Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT-King Android TV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sevsman
    replied
    Originally posted by Camelot631 View Post

I've been using 7zip on Windows on PC for years. No problems with that. The ROMs can all be unpacked cleanly.

I have now tested with UBT-2.1.7.x, the same error when importing the image (ATV & VolksWare) for the "GT-King" (Parse burning image fail) ...

ALL other ROMs from Sasvlad work perfectly (GT-King Pro & Co)! ...

Well, who knows where the mistake could be

The GT King Pro version by Sasvlad is reported to work fine on the GT King (I don't know if you're using more than one box) so why not just use that one on your non pro?

Regards,
    Nathan

Leave a comment:

• Camelot631
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    change the burning tool

Install instructions:
    • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0

I've been using 7zip on Windows on PC for years. No problems with that. The ROMs can all be unpacked cleanly.

I have now tested with UBT-2.1.7.x, the same error when importing the image (ATV & VolksWare) for the "GT-King" (Parse burning image fail) ...

ALL other ROMs from Sasvlad work perfectly (GT-King Pro & Co)! ...

Well, who knows where the mistake could be

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ...USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0 unfortunately still reports the same error as before...
    change the burning tool

Install instructions:
    • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0

Leave a comment:

• sevsman
    replied

Yes ... I then have two files, one IMG & IMG.MD5 ... I load the IMG into the UBT and try to flash.

I only have an error message with this version, with the versions for the GT-King Pro & X88 King,

I have no problems. Everything works cleanly and quickly.
    Have you tried using 7zip to extract it or extracted it on a different pc or drive?

Regards,
    Nathan

Leave a comment:

• Camelot631
    replied
    Originally posted by sevsman View Post

Did you unzip the file before loading it up??

Regards,
    Nathan
    Yes ... I then have two files, one IMG & IMG.MD5 ... I load the IMG into the UBT and try to flash.

I only have an error message with this version, with the versions for the GT-King Pro & X88 King,

I have no problems. Everything works cleanly and quickly.

Leave a comment:

• sevsman
    replied
    Hello Sasvlad

I have a question about the ROM for the "GT-King (922X)". Unfortunately this ROM cannot be loaded into the "USB-Burning_Tool" (Parse burning image fail) ... the version of the "VolksWare" same problem. Unfortunately, this does not work via SD_Card either.

The versions for "GT-King Pro & X88 King" work perfectly.

Is there still a working version for the "GT-King (922X)" ???

Thanks and greetings from Switzerland

Camelot631

Did you unzip the file before loading it up??

Regards,
    Nathan

Leave a comment:

• Camelot631
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

This works with the "USB-Burning_Tool". It may have downloaded with errors. Check downloaded with md5 checksum

Hello...

Thanks for your quick reply. I downloaded it again and checked, the MD5 is OK and does not report any errors.

USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0 unfortunately still reports the same error as before ...

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Hello Sasvlad

I have a question about the ROM for the "GT-King (922X)". Unfortunately this ROM cannot be loaded into the "USB-Burning_Tool" (Parse burning image fail) ... the version of the "VolksWare" same problem. Unfortunately, this does not work via SD_Card either.

Camelot631
    This works with the "USB-Burning_Tool". It may have downloaded with errors. Check downloaded with md5 checksum

Leave a comment:

• Camelot631
    replied
    Hello Sasvlad

Camelot631

Leave a comment:

• MikuL1986
    replied
    Hi, i have SN: SB9X. Which rom should i use for my version?

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    My problems with Kodi crashing during playback of external media via USB and miscalculating free space on external drives has been solved by using an earlier build.

I am using 17.6 at the moment and I have no crashing and free space is correct. The latest 18 series appears to have problems.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by damians View Post
    Hello, on this rom, netflix and prime video does it work in hd? On the original rom they don't work in HD.
    I don't believe so though I am not a user of Netflix. Something to do with not having the proper licenses I think. Not sure though.

Leave a comment:

• damians
    replied
    Hello, on this rom, netflix and prime video does it work in hd? On the original rom they don't work in HD.

Leave a comment:

• Morlan2174
    replied
    HOLY SH*T........IT WORKS.

I have just installing your ATV firmware for GT-King Pro/GT-king X on my GT-King S9XH and it bloody hell works. Now i have ATV 914PO that works with GT-KING with the GT-King X storage bootup Logo.

Ethernet Works
    Wifi Works
    4K playback works
    remote works

I stall need further testing...

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Morlan2174 View Post
    @charlie_boy..... Roger that. Can i have the link to SuperCeleron Rom please. Stay cool always.Thanks

@sasvlad.....you mean i could flash GT-King with the GT-King pro firmware. I didn`t know that. Cool. I will try it and see how it goes.
    Thanks again.
    (Sorry the delay, but as you guys know i from now on only do original roms from source directly and that takes time lots of it... if i use a already made rom i could do a rom in 1h...) DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Anyway, one more rom/fw for you all! And many thks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X