Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phekda View Post
    I am sorry Sasvlad but that link leads me to a group full of russian people... I don't understand any russian. How much money do you ask for version 0.3.7?
    Find the info for donations through Paypal on the Telegram chat, then send $4, take screenshot of transaction, then send Direct/Private Message Sasvlad on the Telegram chat to get download link to 0.3.7.

Comment

Hi, I have Ugoos AM6 Plus, firmware Sasvlad 0.3.7 and youtube doesn't work. I open Youtube, click on the video and return to the menu.
      Can you please help me?

Comment

Originally posted by BOBAJS View Post
        Hi, I have Ugoos AM6 Plus, firmware Sasvlad 0.3.7 and youtube doesn't work. I open Youtube, click on the video and return to the menu.
        Can you please help me?
        Perhaps reinstall SmartYoutubeTV.
        Watch YouTube videos on your TV and set-top-box with comfort - yuliskov/SmartTubeLegacy

Comment

Thanks to mo123, it helped and works

Comment

hi, I bought a am6 plus which chipset is 922x-j, can I use this firmware on this device?

Comment

Originally posted by innovision72 View Post
              hi, I bought a am6 plus which chipset is 922x-j, can I use this firmware on this device?
              Yes.

Comment

is facebook messenger video call working in this firmware? Ugoos support is not very helpful fixing the issue. they are too busy to entertain just an end user issue. I think I am regretting buying Ugoos box

Comment

Sasvlad Will you post the free 0.3.7 update anytime soon?
                  I thought you would post it after a month, but it has been more than a month now.
                  Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by kyrios View Post
                    If only I knew earlier that Ugoos is better (in support) than Beelink, I shall buy AM6 instead of GT King Pro.

Right now I have GT1 Ultimate (S912) in hand, and can't have TrueHD and DTS-HD working.
                    Have tried Kodi normal build, shitty build, and forceraw build and none is working.
                    Have tried as well CoreELEC (TrueHD and DTS-HD are working) but bad thing is CEC remote is working partially.
                    My TV remote can't suspend and wake-up the GT1 Ultimate (in CoreELEC). Only D-PAD is working.
                    Using 2 remote is a NO to me.
                    GT1 Ultimate in AndroidTV 7.0 is working perfectly with CEC Remote. Bad thing is TrueHD and DTS-HD not working.

My GT King Pro will arrive next week (hopefully), but already regret purchasing it.
                    Hopefully superceleron able to release ATV ROM with both codecs passedthrough.
                    Thanks for sharing such helpful information.
                    I have found this type of information.
                    Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer1000 View Post
                      Sasvlad Will you post the free 0.3.7 update anytime soon?
                      I thought you would post it after a month, but it has been more than a month now.
                      Thank you in advance.
                      The firmware is distributed on a donation basis. Current version 0.3.8.1

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

The firmware is distributed on a donation basis. Current version 0.3.8.1

how can I donate? can you fix the FB messenger video call issue on external usb webcam ,please?

Comment

any chance i can donate for my own little edited copy to latest donator firmware? (included preinstalls)

Comment

Sasvlad can you maybe also make a version for the Minix neo u22-xj? Will be awesome. And I am willing to pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by djdirty60 View Post
                              Sasvlad can you maybe also make a version for the Minix neo u22-xj? Will be awesome. And I am willing to pay for it
                              I don't have this TV box.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

I don't have this TV box.
                                Okay unfortunately, but thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X