Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romer Ditto what Mo said, I myself am not a big Android gamer, very rarely play any games on Android. But I did buy a cheap small Android controller from Gearbest that has 4 different preset key configs that works for phone and tvbox; note it doesn't work for every game and does require some fiddling with settings and such, but here is the link: https://www.gearbest.com/game-contro...pp_415071.html
    Be sure to update the firmware if you do choose to get a Mocute game controller. Fiddling with settings just frustrates me, when I want to Game, I prefer the simplicity of PC/Playstation/Xbox and don't want to have to jump through hoops to get a decent Android gaming experience.

Comment

Hi,

It seems to go well but at 87% I get this error message.

Thanks.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I tried with offical AM6_0.2.3.7z and it works. This is an AM6 PLUS model.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
          Romer Ditto what Mo said, I myself am not a big Android gamer, very rarely play any games on Android. But I did buy a cheap small Android controller from Gearbest that has 4 different preset key configs that works for phone and tvbox; note it doesn't work for every game and does require some fiddling with settings and such, but here is the link: https://www.gearbest.com/game-contro...pp_415071.html
          Be sure to update the firmware if you do choose to get a Mocute game controller. Fiddling with settings just frustrates me, when I want to Game, I prefer the simplicity of PC/Playstation/Xbox and don't want to have to jump through hoops to get a decent Android gaming experience.
          Thanks guys, I'll definitely try your suggestions. More for me and kids to fool around with their games?

Comment

Sasvlad :

Hi,

I have some questions regarding TWRP. In your ROM version 0.0.8 you added a special TWRP 3.2.3-1 version which has been removed starting with ROM version 0.2.1. Looking on xda I could "only" find one TWRP version (from Magendanz) that seems to be for the Beelink GT-King (that's somewhere in the prop files).
            • Why did you remove TWRP from your ROM versions? Because of technical or because of other reasons?
            • Is it possible to get your TWRP version without the need to go back to an old ROM version (simply as an IMG file)?
            Thank you in advance
            eseze

Comment

Originally posted by eseze View Post
              Sasvlad :

Hi,[*]Is it possible to get your TWRP version without the need to go back to an old ROM version (simply as an IMG file)?[/LIST]Thank you in advance
              eseze
              In recent versions, improved TWRP is back again.

Comment

Great! Thanks in advance!

Best regards
                eseze

Comment

Hello again,

I am still waiting for the delivery of my box - but I have a further stupid question in advance:

Does the AM6 Plus support playing movies in ISO-Format?

Thank you in advance
                  eseze

Comment

I transformed all my personal DVD and BluRay in ISO format. All of them play fine from my network or from USB stick using KODI.

Comment

Hi Mo

Will DSTV work on the new dual boot firmware by using the above instructions for Magisk?

Comment

Originally posted by Romer View Post
                        Hi Mo

Will DSTV work on the new dual boot firmware by using the above instructions for Magisk?
                        Yes, it works.

Comment

whats DSTV ?

Comment

and anyone using android tv pvr app... can get it to record fine on shield... but would love to use on atv rom ... cheers ... https://ahaan.co.uk/article/top_stor...-tv-android-tv

Comment

First time I've rebooted into coreelec and it just hangs on main screen, looks like an error msg think mount or something on top left but can't read it's chopped by edge of tv ? Any ideas ?

managed to get normal boot screen back, not coreelec, but in kodi a error message comes up when playing movies about android tv core services..?

can the .28+ dual boot firmware be reinstalled using twrp ? If so how ? I looked put zip firmware on usb drive, selected zip, pointed to storage location n it appeared to unzip it ? Is the 7 zip format ok or should it be .zip ?
                              Last edited by Wayne7497; 03-25-2020, 05:31.

Comment

Updated: [ROM] Ugoos AM6 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.1

Comment

Working...
                                X