Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT-King Android TV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sevsman View Post

Did you unzip the file before loading it up??

Regards,
    Nathan
    Yes ... I then have two files, one IMG & IMG.MD5 ... I load the IMG into the UBT and try to flash.

I only have an error message with this version, with the versions for the GT-King Pro & X88 King,

I have no problems. Everything works cleanly and quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Camelot631 View Post

Yes ... I then have two files, one IMG & IMG.MD5 ... I load the IMG into the UBT and try to flash.

I only have an error message with this version, with the versions for the GT-King Pro & X88 King,

I have no problems. Everything works cleanly and quickly.
      Have you tried using 7zip to extract it or extracted it on a different pc or drive?

Regards,
      Nathan

Comment

...USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0 unfortunately still reports the same error as before...
        change the burning tool

Install instructions:
        • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
          change the burning tool

Install instructions:
          • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0

I've been using 7zip on Windows on PC for years. No problems with that. The ROMs can all be unpacked cleanly.

I have now tested with UBT-2.1.7.x, the same error when importing the image (ATV & VolksWare) for the "GT-King" (Parse burning image fail) ...

ALL other ROMs from Sasvlad work perfectly (GT-King Pro & Co)! ...

Well, who knows where the mistake could be

Comment

I've been using 7zip on Windows on PC for years. No problems with that. The ROMs can all be unpacked cleanly.

I have now tested with UBT-2.1.7.x, the same error when importing the image (ATV & VolksWare) for the "GT-King" (Parse burning image fail) ...

ALL other ROMs from Sasvlad work perfectly (GT-King Pro & Co)! ...

Well, who knows where the mistake could be

The GT King Pro version by Sasvlad is reported to work fine on the GT King (I don't know if you're using more than one box) so why not just use that one on your non pro?

Regards,
            Nathan

Comment

The GT King Pro version by Sasvlad is reported to work fine on the GT King (I don't know if you're using more than one box) so why not just use that one on your non pro?

Regards,
              Nathan

Hello

With the GT-King Pro everything works wonderfully with the ROM from Sasvlad (v. Pro & X, v.915P0).

I flashed and set it up the day before yesterday. Everything fine. Is in the living room by the big TV.

The "little" King is in the office (for testing and so on), and flashing this version doesn't work here because the UBT brings this error message ...

Regards, Camelot631

Comment

Hello

With the GT-King Pro everything works wonderfully with the ROM from Sasvlad (v. Pro & X, v.915P0).

I flashed and set it up the day before yesterday. Everything fine. Is in the living room by the big TV.

The "little" King is in the office (for testing and so on), and flashing this version doesn't work here because the UBT brings this error message ...

Regards, Camelot631

But you can use this one on your non pro box aswell, if you've not tested this aswell.

https://forum.freaktab.com/core/images/icons/icon3.pnghttps://forum.freaktab.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw== GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie) GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version based on stock

Regards,
                Nathan

Comment

But you can use this one on your non pro box aswell, if you've not tested this aswell.

https://forum.freaktab.com/core/images/icons/icon3.pnghttps://forum.freaktab.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw== GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie) GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version based on stock

Regards,
                  Nathan

Thanks for the information. I'll read it through and test it ...

Regards, Camelot631

Comment

The links to download the normal (standard) gtking ROMs from mega do not work.
                    Do you have any other links to download them?
                    Thanks for your work

Comment

Originally posted by Sugea1 View Post
                      The links to download the normal (standard) gtking ROMs from mega do not work.
                      Do you have any other links to download them?
                      Thanks for your work
                      Unfortunately, this firmware is no longer in my cloud. Had to delete due to lack of space. Ask other users to share the firmware.

Comment

Good evening Dev,

I have a Beelink GT King Pro (New Device)

I would like to try this ROM, I hope you can guide me which ROM should I download.

I am also using a Custom ROM now, should I revert back first to my Original Beelink ROM before flashing to your ROM or I can Directly Flash it From Current ROM to your Custom ROM?

thank You Dev.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post
                          Good evening Dev,

should I revert back first to my Original Beelink ROM before flashing to your ROM?
                          It's not needed, you can flash it right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

It's not needed, you can flash it right away.
                            Hi Sir SASVLAD,

May I ask for the ROM (if what version) should I download.

Ok Noted.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello SASVLAD,
                              first of all to give you my congratulations on the Rom, I have tried it and I liked it, peeerooo .. I had to uninstall it because of the logo and see PayPal, if at any time you want to get a new update of that logo, I would be delighted to to be able to have it, for now I will not put it,
                              thank you very much

Comment

? ??? ???????? ????????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ????????? ???

Comment

Working...
                                X