Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does CEC work as it should? for example when turning on the TV the box will be turned on too? thanks 

Comment

• mo123
      mo123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugoos made several CEC fixes, so it should work correctly I think.
      There are also hundreds of Russian users that bug-test each firmware update before it's released to everyone.

ok, I'm running CoreElec on this box atm but CEC is little unstable, I have to switch to another HDMI source and back to get picture after been turned off, do I just use Amlogic burning tool to flash the image? 

Comment

Hi Sasvlad, thank you so much for your hard work , would like to ask first of all do you have a Bitcoin address so I can send a donation for your efforts ?

Also could you please let me know if any version of your ATV firmware will work on a 32gb T95Q v1 box ?

Comment

Originally posted by somenutter View Post
        Hi Sasvlad, thank you so much for your hard work , would like to ask first of all do you have a Bitcoin address so I can send a donation for your efforts ?

Also could you please let me know if any version of your ATV firmware will work on a 32gb T95Q v1 box ?
        No, only Paypal.

Look at here:
        [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad (Android 9.0) Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 2 different ROM's for these boxes, for boxes starting with SN: 95X and another for SN: B95 Please download the correct ROM for your box. Changelog v2.0: built-in the TWRP recovery 3.2.3

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
          Ok, thanks, I'll have to sign up to Paypal

Comment

Ok having some problems with my Ugoos AM6 pro. Watching IPTV mine crashes all the time and reboots using stock firmware. So I am thinking of doing a flash with this firmware and hoping it solves the problem.

So my question is , How do I flash this box? Now I have a Beelink GT King that I flashed with firmware from here , but there was a Youtube video I watched on how to do it on a GT King. So do I do it the same way as I did the GT King or do you do it a different way?

Thanks Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Brew View Post
              Ok having some problems with my Ugoos AM6 pro. Watching IPTV mine crashes all the time and reboots using stock firmware. So I am thinking of doing a flash with this firmware and hoping it solves the problem.

So my question is , How do I flash this box? Now I have a Beelink GT King that I flashed with firmware from here , but there was a Youtube video I watched on how to do it on a GT King. So do I do it the same way as I did the GT King or do you do it a different way?

Thanks Bruce
              Here is the instruction.

Comment

Thanks Sasviad

Another thing is I bought the Ugoos because the GT King would not work with certain apps like Prime Tv and also I have another app from a Canadian company Telus called Optic TV. So with the Ugoos those apps are working for me. Now if I load this new firmware will theses apps still work? I know you would not be able to know about the Optic TV app but maybe you might know if Prime TV app still works.

Thanks
                Bruce

Comment

Thanks Sasviad

Another thing is I bought the Ugoos because the GT King would not work with certain apps like Prime Tv and also I have another app from a Canadian company Telus called Optic TV. So with the Ugoos those apps are working for me. Now if I load this new firmware will theses apps still work? I know you would not be able to know about the Optic TV app but maybe you might know if Prime TV app still works.

Thanks
                  Bruce
                  If these applications work on Ugoos stock firmware, then I see no problems for them to work on my firmware as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

If these applications work on Ugoos stock firmware, then I see no problems for them to work on my firmware as well.
                    Thanks Sasviad

Comment

Ok so I installed the new firmware. As of right now my IPTV seems to be working without crashing. But my Amazon Prime Tv will no longer work. I can download it and set it up but it will not play anything. Also my Telus Optic Tv app will not even install. These were the 3 apps that I wanted to work the most.

My Prime and Optic tv worked great on the stock Firmware but the IPTV would crash. Now I have no crashing but I lost the other two.

Bruce

Comment

Ok so I installed the new firmware. As of right now my IPTV seems to be working without crashing. But my Amazon Prime Tv will no longer work. I can download it and set it up but it will not play anything. Also my Telus Optic Tv app will not even install. These were the 3 apps that I wanted to work the most.

My Prime and Optic tv worked great on the stock Firmware but the IPTV would crash. Now I have no crashing but I lost the other two.

Bruce
                        I thought the GT King did dual booting ?

(Ignore me I see you changed it)

Comment

Bruce
                          For Amazon Prime, you must download the app from Aptoide or APKPure app store, the one that is meant for phone/tablet usage without the 'tv' in it's name.

Check if you can download Optik TV from this link, it will most likely not be available in the limited Google AndroidTV app store.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

For Amazon Prime, you must download the app from Aptoide or APKPure app store, the one that is meant for phone/tablet usage without the 'tv' in it's name.
                            https://apkpure.com/amazon-prime-vid...irdpartyclient

Check if you can download Optik TV from this link, it will most likely not be available in the limited Google AndroidTV app store.
                            https://apkpure.com/optik-tv%C2%AE/com.optiktv
                            Thanks mo123 I will give that a shot. last night the IPTV started to crash even on the new firmware, so I went back to the stock one. When I get some more free time I will try it again.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

https://apkpure.com/optik-tv%C2%AE/com.optiktv
                              mo123 , so I tried your links and down loaded them onto my BeeLink GT King because the Prime Video from Google play store would not work and the play store would not even allow me to down load the the Optic TV one. Both of them work great on the GT King now.

As for the Ugoos AM6 Pro, I went back to the stock firmware for now. Did all the updates again and right now my IPTV, Prime and Optic Tv seem to be working. We will see how it goes.

Thanks everyone for their help

Bruce

Comment

• mo123
                                mo123 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I tested my Amazon Prime Video app link yesterday and it worked correctly on AndroidTV firmware.
                                But stock firmware will allow easier ota updates and have better app compatibility.
                            Working...
                            X