This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
    What about your normal android version? AndroidTV this the most inflexible bullshit this boxes can have. I would never buy a gtking only for tv... I have boxes half of his price doing the same job in tv viewing.
    And I detest touch screen Android running on a box connected to a TV........... Love the ATV versions........ Everyone has their own preference.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

And I detest touch screen Android running on a box connected to a TV........... Love the ATV versions........ Everyone has their own preference.
      Is preferences... atv you have better touchscreen but besides tv all de 90% of apps you need to explore all the power of this boxes you have to download the apk and some work bad... but it's ok. Preferences is like asses everyone as their own

Comment

What is there to test? Now that I know how to flash it, I'd be willing to take a look. What are the main differences?

Heck, if I brick it, I still have my GT1 Ultimate as a backup.

#itsonlymoney
        ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
          What is there to test? Now that I know how to flash it, I'd be willing to take a look. What are the main differences?

Heck, if I brick it, I still have my GT1 Ultimate as a backup.

#itsonlymoney
          ​​​
          im currently fixing one issue then will release public once issue is fixed already have testers so be patient

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

im currently fixing one issue then will release public once issue is fixed already have testers so be patient
            Well, thank you for your continued efforts.

Comment

hoping to release gt king pro today and then gt king boot s922 and b922 version by the weekend .... then try gt1 mini blindly .... thats my agenda all depends on my daughter needs tho she 4 months old and keeps me busy

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                hoping to release gt king pro today and then gt king boot s922 and b922 version by the weekend .... then try gt1 mini blindly .... thats my agenda all depends on my daughter needs tho she 4 months old and keeps me busy
                That 4 month old daughter, and daughter's mother is FAR more important than these Android boxes.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

That 4 month old daughter, and daughter's mother is FAR more important than these Android boxes.
                  +1

Had to stay home with mine yesterday. We'll survive, but THANK YOU

Comment

Gt king pro and lpddr4 s923 gt king builds uploaded .... Amaxing build and fixes all the issues will add b922 version tonigbt for gt king ....thanks everyone who has always supported me

Comment

Is it possible to use, say, ChainFire's root flash to install TWRP, or what's the recommended manner to do so? I would have just put it in and let those that don't want it, delete it. But then again, whenever I work on any of my stuff, I base things around what my preferences are, and everyone else is stuck with it unless they want to change it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
                        Is it possible to use, say, ChainFire's root flash to install TWRP, or what's the recommended manner to do so? I would have just put it in and let those that don't want it, delete it. But then again, whenever I work on any of my stuff, I base things around what my preferences are, and everyone else is stuck with it unless they want to change it. Lol.
                        Its rooted alrwady the firmware

Comment

Thank you, Minixfreak. Downloading now and will install and test tomorrow.

Be advised that Beelink told me that they NOW have another hardware upgrade for the GT-King PRO, and firmware are NOT interchangeable..........

Comment

Keeps the Devs on their Toes,

Change is as good as a Holiday they say
                            treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                              Keeps the Devs on their Toes,

Change is as good as a Holiday they say
                              Make sire u try my new v3 firmware i made sure to make it amazing and bugfree

Comment

Running your updated firmware today.......... Works fantastic...............

Minixfreak from Freaktab forum, has created numerous different firmware's for different boxes. This ATV port works great...... The ATV port is made for TV,...

Comment

Working...
                                X