Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quietsch View Post

die gibt es jetzt auch von Minix. Ist also eine neue Prozessorrevision mit besserer Dolby Unterstützung

Wenn Sie diese TV-Box öffnen, sehen Sie dort das übliche s922 ohne j, h und so weiter

z. B. Das ist angeblich 922x-h in king Pro

Click image for larger version

Name:	922X.jpg
Views:	783
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	797633

Comment

Originally posted by tiesenhausen View Post

Wenn Sie diese TV-Box...
      Ehmm, speaking / writing English here

Please?
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Hello there,

I recently bought the AM6 Pro. Very happy with it!
        Only there is one problem:
        When I use Surfshark VPN the data with that connection is lost after a few minutes not using it. When I start using the connection straight away it keeps working, but as soon as I stop using it it will "freeze". When I reconnect it works straight away.
        Tried different servers and countries with all the same result.
        The apps that are wihitelisted (tunneling) are still receiving data. So the internet connection is ok.

When I use NordVPN there are no problems whatsoever.

Tried reinstalling the original ROM, but that has the same problems/behaviour. So no difference between this wonderful image from Sasvlad and the original one.

Does anyone have any ideas or the same problem?

Kind Regards

Comment

Ok, it seems to be fixed.
          The answer from Surfshark was:
          1. Open Surfshark, and go to Settings.
          2. Select 'Protocol'.
          3. Select 'OpenVPN / UDP' option.
          4. Connect again afterward.
          5. If the network is disrupted again, try 'OpenVPN / TCP' option
          The "auto" setting was causing the problems.
          Not sure how and why, because my other Android box and phone have no problems with the auto setting.

Comment

Is there any other way too install the dual boot coreelec firmware without cables, I've given up my pc simply doesn't see it, tried different cables different pcs nothing , different versions of amlogic software, maybe usb stick, sd card , ota local ?
            thanks wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne7497 View Post
              Is there any other way too install the dual boot coreelec firmware without cables, I've given up my pc simply doesn't see it, tried different cables different pcs nothing , different versions of amlogic software, maybe usb stick, sd card , ota local ?
              thanks wayne
              Read the bottom method for Windows.

Comment

Thanks ill give it a go..

Comment

For people that want to use AndroidTV firmware while also using Android phone OS,
                  this can come in very handy.
                  VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine. VMOS can be installed in the form of a normal APP to Linux or Android system through VM technology. That is to run another complete Android system through an application and is out of control of the host system.

You can switch to the Android phone OS with the full Google Play Store available
                  and install different launchers simply by opening the app, minimise the app and you're back into AndroidTV.

Run Android 5.1 phone OS in a virtual environment
                  Full access to the Google Play Store app
                  Easy access to root
                  Settings to add manual resolutions and DPI to Display Settings
                  Test new apps without them affecting your normal OS

Works best on 4GB RAM devices like S922x and RK3399.
                  It also takes 3-4GB storage space.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                    For people that want to use AndroidTV firmware while also using Android phone OS,
                    this can come in very handy.
                    VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine. VMOS can be installed in the form of a normal APP to Linux or Android system through VM technology. That is to run another complete Android system through an application and is out of control of the host system.

You can switch to the Android phone OS with the full Google Play Store available
                    and install different launchers simply by opening the app, minimise the app and you're back into AndroidTV.

Run Android 5.1 phone OS in a virtual environment
                    Full access to the Google Play Store app
                    Easy access to root
                    Settings to add manual resolutions and DPI to Display Settings
                    Test new apps without them affecting your normal OS

Works best on 4GB RAM devices like S922x and RK3399.
                    It also takes 3-4GB storage space.
                    Very interesting, most definitely going to have to play with that, thanks for the info MO

Comment

Thanks Mo. I'll give it a try.

Does anyone have experience with gameing on the AM6 pro?

Looking to see what gamepad/remote works best for two player gaming.

I have two W1 remotes. I have not tested them.

Maybe a Playstation remote will be better though.

Thanks
                      ??

Comment

Finally got it working but before I did ota downloaded 0.2.9 ? Anything new or fixed ?

found it

Firmware Update v0.2.9 for Ugoos AM6 & v0.2.8 for Cube X2/X3 models comes via OTA and available for download

Full changelog 12.02.2020

1. Fixed audio clicks in AV port

2. Added mouse settings to TvSettings

3. Added experimental ability use mouse as touch input

4. Video Picture Settings. Disabled system automatic frame rate function

5. Video Picture Settings. Fixed bugs of hue setting

6. Video Picture Settings. Removed sharpness setting

7. Video Picture Settings. Added setting for disabling all video effects and optimizations

8. Fixed some buttons in Chrome

9. SambaServer. Changed names of storages

10. Fixed crash of Bluetooth settings when device connected

11. Added support ext4, ntfs, exfat for SD cards in recovery mode

12. Added support ext4 for usb storages in recovery mode

13. Added support of multiple storages (partitions) in recovery mode if use System Update application

14. Fixed automatic update error with expanded storage

15. Fixed some crashes of System Update application

16. Fixed update from expanded storage if use System Update application

17. Fixed periodic disconnect of usb 2.0 ports (AM6 only)

Comment

Early announcement v.0.3.0 beta:

the list may not be final, and for a couple of points there are nuances, but
                          so far like this:

1. Added support for multi-channel PCM audio via HDMI
                          2. Fixed playback of mp4 files with high bitrate via http
                          3. Fixed operation of HDR10 +
                          4. Added conversion from HDR10 + to HDR10 if the TV does not support HDR10 +
                          5. Dolby Vision mode is activated only if the source in Dolby Vision
                          6. Added conversion from DV to HDR10, if the TV does not support DV but supports HDR10
                          7. Hid DV settings on devices not supporting DV
                          8. SDR to HDR is disabled by default
                          9. Added a separate option for choosing a color mode for 4k50, 4k60 modes
                          10. Changes in the logic of color modes with automatic selection of resolutions for hdmi cables of inappropriate quality
                          11. Changes in the display of color mode settings
                          12. Fixed hot plugging errors for HDMI
                          13. Added saving resolution and color mode with OTA updates
                          14. Added write access to external media for applications (CIFS, NFS clients)
                          15. Added security setting for CIFS clients (authentication protocol)
                          16. Added support for SMB2, SMB3 for CIFS client
                          17. Fixed getting the status of CIFS, NFS clients containing spaces in the names of public folders
                          18. Fixed long boot problem if CIFS client is connected via Wi-Fi
                          19. Fixed a problem of general disconnection of CIFS, NFS clients
                          20. Some improvements to mounting CIFS, NFS clients after connecting to the network
                          21. Renamed some settings menu items for CIFS, NFS clients
                          22. Fixed saving volume level for Bluetooth devices
                          23. Fixed sound forwarding by SPDIF, when using Auto mode
                          24. Added ability to mute HDMI and SPDIF
                          25. Added item "1 minute" for the screen saver
                          26. Added setting in 5 steps for volume control
                          27. Added support for the Belarusian language
                          28. UpdateService updated
                          29. Corrected location settings for updated Google services
                          30. Virtual input devices are hidden in the settings of the gamepad and airplanes
                          31. Fixed clicks in SPDIF on X3

Comment

Can I ask if your working on a dual boot atv version ? Praying answer is yes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne7497 View Post
                              Can I ask if your working on a dual boot atv version ? Praying answer is yes ?
                              If a stock firmware update dual boot appears, then maybe. Dualboot and Singleboot - these are two completely different non-interchangeable firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Romer View Post
                                Thanks Mo. I'll give it a try.

Does anyone have experience with gameing on the AM6 pro?

Looking to see what gamepad/remote works best for two player gaming.

I have two W1 remotes. I have not tested them.

Maybe a Playstation remote will be better though.

Thanks
                                ??
                                You can check Logitech F710 or Sparkforce W60U550 gamepads since they are high quality and have good Android compatibility.
                                Old Xbox or PS3 remotes can also work, just not PS4 wireless ones since they only work on Android 10(in future perhaps).
                                If you need to remap keys, remember the Ugoos gampepad setitngs you can change too.
                                For some games you also need to map touch inputs for certain games then you can use Tincore Keymapper.

Comment

Working...
                                X