Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasvlad
    Yes, Google Login screen is broken in v0.3.6, can't use login on device itself.
    After rebooting once or twice it allows you to use phone login that works.

Comment

noahv , mo123

You need to go to Market and update Google webview.

Comment

Thanks for sincere work

Comment

Sasvlad
          I mean if you have done factory reset on 0.3.6 you cant go anywhere,pure black no UI to update.
          But if you update over without factory reset ,it s ok.
          From the the first start, its broken.

Comment

Originally posted by noahv View Post
            Sasvlad
            I mean if you have done factory reset on 0.3.6 you cant go anywhere,pure black no UI to update.
            But if you update over without factory reset ,it s ok.
            From the the first start, its broken.
            I know about it. This is Google experimenting. Now he has already updated his webview.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am looking into the UHD BR rip playback capabilities of the Ugoos AM6 Plus, and this dualboot ROM looks very interesting, so thanks for the work on it.

Could someone explain to me any differences/limitations between the AndroidTV/CoreELEC OSes on the AM6 Plus? I am interested in TrueHD/Atmos and DTS HD-MA/DTS:X bitstream passthrough, and HDR10/Dolby Vision (once software starts to support DV mkv rips). What I know so far is:
              1. Kodi, on any OS, currently has problems with high bitrate TrueHD
              2. The modified Exoplayer works as an external player in Android Kodi to play DV mkv rips made with MakeMKV 1.15.2, but I'm not sure if it works with any rips with FEL (full enhancement layer)
              3. CoreELEC has more HDMI-CEC options than Android
              Does 1. still occur with Plex or any other player in AndroidTV? Are there any other limitations in either OS for UHD BR rip playback?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Comment

Sasvlad please make AM6 plus port Rom for GT/GS king, want to the full Dolby vision display option.

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
                  Sasvlad please make AM6 plus port Rom for GT/GS king, want to the full Dolby vision display option.
                  Ask Ugoos how they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Ask Ugoos how they like it.
                    Actually i just want the full Dolby vision option in display menu and SuperSu that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post

Actually i just want the full Dolby vision option in display menu and SuperSu that's all.
                      SuperSU is in my firmware.
                      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...oid-tv-9-0-pie

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                        Thx is just i want it in the new gs-king 915P0 rom or a Am6 plus port rom as their inbuilt file server works and yours with other server apps don't. Thanks.

Comment

I am using this firmware on the ugoos am6plus.
                          In android kodi (leia 18.7) audio is configured (expert mode) all passtrough. Everything works as expected but Dolby Atmos has no output, just a glacial silence and these on any file of any type.
                          In coreelec (same settings) dolby atmos works as expected.
                          Is there a problem with dolby atmos (passtrough) in kodi android?
                          Thanks

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, as another user reported - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/16704
                            There are some problems in Android Kodi for all devices.
                            But if you have a problem, post a debug log on the Kodi forums for them to investigate and also send to Ugoos support together with a logcat, but they might not be able to fix it if it is a Kodi app only problem.

I also own the nvidia shield pro 2019, same android and same kodi and atmos works without any issue. So?

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Have you sent a Kodi log and logcat to Ugoos or opened an issue on Kodi's Github to report the issue?
                            Nvidia most likely added a custom patch to improve it since a lot of users helped debug the problem on that device.

How do you go back to the factory firmware? It's says use ota so I do point it too factory file it reboots into twrp I try to install it fails ? Any help please

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne7497 View Post
                            How do you go back to the factory firmware? It's says use ota so I do point it too factory file it reboots into twrp I try to install it fails ? Any help please

thanks
                            Use USB Burning Tool or Burn Card Maker.

Comment

Working...
                            X