Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One question, if already on TWRP how to install the new firmware ? In recovery I'll boot on TWRP have installed a previous firmware, thanx in advance !

Comment

Originally posted by yucleto View Post
      One question, if already on TWRP how to install the new firmware ? In recovery I'll boot on TWRP have installed a previous firmware, thanx in advance !
      Please read this post here.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Please read this post here.
        Thank you,

Alvatech
        Sorry for the misunderstand, I already installed one of the ohter firmwares in this forum, so TWRP is already installed, I boot up on TWRP and wipe everything to do a clean install, I already did the SD card but doesent boot to install the firmware it loops, so the question, how can I install this FW thru TWRP ? Thanx !

Comment

Sorry for the misunderstand, I already installed one of the ohter firmwares in this forum, so TWRP is already installed, I boot up on TWRP and wipe everything to do a clean install, I already did the SD card but doesent boot to install the firmware it loops, so the question, how can I install this FW thru TWRP ? Thanx !
          You do not install this firmware through TWRP. You can use the SD-Card method or USB burning tool. SD-card method down below.

1. SD-Card method use program Burn Card Maker to create the SD-Card with the firmware you want to use, make sure it's formatted Fat32 best to let the program do it for you.
          2. Keep box unplugged except HDMI cable to TV, next put in newly created SD-Card in your box and at the same time keep reset hole pushed in with a paperclip, then plug in power adapter.
          3. You should now see an Android logo with a progress bar across the bottom, if so you can now let go of reset button from bottom of box, let it finish and that's all.

If not follow directions on first post of this thread on how to use USB Burning tool.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for your new update, I have a small language problem, how can you put in Spanish Chrome ?, I have entered settings and I can not get it in my language, when I open Chrome I get New Tab.
            You have to update or as

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaloga View Post
              Thanks for your new update, I have a small language problem, how can you put in Spanish Chrome ?, I have entered settings and I can not get it in my language, when I open Chrome I get New Tab.
              You have to update or as

Thanks!!
              Hello,
              You can remove by deleting the folder in root system/apps/Chrome once you delete you can install your own. Make sure you uninstall any updates too first for chrome for it to be fully uninstalled.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Just to let you know, I have several issues with the version of the amlogic burn card, didnt worked in 3 different computers, I search for a different one, find this and worked like a charm !!!

Also, best format with rufus or some different application, unmount and remount the SD card before.

Uncheck the option for partition/format.

Links:

Card Burner - https://docs.khadas.com/vim3/Upgrade...rningCard.html
                Rufus - https://rufus.ie/

Hope it helps !

Comment

Just to let you know, I have several issues with the version of the amlogic burn card, didnt worked in 3 different computers, I search for a different one, find this and worked like a charm !!!

Also, best format with rufus or some different application, unmount and remount the SD card before.

Uncheck the option for partition/format.

Links:

Card Burner - https://docs.khadas.com/vim3/Upgrade...rningCard.html
                  Rufus - https://rufus.ie/

Hope it helps !
                  Good information thanks for sharing.

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                    You can remove by deleting the folder in root system/apps/Chrome once you delete you can install your own. Make sure you uninstall any updates too first for chrome for it to be fully uninstalled.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    Done thank you

Comment

I want to ask alvatech if this rom is 64 bit so we can get the 64 bit kodi version,
                      because the one wearing the king is 32 bit.

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
                        I want to ask alvatech if this rom is 64 bit so we can get the 64 bit kodi version,
                        because the one wearing the king is 32 bit.
                        Nope, sorry this is only 32bit. Nothing I can do about it.
                        Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Nope, sorry this is only 32bit. Nothing I can do about it.
                          Thanks,

Alvatech
                          the same goes for the other rom you have downloaded for android, is this 32 bit too?

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
                            the same goes for the other rom you have downloaded for android, is this 32 bit too?
                            Yes 32bit on all GT-King ROM's, not only mine.
                            Alvatech

Comment

Yes 32bit on all GT-King ROM's, not only mine.
                              Alvatech
                              a pity, because in the previous beelink ultimate model, with your own rom i had put 64 bit code, if i knew i wouldn't go to king.

Comment

Hello. many thanks for your work.
                                I want to install your software on my device. but can I go back to the original software later? Do I have to contact beelink to go back to the original software? Thank you

bellink gt king.

Comment

Working...
                                X