Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you have a solution for that. I am using it right now, running it through its paces.

I know there's nothing you can do on your end. Just wish amlogic would get the VC-1 video codec working. Also, would be nice if this box could pass through the HD audio codecs.

Thanks for this Port.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I installed the official Beelink GT King Pro 906P0 update today. It has the same issue of input screen crashing while trying to input information using the remote control. So, it is not from your port.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I need testers for my new firmware for gt king pro ... I used 906p0 as base and did some amazing work but dont want to release bug firmware so need testers to test before release at least 3 ... Message me if interested thwn ill move to gt king and then to gt1 mini

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
          Pulled the pin and installed your POISON TV GT_KING & PRO port. Using the USB burning tool version 2.1.7.3, I connected the power, then connected a male to male USB cord into the USB 3 port that is named "OTG". The tool recognized the firmware and started the burn process. Took 3:39 minutes to complete.

So far, working very well. I prefer the ATV version of Android.

thanks

OK, I downloaded USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.3, downloaded the file, which took way longer than it should, given my 500Gb internet speed, plugged in the box, made sure it had power, the tool recognized the box in all 4 of the ports on my laptop, I selected the image that I downloaded, the tool shows the img file at the bottom left, left everything alone as far as the check boxes, and it doesn't do a damn thing. I hit start, didn't do s**t. Came back a half hour later, still nothing. Began the process over, utilizing all 4 usb ports, and NOTHING, NOTHING.

Am I doing something wrong in this process, or does the tool, or this rom just not work?

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post

OK, I downloaded USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.3, downloaded the file, which took way longer than it should, given my 500Gb internet speed, plugged in the box, made sure it had power, the tool recognized the box in all 4 of the ports on my laptop, I selected the image that I downloaded, the tool shows the img file at the bottom left, left everything alone as far as the check boxes, and it doesn't do a damn thing. I hit start, didn't do s**t. Came back a half hour later, still nothing. Began the process over, utilizing all 4 usb ports, and NOTHING, NOTHING.

Am I doing something wrong in this process, or does the tool, or this rom just not work?
            You must be doing something wrong. Sometimes it takes several tries to get it right. Try plugging in the power and the USB cord into the box at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

You must be doing something wrong. Sometimes it takes several tries to get it right. Try plugging in the power and the USB cord into the box at the same time.
              Do I leave everything as pre-checked (defaults)?

Now I've got it to "start", but no matter what I have selected, it errors out after 5 seconds. I've never had a problem with doing this on any of the other 4 boxes I've had.

Comment

Should mention that in order to even get that, that I had to "run as an administrator".

Comment

Try the US burning tool 2.1.68

Comment

Uninstall existing USB burning tool, and install the 2.1.6 8 version. That will also install the drivers again.

Comment

[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result

Comment

[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result
                        That happens sometimes. Keep trying, it will succeed.

Comment

I've tried every single one of these versions listed here:

Not one of them works. No matter which USB port I've tried, it's made no difference. I tried a different pc too, didn't work there either. I've never had one take more than two attempts.

Is this for sure, for the blue colored box, the one that was recently released? It's really odd.

Only thing that I can think of is, that for all of the other boxes I've had, I had at least set them up and gave them a go before deciding that the stock firmware was garbage, and then flashed a new ROM. Does it make a difference, that I have been trying to do this fresh from the box? It doesn't have to have an SD card in it or anything does it?

Been a while since I did one, and the last one I did was my GT1 Ultimate. After I found a rom that I liked, Poison ROM, I never had a reason to change or use anything else. I'm pretty positive that before I flashed it, I pulled the SD card that I had in it.

This box is like all the others, as there is no reset switch that I had to hold in at the same time that I plugged in the USB cable. I did try holding in the red power button when I did it, and I have tried different combinations of checked boxes too. I tried running as an administrator and also trying to run in compatibility mode, and used Win 7, 8, and 10.

Maybe I got a POS box from the go?

I've wasted at least 3+ hours on this today, and I'm done, going to bed now. It may get repackaged tomorrow and sent the F back on Monday, or if they don't take it back, put into my kiln. FTW!

Thanks for your help though.

Comment

... This box is like all the others, as there is (no) reset switch that I had to hold in at the same time that I plugged in the USB cable ...
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	UgMX5g1.png Views:	0 Size:	155.6 KB ID:	787122
                            there is reset (pinhole) switch beside sd card slot ...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Guest; 10-27-2019, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

I can't get what I assume is a pic, to open. But thanks.

Comment

I have swapped firmware's on my King PRO 3 or 4 times..... The last time, it connected the first time..... One of the times, it took me several tries. I have a home made male to male USB cable, and a store purchased cable........USB2.0 Extension Cable Male To Male USB Adapter Blue Anti-Interference https://www.gearbest.com/cables-conn...ml?wid=1433363

For whatever reason, my purchased cable does NOT work sometimes, and I use my home made cable. The last time I swapped firmware's ( 2 or 3 days ago), I used my home made cable.....

Comment

Working...
                                X