This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, quick questions, I didn't find anything on the thread, so:

1 - Does HBO and Disney+ works by faking fingerprint or something like that?
    2 - Can Play Store be certified by using magisk hiding utilities and such?
    3 - Why there's no rom based on latest beelink firmware? (just curiosity)

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Hi, quick questions, I didn't find anything on the thread, so:

1 - ...
      2 -...
      3 - Why there's no rom based on latest beelink firmware? (just curiosity)

Thanks!
      I can respond the last question.
      There are no ROm base on Lastest beelink firmwares, because the firmware from beelink suck! Even the last 921PO for B922 is full of bugs. I have A GT King B922, and after a few months i boght a nvshield, because of This box problems. The only good thing is alternative formware/Rom support from some developers, but even they are starting to take interest in other hardware than beelink GT king.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

I can respond the last question.
        There are no ROm base on Lastest beelink firmwares, because the firmware from beelink suck! Even the last 921PO for B922 is full of bugs. I have A GT King B922, and after a few months i boght a nvshield, because of This box problems. The only good thing is alternative formware/Rom support from some developers, but even they are starting to take interest in other hardware than beelink GT king.
        Well thank you very much, at least one out of three is answered. I guess is not worth the trouble of updating because of the hardware, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Well thank you very much, at least one out of three is answered. I guess is not worth the trouble of updating because of the hardware, right?
          Update for official firmware dont worth the trouble, but you can try a couple of this moded ROMs en ATV or normal flavour and GT is a capable piece of Hardware, but the sofware suck, in particular the beelink one.

Comment

I can't pair the controller via bluetooth(Google)

Comment

can not flash beelink gt king SN:95X2
              have tried several times it always comes to the error

Comment

I have SB9X, and my device randomly freeze and reboot itself with this ROM. But not just with this ROM, I tried other ROM's like Spartans or Slimbox, they doing samething. I can flash stock firmware, because official firmware site is down for a long time. Does anybody have same problem? What can I do? Device is unusable with this condition. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by emiralem View Post
                  I have SB9X, and my device randomly freeze and reboot itself with this ROM. But not just with this ROM, I tried other ROM's like Spartans or Slimbox, they doing samething. I can flash stock firmware, because official firmware site is down for a long time. Does anybody have same problem? What can I do? Device is unusable with this condition. Thanks
                  https://www.bee-link.com/cms/support...?product_id=38

Comment

Hello
                    After uploading the firmware to GT-King Firmware SN SB9X - 926P0
                    my Bluetooth does not work what should I do please help​

Comment

hey guys, is there any solution to the 6B9X variant - the rom just hangs on the alvatech OR, i can get past the wifi/language selection screen, and then it's done. Anyone sucessfully get this box goin?

Comment

Originally posted by GLaci7 View Post
                        Which ROM should work with GT King SN 6B9 please?
                        Same model I have.. still didn't find the original firmware in 2 weeks of research!!
                        Tronsmart MK908II RK3188(non-T)

Comment

Working...
                        X