Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Whole flashing takes about 5 minutes.
    Make sure you are using a decent quality cable, correct power supply and no things running on the PC that can interfere with flashing or USB port power(power saving disabled).
    Then try to flash again.
    i got this error 0x10401001 Romcode/BL2_boot stage error, at 3%

i think, i soft brick my am6. anything that can restore back without using usb burning tools?

Comment

Originally posted by owhbaem View Post

i got this error 0x10401001 Romcode/BL2_boot stage error, at 3%

i think, i soft brick my am6. anything that can restore back without using usb burning tools?
      Are you using the latest flash tool?
      https://androiddatahost.com/wp-conte...l_v2.1.7.3.zip
      Are you using a thick USB A Male to USB A Male Cable
      Using Windows 8 and not Windows 10?
      Try to load an earlier firmware and also connect the power cable quickly.
      I also got an error once when I connected the powered power cable slowly lastly.

Or use

Comment

Are you using the latest flash tool?
        https://androiddatahost.com/wp-conte...l_v2.1.7.3.zip
        Are you using a thick USB A Male to USB A Male Cable
        Using Windows 8 and not Windows 10?
        Try to load an earlier firmware and also connect the power cable quickly.
        I also got an error once when I connected the powered power cable slowly lastly.

Or use
        https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...er-v2-0-2.html

??????all well now. maybe im pressing wrong button.

first, im flashing update through usb by stock recovery. after success, im able to boot+ i see magisk not install.
        ??????after that i shut down and pressing the maskrom button. im flashing ATV_by_Sasvlad. all downloaded file are gone (i dont care much) its like new again. thanks a lot for giving support mo123

Comment

Originally posted by owhbaem View Post

??????all well now. maybe im pressing wrong button.

first, im flashing update through usb by stock recovery. after success, im able to boot+ i see magisk not install.
          ??????after that i shut down and pressing the maskrom button. im flashing ATV_by_Sasvlad. all downloaded file are gone (i dont care much) its like new again. thanks a lot for giving support mo123
          Glad you got it working.
          If you want to make a backup of your apps and their data to easily restore later if you do a full reflash, you can try
          https://apkpure.com/migrate-custom-r.../balti.migrate or

Then save it on a flash drive to have a backup.

Comment

hi mo123 can you screenshot your magisk safetynet. i doing twice. but it kept failed on integrity and ctsprofile.

Comment

Updated to AM6 Android TV+CoreElec by Sasvlad 0.2.8+ Dualboot

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                Hi dev. Thanks for new rom. Do I have to backup all my apps or just flash the new rom by twrp.
                Thnks

Comment

Originally posted by Hitachi View Post

Hi dev. Thanks for new rom. Do I have to backup all my apps or just flash the new rom by twrp.
                  Thnks
                  It's impossible to flash this new DUALBOOT-ROM through TWRP.

Comment

It's impossible to flash this new DUALBOOT-ROM through TWRP.
                    Ok thanks. How about user apps. Should I make backup for apps?

Comment

hi sir, as i read from 4pda, there is chromecast enable hack in latest rom. may i know how to instal independently? i want to add to stock rom. thank you in advance.

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You can try CastReceiver app v1.4.0 and install it manually by USB.
                        But I read some users have a time limit to use it while others use it for a long time without restrictions.

Rom I installed and everything is running CoreElec + Netflix 1080p I am following the developments Thank you very much

Comment

How to install Magisk on the AM6

1) Under Ugoos Settings - Choose Root with SuperSU
                        2) Now restart your device
                        3) Install Magisk Manager
                        https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/manager-v7.5.1/MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk
                        4) Restart your device
                        5) Open Magisk Manager and grant it root permission with SuperSU
                        6) In Magisk Manager's Settings choose Magisk Core Mode Only and enable it
                        7) Restart your device
                        8) Open Magisk Manager and under Advanced Settings(You need to use an airmouse or USB mouse)
                        choose only the 'Recovery Mode' checkbox and uncheck 'Preserve AVB 2.0/dm-verity'
                        9) Now click on Install at the top right next to Magisk and select 'Direct Install'
                        10) Wait for it to finish and then manually restart your device by long pressing the power button on the ir remote and choosing Restart'
                        11) Magisk will now be installed
                        12) In Magisk Manager's settings, disable the Magisk Core Mode Only so it uses the full Magisk Mode now
                        13) Also disable SuperSU root now from Ugoos's Root Settings
                        14) Reboot
                        Magisk should now work fully and you can hide root from apps or make your device Google Certified by using theMagiskHide Props Config module.
                        You can use a root file manager and delete the system/xbin/su file to not interfere with Magisk root.
                        First of all: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this description!

In order to avoid a misunderstanding I have a question regarding this procedure. As far as I understand choosing the 'Recovery Mode' as installation mode means that you have to reboot into recovery evertime when you want to use Magisk - is that correct?
                        In step 14 you mentioned only to reboot (without a hint to reboot to recovery) - that's a bit confusing for me.

Thank you very much in advance for clarification!

Best regards
                        eseze

Comment

Originally posted by eseze View Post

First of all: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this description!

In order to avoid a misunderstanding I have a question regarding this procedure. As far as I understand choosing the 'Recovery Mode' as installation mode means that you have to reboot into recovery evertime when you want to use Magisk - is that correct?
                          In step 14 you mentioned only to reboot (without a hint to reboot to recovery) - that's a bit confusing for me.

Thank you very much in advance for clarification!

Best regards
                          eseze
                          AM6 and Amlogic Pie devices don't support Magisk to patch the boot.img like Rockchip devices but the developer of Magisk did add another method, recovery mode users can use.
                          Magisk works after every power on or normal reboot.
                          You don't need to boot to recovery or anything.
                          So enjoy it

Comment

Oh, that's great!

Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Best regards
                            eseze

Comment

Hi dev.
                              I have a problem about safety net on magisk.
                              any advice?
                              thnks

Comment

Working...
                              X