X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raruba

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    Remember everyone,
    I'm not going to be doing any custom work just so one person, or just a few users can benefit of having something work for them specifically. I don't have a team working for me and I work alone. I'm also waiting on Beelink to release ROM's for all their King boxes, so then I can make them all at once, instead of doing them all separately and spread out. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. I'm getting a lot of users asking me for help in private, and asking for all sorts of different things that takes a lot of time and explaining to do some of these tasks. If you want to learn to customize your own stuff, best thing to do is search the web and look for different tutorials. There is no, just one way of doing things, there is a lot of different ways of getting things done. I've had less time then usual so this is why I've been more absent lately. But I do want to continue to support and help the community here on FreakTab. I also plan on updating the magisk tutorials on the 2nd post to help pass safetynet since some things have changed.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for information mAtvXk. Just took it for reason to donate for alvatech:-))

Comment

Hola Alvatech. Hoy recibí mi King Gt Pro, estoy muy feliz, lo primero que hice fue cambiar la Rom a Alvatech. Mi pregunta es, en el futuro, ¿estará disponible el sonido HD en Kodi? Solo puedo obtener sonido Dts y Dolby Digital, pero no Dts Master Audio y True Hd. ,
        Tu trabajo es maravilloso. Sigue así. Felicitaciones

Comment

hello,
          does this rom support split screen, because the stock rom does not ?

thanks

Comment

Hi guys, first post in here. I am having wifi issues with the new SB9X version. I have two boxes with similar issues; one says wifi not connected while the other disconnects within 20 minutes. With the latter, I must unplug/plug back in to gain access to wifi networks.

I downloaded Alvatech's GT_King_AT_V5.0_B922 and GT_King_AT_V5.0_C92X but it did not rectify the issue.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comment

SN:6B9X???????????WIFI6

Comment

My GT-King Pro sn# SA9H with file i use?thanks

Comment

Originally posted by newer View Post
                  My GT-King Pro sn# SA9H with file i use?thanks
                  Use C922H & SA9H file from this link
                  This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from Beelink's stock ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV. If you're looking for a Standard Android ROM look here (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/787817

You're on the regular GT King thread, SA9H is in GT King Pro thread above
                  Last edited by jjbaker14; 10-20-2020, 09:49.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbaker14 View Post

Use C922H & SA9H file from this link
                    This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from Beelink's stock ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV. If you're looking for a Standard Android ROM look here (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/787817

You're on the regular GT King thread, SA9H is in GT King Pro thread above
                    Thank you

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I have an issue with the original Beelink firmware 912P0.
                        I wonder if this ROM fixes it.

The problem is the following:

Beelink interface is always displayed at max resolution (4k) and for some reason the TV (LG Oled) blinks a lot (is black most of the time) and I have to fight with the Beelink android to reduce the resolution so that I have a stable image and see anything-
                        “Droid settings > Display > Screen resolution”

(This only happens when running Android. When booting with CoreElec I can watch 4k videos without any problem, so the issue should be software related).

Problem is it never preserves this setting. When I restart I have to go through this all over again. I want it to boot with a lower resolution, say 1080p60hz, but it always boots at 4k.

Do you also have this problem with this ROM. Was it fixed somehow?
                        Does your box preserves the screen resolution when booting Android?

Comment

Doesn't look like ALVATECH is going to update his v5.0 rom......wonder why?

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with the latest ROM from Beelink. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROMs. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I hope to update the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass safetynet. Also, to fix a screensaver bug I've just noticed at the last minute (I'll give instructions on how to fix it pretty quickly). I hope to release Android TV ROMs next for these boxes.
                            Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech
                            Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-01-2020, 04:29.

Comment

Thanks for room Alvatec,

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                                Hello everyone,
                                It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with the latest ROM from Beelink. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROMs. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I hope to update the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass safetynet. Also, to fix a screensaver bug I've just noticed at the last minute (I'll give instructions on how to fix it pretty quickly). I hope to release Android TV ROMs next for these boxes.
                                Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech
                                Thanks for your hard work Alvatech, great Rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X