Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    Updated: [ROM] Ugoos AM6 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.1
    I've just updated, one new issue for me is surround sound - My TV is only stereo, previous release would downmix to 2.0 channels for surround video (mp4) but now I only hear left and right (no center\speech channel). Previous release was ok.

Media playback is using exoplayer via Emby for Android TV.
    Last edited by madlan; 03-31-2020, 20:01.

Comment

Updated: [ROM] Ugoos AM6 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.1
      Dual Corelec version ?

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        By next week.

Originally posted by madlan View Post

I've just updated, one new issue for me is surround sound - My TV is only stereo, previous release would downmix to 2.0 channels for surround video (mp4) but now I only hear left and right (no center\speech channel). Previous release was ok.

Media playback is using exoplayer via Emby for Android TV.
      Ahh 2.0 ch would be left & right speaker also known as stereo. Centre would be 3 ch, 2.1 is .1 being subwoofer so left n right is what you should be getting

Comment

In recent versions, improved TWRP is back again.
        Hi Sasvlad,

is the new version of TWRP now included in ROM 0.3.1 or is it still the stock recovery?

Thank you in advance - stay healthy
        eseze

Comment

Originally posted by eseze View Post

Hi Sasvlad,

is the new version of TWRP now included in ROM 0.3.1 or is it still the stock recovery?

Thank you in advance - stay healthy
          eseze
          Yes!
          Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

I have just tested the TWRP included in ROM version 0.3.1 - as far as I can see by now it's running smoothly.

THANKs a lot!

Keep on staying healthy ...

Best regards
            eseze

Comment

Updated: AM6_dce Android TV by Sasvlad v.0.3.1 Dualboot

Comment

@ Sasvlad your Firmware with my AM6 Plus is much more better than my Shield. Its now resting in the bedroom

Comment

Hi Sasvlad, today I uploaded your ATV AM6_dce by Sasvlad v.0.3.1 Dualboot firmware to my Ugoos AM6 Plus. SD card and toothpick. After uploading and reset Android ran and then restarted on dualboot to CoreELEC night version. After the next reset, but CoreELEC went into the official version 9.2.2 and I can not get back to Android. What should I do for dualboot back. I am sorry for my bad English

Comment

Originally posted by BOBAJS View Post
                    Hi Sasvlad, today I uploaded your ATV AM6_dce by Sasvlad v.0.3.1 Dualboot firmware to my Ugoos AM6 Plus. SD card and toothpick. After uploading and reset Android ran and then restarted on dualboot to CoreELEC night version. After the next reset, but CoreELEC went into the official version 9.2.2 and I can not get back to Android. What should I do for dualboot back. I am sorry for my bad English
                    In CoreELEC power off menu there is a setting 'Reboot to nand'.
                    That boots back to Android.
                    If it's missing then you need to reflash the firmware.

Comment

All this was the night version, but after the reboot the official FW 9.2.2 was recorded and there is no longer a dual boot.

Comment

All this was the night version, but after the reboot the official FW 9.2.2 was recorded and there is no longer a dual boot.
                        Create an overrides.xml file with the following contents:

Code:
                        <? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?> <overrides> <override action = "RebootToAndroid"> <action> System.ExecWait ("/ usr / sbin / rebootfromnand") </action> <action > XBMC.Reboot () </action> </override> </overrides>
                        Put it in the Userdata folder.
                        And in the settings of the skin of the power menu, create a new item with the action: RebootToAndroid

Comment

Hi mo123, i did reflash of ATV AM6_dce firmware from Sasvlad v.0.3.1 Dualboot and again when I set SSH in CoreELEC reflesh Nightly to 9.2.2. Ok will be official. Dual Boot works in Estuary look, I use Confluence and it doesn't work there. Can this be changed?
                          Overall Firmware is very good.

Comment

Hi Sasvlad, I have a question about TWRP. I have the first installation of AM6_dce_ATV_by Sasvlad_v.0.3.1 DualBoot and I wonder whe TWRP is stored or need to be installed? When is used and how. I'm new to it.

Comment

Hi Sasvlad, I have a question about TWRP. I have the first installation of AM6_dce_ATV_by Sasvlad_v.0.3.1 DualBoot and I wonder whe TWRP is stored or need to be installed? When is used and how. I'm new to it.
                              TWRP is already in this firmware.

Comment

Working...
                              X