Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT king revision 922x and B922 - Ethernet Problem - Hardware Problem - Possible Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lm32692 View Post
    Hi, ki69,
    I bought a USB-c based GB ethernet dongle (that works without additional drivers on my other android devices), and used an USB-c-to-USB-A (Male) additional connector on the USB version 3 ports on the box, and eth0 set up properly (sometimes) but my setup had trouble communicating with the SoC processor, sometimes giving me fast results and sometimes not. I hooked in an old 10/100M switch I had in my "bone-yard," between my GB switch and the Beelink box, and it works well. Give that a trial run, if you have an old 10/100M switch. If you don't have one, they should be very cheap to obtain. I think the problem is that the GB stream from the network device it too fast for the beelink box to process correctly (the fix is removing the resistor, and jumpering the connector, as shown in the Russian forum). Whatever, in my experience, connecting through the 10/100M switch is a good workaround for you to try. I haven't had time to test the Bluetooth. I will put it on my list.

Regards,
    lm32692
    I received today my usb 2 ethernet adapter (usb 3.0/gigabit) but GT king don?t conect LAn, in every USB port i tryied. I?m reaching my boiling point with this box...

Comment

Not all GT king box, can use usb2ethernet adapter , finally Beelink accepting that are problems with ethernet with some of the box and advice to:

For this question, please contact our after-sales service mailbox
      [email protected]

Comment

How exactly do you fix this ? From what I am reading it sounds like remove the installed 22 resistor and either solder across the identified connector or use conductive adhesive.to join the 2 points. I am assuming that would have the same effect as using a jumper. Is this correct.? I ask as I have a B922 box that gets connected at 1GB internet intermittently - sometimes connects sometimes not so I am using a 10/100 lan switch to circumvent it at present. Would prefer to get back on 1GB.

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
          How exactly do you fix this ? From what I am reading it sounds like remove the installed 22 resistor and either solder across the identified connector or use conductive adhesive.to join the 2 points. I am assuming that would have the same effect as using a jumper. Is this correct.? I ask as I have a B922 box that gets connected at 1GB internet intermittently - sometimes connects sometimes not so I am using a 10/100 lan switch to circumvent it at present. Would prefer to get back on 1GB.
          I think you are right.

But i recomend you contact beelinkservice.

Comment

Do they ever respond? Think I will order a usb3 ethernet adaptor try that and if it works then try the resistor removal and solder. At least I will have a backup then. Hope beelink get there act together and ship non defective models. This should have been identified before release

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
              Do they ever respond? Think I will order a usb3 ethernet adaptor try that and if it works then try the resistor removal and solder. At least I will have a backup then. Hope beelink get there act together and ship non defective models. This should have been identified before release
              Yes they reply.

Comment

Is there anyway to set link speed on box to 100M? I believe this is possible via changing some parameters in a file related to the ethernet driver

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                  I installed now Nova Prime, but the same as with the stock Beelink rom. I cannot delete or add apps on the homescreen, dont know why. I use HP wireless BT mouse, it works perfect in stock rom

ALVATECH can you tell me if i make something rom? normally i delete an app on the homescreen holding pressed left mouse button, then appear popup with delete option, but in your rom, nothing happen
                  I had the same problem and now use ADW launcher... it's very similar to nova and that function is working

Comment

Originally posted by syked69 View Post
                    Is there anyway to set link speed on box to 100M? I believe this is possible via changing some parameters in a file related to the ethernet driver
                    what GT king do you have? 922x or B922 ?

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

what GT king do you have? 922x or B922 ?
                      I have B922 box

Comment

I have B922 box
                        See Messages!

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

See Messages!
                          Thanks.

Ever since I've disabled droidlogic app I believe my ethernet problem has gone away. It has connected everytime without any issues but I'm going to do more testing.

Comment

Thanks.

Ever since I've disabled droidlogic app I believe my ethernet problem has gone away. It has connected everytime without any issues but I'm going to do more testing.
                            How can i disable droidlogic app?

Comment

Working...
                            X