Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT-King Android TV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morlan2174
    replied
    @charlie_boy..... Roger that. Can i have the link to SuperCeleron Rom please. Stay cool always.Thanks

@sasvlad.....you mean i could flash GT-King with the GT-King pro firmware. I didn`t know that. Cool. I will try it and see how it goes.
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Morlan2174 View Post
    @charlie_boy.....HA HA, you beat me on that one.I was just about to try it today.I was a bit hesitant to install it cuz i read from somewhere in this forum that if you flash the wrong version, it could destroy the boot loader and the bootup from Sdcard with the reset button will not work anymore. Thanks for trying and i appreciate it.Now i can flash it with confidence. By the way, i would like to add that the ethernet problems experienced by GT king owners seems to have gone with this new revision of the board.I have no issues using ehternet although the wifi always turn on is still there. Dont matter to me since i use LAN at the time and the ehternet speed is blazing fast. I got 951mbps speedtest on my 1Gbs internet connection using speedtest connected directly to Lan on my ASUS RT88U router. Whooo...hoooo.
    By the way....may i know what you mean by A1.....just asking...hehehe

@Savslad....Thanks for your help with clarrifying the the serial number issue for the owners of SN9XH.
    A1 functional A okay. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=A1

I am using the Superceleron ROM now it is perfection. The box should've arrived with this installed.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Thanks for clarifiying it. I read that beelink has released a new 910PO firmware. It is any good and will you release a new ATV firmware based on it?
    Anyway.....thanks again for your help and your ATV is lite and AWESOME.Keep up the good work.
    I do not plan to update GT-King.
    You can try this: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...oid-tv-9-0-pie
    I think that it should be suitable for the GT King...

Leave a comment:

• Morlan2174
    replied
    Thanks for clarifiying it. I read that beelink has released a new 910PO firmware. It is any good and will you release a new ATV firmware based on it?
    Anyway.....thanks again for your help and your ATV is lite and AWESOME.Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    @charlie_boy.....HA HA, you beat me on that one.I was just about to try it today.I was a bit hesitant to install it cuz i read from somewhere in this forum that if you flash the wrong version, it could destroy the boot loader and the bootup from Sdcard with the reset button will not work anymore. Thanks for trying and i appreciate it.Now i can flash it with confidence. By the way, i would like to add that the ethernet problems experienced by GT king owners seems to have gone with this new revision of the board.I have no issues using ehternet although the wifi always turn on is still there. Dont matter to me since i use LAN at the time and the ehternet speed is blazing fast. I got 951mbps speedtest on my 1Gbs internet connection using speedtest. Whooo...hoooo.

@Savslad....Thanks for your help with clarrifying the the serial number issue for the owners of SN9XH.
    The worst thing that may be due to incorrect firmware is a bootloop. No risk. It is very easy to reflash back.

Leave a comment:

• Morlan2174
    replied
    @charlie_boy.....HA HA, you beat me on that one.I was just about to try it today.I was a bit hesitant to install it cuz i read from somewhere in this forum that if you flash the wrong version, it could destroy the boot loader and the bootup from Sdcard with the reset button will not work anymore. Thanks for trying and i appreciate it.Now i can flash it with confidence. By the way, i would like to add that the ethernet problems experienced by GT king owners seems to have gone with this new revision of the board.I have no issues using ehternet although the wifi always turn on is still there. Dont matter to me since i use LAN at the time and the ehternet speed is blazing fast. I got 951mbps speedtest on my 1Gbs internet connection using speedtest connected directly to Lan on my ASUS RT88U router. Whooo...hoooo.
    By the way....may i know what you mean by A1.....just asking...hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

Please let us know if this works on your box. I have the same one and am currently running the Alvatech ROM. Superceleron says his ROM will probably also work, the B922 version. I am apprehensive to try it as my box is A1 at the moment.
    Too late I installed it. It works very well. He did a great job making this ROM. Thank-you Sasvlad your ROM is very good.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Hi.., I have the SB9XH with board revision 2.2 .I think it is the lastest one made on May-05-2020. Can anyone tell us which version of custom firmware to flash for this serial. Please help.I dont like the version from ALVANTECH.
    Please let us know if this works on your box. I have the same one and am currently running the Alvatech ROM. Superceleron says his ROM will probably also work, the B922 version. I am apprehensive to try it as my box is A1 at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Hi.., I have the SB9XH with board revision 2.2 .I think it is the lastest one made on May-05-2020. Can anyone tell us which version of custom firmware to flash for this serial. Please help.I dont like the version from ALVANTECH.
    Try B922
    C922X, SA9X, SB9X = B922
    Last edited by Sasvlad; 07-04-2020, 16:00.

Leave a comment:

• Morlan2174
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bonez1802
    replied
    Hello.. my serial number is SA9XH.. can i flash this rom on my device? Thank you..

Leave a comment:

• animage66
    replied
    Does Bluetooth work now?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by andre_91 View Post

You mean I have the latest firmware?!
    If I want to do update of my Box Beelink GT King, where can I find here on the site? I've been research but it's very confusing for me since they are many box GT King. Can you give me a safety link please ? Every time I do update will I lose the android tv box system?
    Thank you!

André
    No you don't.
    The latest firmware is 909P0
    As you can see in the changelogs, almost nothing has changed since 906P0 firmware.

The firmwares are posted on Beelink's forum.
    Yes, you will loose all your apps and settings every time you flash new firmware.

Leave a comment:

• andre_91
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

No, you won't get firmware update notifications or they won't work since the firmware was modified.
    You will have to flash new firmware every time there is a new ATV released based on the latest stock ROM.
    Beelink will most likely also not release new updates in future anymore like all their previous products.
    You mean I have the latest firmware?!
    If I want to do update of my Box Beelink GT King, where can I find here on the site? I've been research but it's very confusing for me since they are many box GT King. Can you give me a safety link please ? Every time I do update will I lose the android tv box system?
    Thank you!

André

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by andre_91 View Post
    Sasvlad Thanks so much for your work!
    I followed the instructions and was able to install.
    I have a question, the box will continue to send firmware update notifications?
    At the moment my system version is 906PO android 9, i don’t know if it is the last one ?!
    Thank you!!!
    No, you won't get firmware update notifications or they won't work since the firmware was modified.
    You will have to flash new firmware every time there is a new ATV released based on the latest stock ROM.
    Beelink will most likely also not release new updates in future anymore like all their previous products.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X