Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any hope on the external usb webcam fix?

Comment

Would you open a shop at Aliexprees and sell the new software

Comment

Hello sasvlad,

Is it possible that you can also make this version for the Minix neo U22-xj? thanks in advance

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          The firmware can only be used on Ugoos AM6 devices, it won't boot on other devices.
          If a firmware could be made for the Minix Neo U22 then it can only be based on the stock Minix firmware which is light-years behind all the fixes in the AM6 firmware.
          I don't know why anyone would get a Minix since it is more expensive and have a lot worse support.

hello beelink gt king pro tou rom

Comment

Hello.
          What version is this ROM in now?

Comment

Originally posted by nasosto View Post
            Hello.
            What version is this ROM in now?
            V0.3.7 I believe.
            I would suggest to upgrade to the latest Ugoos stock firmware 0.3.8.1 and then ota upgrade to 0.3.9.1.
            You then use the Magisk Ugoos ATV addon to turn it into AndroidTV firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

V0.3.7 I believe.
              I would suggest to upgrade to the latest Ugoos stock firmware 0.3.8.1 and then ota upgrade to 0.3.9.1.
              Thanks!
              I have the 0.3.9.1. Where can I find the Magisk Ugoos ATV?

Comment

Originally posted by nasosto View Post

Thanks!
                I have the 0.3.9.1. Where can I find the Magisk Ugoos ATV?
                Installation [fw 0.3.8+]:
                =========

- Select Install Magisk in Device Settings / Ugoos Settings / Superuser
                - After rebooting, open the Magisk Manager app
                - Follow the suggested steps to initialize the environment
                - After rebooting the system, open the Modules section in the Magisk Manager application and add the ugoos-atv-2021XXXX.zip archive
                - Reboot your device

* at the first boot of the system after updating / installing the module, the background installation of programs and OS parameters will be performed
                - this action can take up to 5-10-15 minutes and during this time the set-top box will work under 100% load
                - wait for the automatic reboot of the STB interface after installation is complete and all settings are applied

Comment

=========

- After rebooting the system, open the Modules section in the Magisk Manager application and add the ugoos-atv-2021XXXX.zip archive
                  - Reboot your device

* at the first boot of the system after updating / installing the module, the background installation of programs and OS parameters will be performed
                  - this action can take up to 5-10-15 minutes and during this time the set-top box will work under 100% load
                  - wait for the automatic reboot of the STB interface after installation is complete and all settings are applied

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...sJW8eGpbMDhfC3
                  Hi Mo

Can you tell us more about the ugoos magisk atv.

Can one reboot the unit to the uggos firmware?

Only loaded the new Ota firmware last week and missed so much developments with the AM6.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Comment

=========

- Reboot your device

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...sJW8eGpbMDhfC3
                    Hi Mo

Only loaded the new Ota firmware last week and missed so much developments with the AM6.

Comment

Originally posted by Romer View Post
                      Hi Mo

Hi

The Magisk module basically removes all the phone Google apps and replace them with AndroidTV GAPPS package.
                      Then it also changes a lot of settings to make it more AndroidTV compatible.
                      You can open the script files with a text editor in the zip file to look at the code, it's quite complicated.

It is a lot easier to use and works on any stock firmware.
                      The custom AndroidTV firmwares aren't needed anymore and will also not be made anymore as the firmware is encrypted now.

I would suggest to use the stock dual boot firmware to apply it on.
                      If you are on single boot v0.3.9.1 then you need to flash from a pc the dual-boot one.
                      You will need a reboot app to get to CoreELEC, will see if I can post it.

When I get time, I'll try to do everything from scratch and post any problems found and solutions.

Sent from my A9 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

V0.3.7 I believe.
                        The Magisk addon to transform your Firmware into Android TV only works on Ugoos AM6 or also on other boxes?

Comment

Perhaps reinstall SmartYoutubeTV.
                          https://github.com/yuliskov/SmartYouTubeTV/releases
                          I have the am6 plus on order.

I keep reading posts on different forums about the LAN connection dropping, as well as WIFI issues. This is with firmware 0.3.9.1.

Elsewhere, I have seen a post of firmware 0.4.0 being available.

Anyone can enlighten me if those issues I mention above are a reality, and if the Sasvlad firmware fixes them?

Comment

Hi

The Magisk module basically removes all the phone Google apps and replace them with AndroidTV GAPPS package.
                            Then it also changes a lot of settings to make it more AndroidTV compatible.
                            You can open the script files with a text editor in the zip file to look at the code, it's quite complicated.

It is a lot easier to use and works on any stock firmware.
                            The custom AndroidTV firmwares aren't needed anymore and will also not be made anymore as the firmware is encrypted now.

I would suggest to use the stock dual boot firmware to apply it on.
                            If you are on single boot v0.3.9.1 then you need to flash from a pc the dual-boot one.
                            You will need a reboot app to get to CoreELEC, will see if I can post it.

When I get time, I'll try to do everything from scratch and post any problems found and solutions.

Sent from my A9 Pro using Tapatalk
                            I'm not so much interested in the dual boot, as I will not use Kodi anyway, so can the ATV mod be installed on the single boot>

Is there a download link for the single boot, because on the Ugoos download site, I only see dual boot 3.9.1, unless i miss something.

I see the increment file for download, can you explain what that is for. English is not my native language, so no idea what increment mean.

Increment OTA File V0.3.9.1 for Ugoos AM6 Family

Last but not least, since firmware are no encrypted, does that mean the end of custom firmwares, but is it still possible to PC flash a previous stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
                              ...I see the increment file for download, can you explain what that is for. English is not my native language, so no idea what increment mean...
                              It's a partial update (patch) and not a full firmware.

An incremental update is an OTA package that contains binary patches to data already on the device. Packages with incremental updates are typically smaller as they don't need to include unchanged files...more

Comment

Working...
                              X