Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT-King Android TV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiguelWPB
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Not yet. It seemed to me that this work is not needed by users. In any case, I did not see any positive reactions.
    Only some bloggers took advantage of this to make money.
    Hello Sasvlad

I'm another user enjoying your ATV work. Your job with the Beelink boxes is always of quality. The Beelink's community expects you to be encouraged to update your ATV ROM from the new 905P0 firmware.

Thank you

Miguel

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Anatasia
    replied
    Hi,
    Is the Google Cast/Miracast working properly in this ROM?

Leave a comment:

• maryann
    replied

Not yet. It seemed to me that this work is not needed by users. In any case, I did not see any positive reactions.
    I would agree with ki69 above.
    I am thinking of getting one of these boxes & the only reason is because people like you provide software which make the boxes the best that they can be.
    If I had to stick with the original software I would get something else instead.
    Thank you for all you efforts.

Leave a comment:

• ki69
    replied

I don?t agree, your work as dev is important like Alvatech and Superceleron. When i bought GT King firs i came in this and see all yours firmwares , and that has the reason i bought it, because i already know that beelink support has slow.

Then i get a defective Box, with no ethernet, but i talk to beelink and manage to return and get a replacement ( sill waiting for delivery) after i received it i would love to test all of yours firmwares based on the latest oficial one to choose the one i like most.

The broken one has a B922, n~lets see if the replacment is the same or a 922x.

Keep The Good Work Sasvlad.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Obiwan45 View Post
    Looking very great this rom but i have a questine.?

Is the new 905P0 firmware update already processed in this rom or does this still have to be done?

Leave a comment:

• Obiwan45
    replied
    Looking very great this rom but i have a questine.?

Is the new 905P0 firmware update already processed in this rom or does this still have to be done?

Leave a comment:

• JOKERPT
    replied
    Nice work!!

some issues have been resolved with the 905P0 update

it was extraordinary if you upgraded to the new 905P0 based version

Leave a comment:

• donleo7
    replied
    any news on the no bluetooth situation with this rom?

Leave a comment:

• ziminge
    replied
    why I cannot download the ROM from this link DOWNLOAD HERE THE GTKing_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v1_0_922X_English

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Anyone else has issues with the Android Remote app not working on this rom? Anyways to make it work? :/ thanks...!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by kodiwpigulce_pl View Post

It's working perfect with my external hdd with USB 3.0.
    Thanks for the reply!
    I will try it then

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kodiwpigulce_pl
    replied
    Originally posted by Orion696 View Post
    Hi guys, does the write to external usb hdd works with this firmware? I didnt see any comments on this yet... this rom looks nice, just want to confirm before flashing, thanks!
    It's working perfect with my external hdd with USB 3.0.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi guys, does the write to external usb hdd works with this firmware? I didnt see any comments on this yet... this rom looks nice, just want to confirm before flashing, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hisma
    replied
    thank you for this! Curious to try this one out on my B922 firmware. So does this ROM allow you to install the android TV version of apps as well as non-android TV? I am specifically looking to install android TV version of emby & youtube, but want the flexibility to install non android TV apps as well. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealDeal View Post
    Thank you again, but you cannot edit your Screen Settings or PowerKey Definition via Apps/Settings. This is possible only via the Droid Settings which are not implemented in normal settings. And if i use your above menitioned white settings, the grey ones (droid settings) arent reacheable, except via Voice Control.

Perhaps the best way is to implement a clickable TV Settings Icon in App Drawer. Or you tell me how to manage this.

I dont want ot compare different images, because i love yours seeing the performance boost, but this settings issue is better solved in SCs ATV Image.
    That's it, I'm done. Before you write something, you need to check:
    Apps - Settings you will get exactly to DroidSettings. (See screenshots.)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	38.7 KB ID:	780850Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	780851Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	780852

No one bothers you to pull the DroidSettings icon to the home screen either.
    In SCs ATV Image all the same. You can install any firmware. I don't care.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X