X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
    I hope to start that project next. I'm trying to finish off a project I'm working on at the moment, then I'll be starting this next hopefully very soon.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Great news !

Thank you for this

Comment

Originally posted by Frisk. View Post

Great news !

Thank you for this
      Hope to start on these ROM's this week. We'll see how friendly time is with me.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello everyone,
        I have updated the first post of this thread with updated ROM's based off of the latest from Beelink. Please read change logs before asking any questions.
        I hope you'll enjoy the new updates. I plan on also adding some more information to the 2nd post of this thread, I've already started and plan to add more with time. I also want to thank those who have donated lately I really appreciate it. Remember I'm only one person doing this, I don't have a team of developers as backup that I can ask for help. There will always be bugs no matter what, I try to help with what I can where I can. I can't fix everything or test all apps and different scenarios that other users have. Also if it doesn't work on my ROM, other developers ROM and in factory ROM then ask Beelink for help and or start a new thread and ask for help there so others users may see and can maybe lend a hand. I would like to keep this thread only about this ROM please.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Great!! Thank you !! I will Try!!

Comment

Hi,

I'm testing it.

It's brilliant !

Thank you

Comment

tankyou

Comment

Great work perfectly ! I have question why the Disney+ Apk app doesn’t work. I try different version but nothing work and not on google play app and apdroid.tv? Strange.... it’s not supposed to be a app with licence for android…

Comment

Is it possible to implement a suspend function ?

I ask this because dual boot is broken, SD card always boot first with amlogic devices.

A suspend function could be a solution to keep android as first operating system and coreelec second.

Comment

Originally posted by fausan19 View Post
                    Great work perfectly ! I have question why the Disney+ Apk app doesn’t work. I try different version but nothing work and not on google play app and apdroid.tv? Strange.... it’s not supposed to be a app with licence for android…
                    Hello,
                    I know that the only way I could get Disney+ going on this box is to get Magisk installed into recovery and also make it pass safetynet in order for it to show up in store to install. Then to get it to play anything I need to click the download button on a movie / show then stop it right after to get it started then it will play the movie. I know it's a lot of hassle but haven't played with it enough to know what else it's looking for. So apparently it is looking for something. I hope to release some notes on Magisk soon.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                      I know that the only way I could get Disney+ going on this box is to get Magisk installed into recovery and also make it pass safetynet in order for it to show up in store to install. Then to get it to play anything I need to click the download button on a movie / show then stop it right after to get it started then it will play the movie. I know it's a lot of hassle but haven't played with it enough to know what else it's looking for. So apparently it is looking for something. I hope to release some notes on Magisk soon.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech
                      Thank a lot! I will try that!

Comment

Is it possible to implement a suspend function ?

I ask this because dual boot is broken, SD card always boot first with amlogic devices.

A suspend function could be a solution to keep android as first operating system and coreelec second.
                        Hello,
                        yes you can go to TV Settings then on the right side there go to Droid Settings / Powerkey definition. Then change that to sleep now, after you do that now when you click power button on remote it will go to sleep instead of actually shutting down.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Is it possible to upgrade to this latest but keep all my settings.Iam very pleased with this Rom and I have it just as I would like it and I would hate to have to set it up again

Comment

Hello,
                            yes you can go to TV Settings then on the right side there go to Droid Settings / Powerkey definition. Then change that to sleep now, after you do that now when you click power button on remote it will go to sleep instead of actually shutting down.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            This is exactly what I need ! Thank you !

One last issue, when I switch from CE to android, It resets the "auto switch to best resolution" function and activate it.

Do you have any idea why ?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by stu57 View Post
                              Is it possible to upgrade to this latest but keep all my settings.Iam very pleased with this Rom and I have it just as I would like it and I would hate to have to set it up again
                              Hello,
                              You can boot into recovery (TWRP) and make a backup of your data and cache partition to an SD-Card or USB drive. Next you would install the new ROM and then go back into TWRP and restore those 2 partitions.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

This is exactly what I need ! Thank you !

One last issue, when I switch from CE to android, It resets the "auto switch to best resolution" function and activate it.

Do you have any idea why ?

Thank you.
                              I'm not sure it must be something that's triggering it after booting into CE. Off the top of my head I don't know. You might ask on a CoreElec forum or if not ask Beelink directly about the issue they might have a solution or it might be something they need to fix.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by fausan19 View Post

Thank a lot! I will try that!
                                I'll try too to use Chrome to have access to Disney+....

Comment

Working...
                                X