This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@raruba,

Sbx sounds interesting, does whole system work? Which tools did you use?
    I have King Pro but a TWRP backup of yours may interest others?

Comment

hi..
      thank you so much for the astonishing work.
      kindly , how to fully uninstall chrome and install an older version? because when i uninstalled chrome (which comes as a system app in this rom) i ended up with a boot loop and i had to flash the box with a firmware all over again. but this time i used the default firmware because i can easily uninstall and install any chrome version...
      i hope you can help out because i really like your rom but due to such issue , i reverted back to the original firmware.
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
        hi..
        thank you so much for the astonishing work.
        kindly , how to fully uninstall chrome and install an older version? because when i uninstalled chrome (which comes as a system app in this rom) i ended up with a boot loop and i had to flash the box with a firmware all over again. but this time i used the default firmware because i can easily uninstall and install any chrome version...
        i hope you can help out because i really like your rom but due to such issue , i reverted back to the original firmware.
        thank you

Hello,
        Thank you!
        You'll need to delete the Chrome app outright from the system folder. I had responded to something similar here down below.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

2 Links to install your own version of chrome:

This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from Beelink's stock ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV. If you're looking for a Standard Android ROM look here (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/787817

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/778508-rom-beelink-gt-king-alvatech-standard-android-9-0-pie-s922x?p=792083#post792083

Comment

thanks for the effort of texting back...
          god blessings...

Comment

Hey there ALVATECH I have just installed your rom and the installation was super smooth just like the rest of the rom , great work and thank you for it..

Last edited by Not4Fame; 02-19-2021, 10:53.

Comment

Hello mates. Beelink gt king. Is it possible to cast a video to smart youtube from a mobile youtube app in the same network? Thanks

Comment

Hi ALVATECH . Do you have rom for SN: 6B9X model Gt-king? Thanks

Comment

I have this rom installed i cant use amazon prime only downfall i had

Comment

I just did a wireless update on my GT king. I did it because it said update available. Everything went smoothly as I have done this many times. After update it tried to reboot. Screen has never come back on. I unplugged the box after several minutes but TV still says no signal. Is there a way to reset??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

The OTA was a mess and it bricked my GT King but lucky I was able to load the Alvatech ROM and box is working fine. Beelink is a mess and does not provide any support. I wonder if Alvatech has any new ROM with Android 10

Comment

Unfortunately, I have never put a new ROM on a Beelink and don't have a clue as to how to do that.
                        It's a shame because the GT King was working fine.

Comment

It's like flashing a Phone. Basically you need the Burning Tool Software and a USB A to USB A cable. Some have used a SD card. In youtube there are some videos that show the process. You definitely need to be a bit Tech Savy to install the ROM

Comment

ALVATECH Hello I love your ROM and wanted to find out if you had any updates on it ? as you Know Beelink latest OTA crashed and Bricked a lot of boxes and your custom ROM saved mine and i was able to get it running .
                            thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by LarryB View Post
                              Unfortunately, I have never put a new ROM on a Beelink and don't have a clue as to how to do that.
                              It's a shame because the GT King was working fine.
                              Hi sad to here that i have also a GT King you can see some tutorials in youtube about the procedure with usb burning tool, but to be honest i always prefer the Burn card maker method to me seems much easier and since now never failed me, you can also see tutorials in youtube how to use burn card maker one thing choose the correct firmware for your GT King and then proceed with caution, one last thing dont be impatient let it do his job dont unplug before you see signal on your TV

Here is a Link for Beelink and you can also choose after to install a custom rom that you will choose which imo are better than the stock.

Beelink , mini pc , Beelink mini pc , tv box , beelink tv box,GT-king , beelink GT-king , GT-king pro,beelink GT-king pro,Gemini X , kaby G,gt1,gt1 mini,gt1 mini a,gt1 mini2,gemini X,gemini n,gemini t,t45,t34,bt3 pro,bt3 pro ii,bt4,mii-v,t4,u55,l55

Comment

Even on this rom the dark theme does not work

Comment

Working...
                                X