This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

That's good to know. Thanks for the update.

Alvatech
    Thanks for your ROM, it is perfect for SB9X.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi Alvatech,

Will you be updating your ROMs to the newest Beelink firmware?

GTKING_908P0:

Comment

Originally posted by wolfterran View Post

Thanks for your ROM, it is perfect for SB9X.

Thanks again
        Thank you I'm glad you liked it.

Alvatech

Originally posted by HejDu View Post
        Hi Alvatech,

GTKING_908P0:
        http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...read&tid=68247
        Hello everyone,
        sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
        Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech

Comment

Recently I change my old FullHD TV with new one 4K TV. With new TV, customized display settings isn't preserved, after reboot it autoswitch to max. available 4K60Hz. This issue occur in all ATV and stock firmware, but only work Superceleron's ATV after disabled Dolby Vision.

Comment

Why when I select a text for example in chrome does not give me the option to copy, paste, etc ...

Comment

[QUOTE=Jaloga;n801440]Why when I select a text for example in chrome does not give me the option to copy, paste
              download chrome version 58

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S922X

Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you.
                This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM.
                This ROM was converted into Android TV if you're looking for a Standard Android ROM look here.

(There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.)
                Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Serial Number you currently have on the bottom of your box.
                I've made 3 different ROM's for the following boxes starting with SN: 922X &SN:95X2 another for SN:B922 and SN:C92X & SA9X.
                Please download the correct ROM for your box down below.

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
                • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Firmware.
                • Made 2 different ROM's for the different serial numbers.
                • Removed unneeded apps that Beelink had installed.
                • Cleaned up Beelink's scripts that I don't use in this ROM.
                • Added Extra options in TV Settings (side settings).
                • Fixed TV Settings issues to work like it's suppose to in Android TV.
                • Added Multi Webview options under Developer options / WebView Implementation.
                • Fixed some framework issues.
                • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
                • Top status bar hidden but working if needed.
                • Left Navigation bar hidden but you can pull up if needed.
                • Double click home button brings up Recent Apps in Grid View.
                • Long Press on home button brings up Google Assistant.
                • Added TV Settings in app drawer.
                • Additional Apps: X-Plore File Manager, Smart YouTube TV, Netflix, Kodi, & Power Menu (With Recovery Boot Option)
                • Added additional *kl files to support more devices.
                • Removed and cleaned up files that are no longer needed.
                • Added 4K support for different YouTube versions.
                • Android TV remote control works with voice too.
                • Fixed a permission grant issue
                • Change screen saver options in TV Settings / Device Preferences
                • Updated GApps
                • HDMI CEC Language turned off by default.
                • Alvatech Boot Logo and Boot Animation
                • TWRP Recovery
                • Other system tweaks and changes, I'll update more info as I remember.
                Changes 11/14/19:
                • Used latest version of Beelink's ROM as a base to build this.
                • All changes from above still apply
                • Updated Apps: X-Plore File Manger, & Smart YouTube TV
                • Updated ATV GApps & Permissions
                • IPTV Fix
                • Miracast for Android Phones
                • System Optimizations
                • Other small changes.
                Changes 11/21/19:
                • Used latest version of Beelink's ROM as a base to build this.
                • All changes from above still apply.
                • Fixed an issue with voice typing throughout Android OS.
                • Updated Apps: Kodi 18.5,X-Plore File Manger, & Smart YouTube TV
                • Updated GApps & Permissions.
                • Other small changes.
                Changes 01/17/20:
                • Used latest version of Beelink's ROM's as a base to build these.
                • Made 3 different ROM's for the different serial numbers.
                • All changes from above still apply unless specified.
                • Long Press power button on remote for System Switch option.
                • Fixed voice support for other remotes too. Example G30S remote.
                • Removed Chromecast banner from backdrop screensaver.
                • Removed Long Press Google Assistant. If needed use win key on a keyboard.
                • Updated Apps: Kodi, X-Plore File Manger, & Smart YouTube TV
                • Updated GApps & Permissions.
                • Other small changes.
                Donation:
                A token of appreciation is always welcomed. Thank you!
                Donation Link Here

Notes:
                Please read the "Extra Tips Section" on the 2nd post for additional help.
                When box boots for the first time only, installation is still going on in the background please be patient for it to load completely.
                When you connect the box to the internet for the first time google dependencies will need to be updated, please allow for these updates to finish.

Download ROM for SN:922X or SN:95X2:
                GT_King_AT_V4.0_ATV_922X

Download ROM for SN:B922:
                GT_King_AT_V4.0_ATV_B922

Download ROM for SN:C92X or SN:SA9X:

GT_King_AT_V4.0_ATV_C92X

Installation Instructions:
                Recommend Using Latest Amlogic's USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.0 or later. SD-Card Method can be used. For SD-Card method follow directions from the download link below.

First open the USB Burning Tool, then in the top left corner click File / Import image and click on the downloaded ROM image file. When you finish loading the ROM press the Start button on the right hand side of the USB Burning Tool. Next plug in one end of the USB cable to your PC. USB 3.0 ports on a PC seem to work better than the USB 2.0 ports, but USB 2.0 ports work too. Next plug in the power cable to your box, and as soon as you see the eyes turn green on the box, you need to immediately plug in the other end of the USB cable into the USB 2.0 port of your box (the one next to the power jack). Do not use any other USB ports as they will not work. Be persistent until you succeed if you fail at first.

Very Important! when you flash your box either by USB or SD-Card NEVER use the option Force Erase All only use the Normal Erase option or you will lose DRM Widevine L1.

Click needed link down below to download tool needed.
                USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
                SD Card Method and Instructions: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
                THIS DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
                I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
                If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
                When posting for help please stay on subject, If it doesn't pertain to this ROM please search other threads for help or start a new thread.
                I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Thank you Beelink for the sample hardware.

You can get the Beelink GT King >> here << and help support Freaktab. ?
                hi i have a beelink gtking s922x i tried to download the rom and install it not working for me ( [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

@saholan

I think u did not follow the install instructions. Read them carefully and it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by HejDu View Post
                    Hi Alvatech,

GTKING_908P0:
                    http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...read&tid=68247
                    i wanted to install custome firmware not the main update as i have already got the gtkin_908p0 but i am using wwtv apk but most channel no sound, so i thought if install custome firmware ,it may fix that

Comment

Originally posted by saholan View Post

i wanted to install custome firmware not the main update as i have already got the gtkin_908p0 but i am using wwtv apk but most channel no sound, so i thought if install custome firmware ,it may fix that
                      Hello,
                      I don't have that app or know anything about it. But more than likely a custom ROM won't fix that issue. It's could be an issue with the app itself. Unless it's something to do with the box being rooted. If it is then you can read 2nd post and see how to hide root with Magisk.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello
                        has anybody got afrd daemon working with this rom?
                        Aida says device is rooted so we should have all prerequisites for this to work? Afrd 0.3.2 installs and runs fine and screen gets black for a second when playback starts (tested Kodi and MrMC). But my tv stays at 60hz. Same movies work fine on my Apple TV 4k with refresh rate change.

Any tips how to troubleshoot this?

Comment

Hello new firmware BEELINK GT-KING 911P0 is out will be there any update, also does anyone installed it to see if it has the same auto switch-on issue?

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with newly made ROMs. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROMs. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I have updated the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass SafetyNet and a few other tips. I have now released 2 different types of ROMs one being Standard Android and the other one being Android TV. Thank you everyone for all the positive vibes/feedback and also donations I really appreciate it.
                            Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello good afternoon, I have seen that Alvatech has a Rom for the Beelink GT1 ultimate with certificates to be able to watch Netflix in HD. I have seen that you have updated the rom to version 6.0. Is there a way to have certified Rom in this box and with it to be able to use the official applications of Netflix, HBO, etc ...? Thanks a lot

Comment

• mo123
                                mo123 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No, those apps will only work in SD quality.

ALVATECH

hello how are you?
                              Does this Rom also work on the minix neo U22xj?

Comment

• ALVATECH
                                ALVATECH commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Sorry, I do not own that box so I couldn't tell you.

Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Working...
                            X