Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashed it via SD card. Very nice ROM indeed, everything works perfectly. Too bad Netflix still is in low quality, not HD. But, well done, thanks!

Comment

Hello, I have a new GTKING Pro, it uses the CPU of S922X-H, the serial number starts with 6B9HH, which firmware can I use?Thank you very much!

Comment

hi @ALVATECH first thank you for your work and time for doing this.

installed the atv version, because i can not bear the standard ui with even less the chinese ui.

I myself am one of the OmniRom developers, so i have a lot of experience with building android. So i am wondering what are the issues with netflix that the playstore version doesnt work ?

Comment

Originally posted by zhangpaisen View Post
          Hello, I have a new GTKING Pro, it uses the CPU of S922X-H, the serial number starts with 6B9HH, which firmware can I use?Thank you very much!
          This information you will need to get from Beelink directly to find out if they have a different ROM made for this SN or if another ROM is compatible with it.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by darkobas View Post
          hi @ALVATECH first thank you for your work and time for doing this.

installed the atv version, because i can not bear the standard ui with even less the chinese ui.

I myself am one of the OmniRom developers, so i have a lot of experience with building android. So i am wondering what are the issues with netflix that the playstore version doesnt work ?
          These boxes are not Netflix Certified. So that is the reasoning behind this not working with Netflix ATV app version.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

This information you will need to get from Beelink directly to find out if they have a different ROM made for this SN or if another ROM is compatible with it.

Thank you,

Alvatech

These boxes are not Netflix Certified. So that is the reasoning behind this not working with Netflix ATV app version.

Thank you,

Alvatech
            Does it go beyond prop checking ?
            usually you would go about this kind of stuff by faking the fingerprint.
            And the second is probably the netflix prop i saw on phones.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
              on this box with ATV, Amazon Prime video will not work no matter what custom ROM you have. Even with other boxes with custom ATV ROM's, Amazon Prime does not work. There is nothing we can do about it. Only in standard Android OS can you use the Amazon Prime app and it works in there, but not in HD. Also I have the same SN:B922 box and have this ROM installed on it and I can stream Netflix just fine without any issues. It should work with the Netflix app I had pre-installed in this ROM. Not sure if you changed out the Netflix app, and if so that might be the reason why you're having trouble. Please feel free to PM me if you need any additional help.
              Thank you,

Alvatech
              On the default rom from the box, the prime video used to work - downloaded from play store. Also, i've noticed that on the other rom of yours:

[ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X

Prime video works. Don't know what's on the two versions, but definitely one works and the other doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by darkobas View Post

Does it go beyond prop checking ?
                usually you would go about this kind of stuff by faking the fingerprint.
                And the second is probably the netflix prop i saw on phones.

Hello,
                Yes, it does. You need keys programmed into the box for this to work properly. Also, those keys need to be whitelisted with Netflix.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by zogoku View Post

On the default rom from the box, the prime video used to work - downloaded from play store. Also, i've noticed that on the other rom of yours:

[ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X

Prime video works. Don't know what's on the two versions, but definitely one works and the other doesn't
                Hello,
                So on ATV ROM's / ATV OS is what I meant to say. So Amazon prime works on Standard Android OS, but not ATV OS (Android TV).
                Hope this clears up what I was meaning to say. Unless I'm still not understanding you.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Good morning, after installing the rom in my GTKing I get a warning in a window below that says: com.google.android.gms.notifications: SECURITY ALERT
                  Is there a way that I don't get that warning?

Comment

Hello.

Alvatech ROM version 6 is very well done, but there are some bugs that interfere with normal use. For example, it often happens that when I exit an application I get a black screen. Then the only solution is to restart. Voice search is not available. Is there a new version to solve these problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Joro711 View Post
                      Hello.

Alvatech ROM version 6 is very well done, but there are some bugs that interfere with normal use. For example, it often happens that when I exit an application I get a black screen. Then the only solution is to restart. Voice search is not available. Is there a new version to solve these problems?
                      I experience same issue, the black screen happens regularly and it's annoying

Comment

Which ROM should work with GT King SN 6B9 please?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello , the rom is very nice. My gt king is B922. I got a sound problem. When I switched the sound device to pcm and switched back to hdmi, the sound became very loud. I have to reboot to get back to normal volume.
                          Is there anyway to solve this?
                          Thank you.

Comment

planetxx replied
                            09-27-2021, 07:21
                            Hello , the rom is very nice. My gt king is B922. I got a sound problem. When I switched the sound device to pcm and switched back to hdmi, the sound became very loud. I have to reboot to get back to normal volume.
                            Thank you.

Hi, yes i have a same problem PCM, HDMI, if i switch off my AMP on HDMI or my plasma TV and switch to on, the sound is so much louder! I need to reboot all my device. I tried to re install by same problem sill here... Please it's since the last update from Alvatech update....thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fausan19 View Post

planetxx replied
                              09-27-2021, 07:21
                              Thank you.

Hi, yes i have a same problem PCM, HDMI, if i switch off my AMP on HDMI or my plasma TV and switch to on, the sound is so much louder! I need to reboot all my device. I tried to re install by same problem sill here... Please it's since the last update from Alvatech update....thank you
                              Hi Fausan19, what's your hardware version? My connection with gt king is an Yamaha digital amplifier. Another issue related to the sound problem is when power off to sleep (or hibernate) and it wakes up with so much louder sound the situation happened when you power off on like playing youtube video.

Comment

Originally posted by planetxx View Post

Hi Fausan19, what's your hardware version? My connection with gt king is an Yamaha digital amplifier. Another issue related to the sound problem is when power off to sleep (or hibernate) and it wakes up with so much louder sound the situation happened when you power off on like playing youtube video.
                                Hi Planetxx, i have a Onkyo amplifier TX-605, and i have the same probleme. So much louder when i wake it up power off, sleep or hibernate. I change HDMI wire because the firmware on the GT work on 2.0 version and my onkyo on 1.4, but i have the same problem. BUT i have this problem since a i did the upgrade from the last version from Alvatech.....

Comment

Working...
                                X