X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cl3v3landstmr View Post
    I finally got to try out this build and here's what I've discovered:
    • YouTube TV doesn't work (might be the same issue as Prime TV)
    • Hulu works
    • Plex seems to not be able to play audio other than stereo (no 5.1)
    • Live Channels' Network Tuner plays video but not audio - using a HDHomeRun Quatro (audio works in the HDHomeRun app)
    • PlutoTV is hit or miss when used inside Live Channels
    • No IPTV audio via Live Channels (PVR Live and TVirl)
    • IPTV works in tiviMate
    I'm sure I'll come across more. Let me know if there's any way I can help.

Keep up the good work!!!
    Hello,
    Yes I've noticed this too. I think there is something going on with Live Channels. This is not just in my ROM but other custom ROM's with Live Channel too. I haven't had time to look into it. What's weird is when I use PlutoTV app without live channels it works just fine, so that goes to show it's definitely something going on with Live Channels. As for YouTube TV I don't have a subscription but I'm sure it's what you had mentioned, same as Amazon Prime Video. The thing is, these boxes are not certified and they're rooted so a lot of issues could be because of this. I noticed a lot of the TV apps will play standalone but when played through Live Channels there's an issue. But like I mentioned it's not just my ROM other custom ROM's are having the same issue.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
      Everyone I have updated this ROM to be updated with the latest ROM from Beelink. I mainly did this for the IPTV fix. I've also updated ATV Gapps and a few other minor things. Please read the change log for more information.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech, There is still problems with IPTV I currently have been in contact with Beelink as they where adamant the problems where fixed as of today I was asked to run a system log and after forwarding the results to them the log showed that there still is a problem within the latest firmware. I will pass on the log if you would like to see what the problem is 

Comment

Originally posted by Cully83 View Post
          Hi Alvatech, There is still problems with IPTV I currently have been in contact with Beelink as they where adamant the problems where fixed as of today I was asked to run a system log and after forwarding the results to them the log showed that there still is a problem within the latest firmware. I will pass on the log if you would like to see what the problem is?
          Hello,
          Thank you for the information. But I think it's best to let Beelink take a look and go from there, since I don't use or have any IPTV accounts. I'm sure if you sent them your logs and they can replicate the issue, they can get that fixed hopefully soon.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello everyone,
            I have now updated the GT-King & GT-King Pro ROM's. There was an issue with the mic not working in certain areas throughout the Android OS. I also went ahead and updated some Gapps & other applications on the ROM while I was at it. Also for those who had the GT-King Pro and your box wasn't shutting off, it should now shutdown properly. There is now another variant of the GT-King Pro so I made a separate ROM for that one too. I want to thank clarkss12 & @dutch_for helping out with some testing of the new ROM's.
            Thank you again,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello can you include the bootvideo of the skull with green and orange eyes? apart from your image Than Regards

Comment

thanks for this runs super smooth and fast better than normal firmware, the install was a bit of a pain but all good now thanks heaps

Comment

Originally posted by Jaloga View Post
                  Hello can you include the bootvideo of the skull with green and orange eyes? apart from your image Than Regards
                  Hello,
                  I feel like this is something I'd like to keep on my ROM's since I put a lot of hours and time into these custom ROM's.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by jordee23 View Post
                  thanks for this runs super smooth and fast better than normal firmware, the install was a bit of a pain but all good now thanks heaps
                  Thank you for the positive feedback!

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                    I feel like this is something I'd like to keep on my ROM's since I put a lot of hours and time into these custom ROM's.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Alvatech
                    Hello, of course if I work it is worth a lot and I thank you a lot, I meant that your alvatech logo stays, and if you could put the bootvideo of the caravel,
                    thanks you 

Comment

Hello,
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Alvatech
                      Hello, of course if I work it is worth a lot and I thank you a lot, I meant that your alvatech logo stays, and if you could put the bootvideo of the caravel,
                      thanks you Hello, of course if I work it is worth a lot and I thank you a lot, I meant that your logo alvatech stays, and if you could put the bootvideo of the caravel, then of your logo
                       thank you

Comment

Hello,
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Alvatech
                        Hello, of course if I work it is worth a lot and I thank you a lot, I meant that your logo alvatech stays, and if you could put the bootvideo of the caravel, then of your logo. 
                         thank you

Comment

Hello, of course if I work it is worth a lot and I thank you a lot, I meant that your logo alvatech stays, and if you could put the bootvideo of the caravel, then of your logo.?
                          ? thank you
                          Alvatech Logo is put in place of where the skull should be. So only either or can be put there. So this is where I put it.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Alvatech Logo is put in place of where the skull should be. So only either or can be put there. So this is where I put it.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Perfect, I hope you do more updates, I am very grateful to your work, I am very happy with your Rom,
                            thank you

Comment

Perfect, I hope you do more updates, I am very grateful to your work, I am very happy with your Rom,
                              thank you
                              Thank you, I'm glad your liking the ROM!

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH Will any of these ROM work for 907P0 with SN: C922X? If not any plans to have it for this newest firmware?

Comment

Working...
                                X