've done several tests.
                  The issue occurs only on the newest rom official and Alvatech.
                  I turned off the box and then played with the tv controller (it's not smart tv) volume and settings button and nothing happened. The moment I press the Source button the box turns on so temporarily I first switch hdmi source (I have pc on the other port) and then I switch off the box via remote and it won't turn again, that's the temporary solution I found.

Comment

Thank you, I had a feeling I'm not the only one, or that it comes from my end somehow, especially when it comes to such a terrible company.
                    Mine is actually the non air mouse remote model.

Good to know about the 905 firmware is the last one before the disaster... gonna pm Alvatech

Alvatech no pressure....I'll stick to the old ROMs for now, it would be sweet if you can take a look when you have some time, because so far Beelink provide problems not solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rico.R View Post

Thank you, I had a feeling I'm not the only one, or that it comes from my end somehow, especially when it comes to such a terrible company.
                      Mine is actually the non air mouse remote model.

Good to know about the 905 firmware is the last one before the disaster... gonna pm Alvatech

Alvatech no pressure....I'll stick to the old ROMs for now, it would be sweet if you can take a look when you have some time, because so far Beelink provide problems not solutions.

Definitely a B922 problem, I'm not having that problem with mine....922X

Comment

is there any possibility to use Alvatech Rom as secondary like CoreElec? so I can keep my original 907PO rom and switch to Alvatech rom in my sdcard? any advise or guide ?
                        thank you

Comment

Hi ,

I have the Gt king b922 and i cant passthrough dolby hd or dts hd via kodi. I have a denon receiver. My old gt1 ultimate can passthrough without a problem doldy hd . Any solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonsyna View Post
                            Hi ,

I have the Gt king b922 and i cant passthrough dolby hd or dts hd via kodi. I have a denon receiver. My old gt1 ultimate can passthrough without a problem doldy hd . Any solution?
                            I know a only decision. This is Coreelec. It sounds HD thru HDMI in KODI and Atmos too. Why does it need this Android when it can not work with HD sound? It is not needed at all. Now is 2020.

Comment

Been running the awesome mod Sasvlaid on a gt king . The ? I have is it normal for the video to quickly blink off and then on again ? It has a slight hesitation intermittent at times. But not all the time ! Is there anyone else experiencing this same occurrence ? Thanks in advance for any input or maybe a solution ! Note : It does this from start up , on every app, and when video is playing. Sometimes it doesn't do it at all. I know I'm a newbie here but I've been testing for over 20 years. Just wanted to check an see if it's a glitch in the Rom or maybe a bad box or just $?!t happens.
                              Last edited by rickg007; 03-01-2020, 21:55.

Comment

Originally posted by rickg007 View Post
                                Been running the awesome mod Sasvlaid on a gt king . The ? I have is it normal for the video to quickly blink off and then on again ? It has a slight hesitation intermittent at times. But not all the time ! Is there anyone else experiencing this same occurrence ? Thanks in advance for any input or maybe a solution ! Note : It does this from start up , on every app, and when video is playing. Sometimes it doesn't do it at all. I know I'm a newbie here but I've been testing for over 20 years. Just wanted to check an see if it's a glitch in the Rom or maybe a bad box or just $?!t happens.
                                Best thing to do is try for yourself and see how it work for you. I haven't noticed much blinking on my box, but then there's a lot of variants of boxes / SN.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X