Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    Hello,
    I have released a ROM specifically for the GT-King Pro with SN:922H, for those of you who may have had the issue of the box not staying shut off. I appreciate you Tsunarun for testing this out for me. Please see the first post for an update on this specific box.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Hello, I have a new GTKING Pro, it uses the CPU of S922X-H, the serial number starts with 6B9H, which firmware can I use?Thank you very much!...

Comment

Originally posted by zhangpaisen View Post

Hello, I have a new GTKING Pro, it uses the CPU of S922X-H, the serial number starts with 6B9H, which firmware can I use?Thank you very much!...
      This information you will need to get from Beelink directly to find out if they have a different ROM made for this SN or if another ROM is compatible with it.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hi alvatech
        thank you so much for the astonishing work.
        kindly , how to fully uninstall chrome and install an older version? because when i uninstalled chrome (which comes as a system app in this rom) i ended up with a boot loop and i had to flash the box with a firmware all over again. but this time i used the default firmware because i can easily uninstall and install any chrome version...
        i hope you can help out because i really like your rom but due to such issue , i reverted back to the original firmware.
        thank you brother

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
          hi alvatech
          thank you so much for the astonishing work.
          kindly , how to fully uninstall chrome and install an older version? because when i uninstalled chrome (which comes as a system app in this rom) i ended up with a boot loop and i had to flash the box with a firmware all over again. but this time i used the default firmware because i can easily uninstall and install any chrome version...
          i hope you can help out because i really like your rom but due to such issue , i reverted back to the original firmware.
          thank you brother
          Hello,
          Thank you! ?
          You'll need to delete the Chrome app outright from the system folder. I had responded to something similar here down below.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

2 Links to install your own version of chrome:

This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from Beelink's stock ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV. If you're looking for a Standard Android ROM look here (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/787817

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/778508-rom-beelink-gt-king-alvatech-standard-android-9-0-pie-s922x?p=792083#post792083

Comment

truly appreciate it bro...
            you're an icon...

Comment

alvatech... sorry to bother you again...
              shall i delete the whole chrome folder and it's contents? (lib , oat , base.apk , split_config.en.apk and split_extra_icu.apk) ? or just the base.apk?
              my extreme apologies bro.

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
                alvatech... sorry to bother you again...
                shall i delete the whole chrome folder and it's contents? (lib , oat , base.apk , split_config.en.apk and split_extra_icu.apk) ? or just the base.apk?
                my extreme apologies bro.
                Just the apk
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

i'm truly grateful...

Comment

Originally posted by ngankvn View Post
                    My box has the serial number: C922HQBG ... can I use this rom?
                    Hi there , I have a Gt King Pro SN:C922HQBG90248 I am looking for the correct Android TV Rom to download, Android TV not stock Android.
                    Any advice or links??
                    Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                    Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Savuti73 View Post

Hi there , I have a Gt King Pro SN:C922HQBG90248 I am looking for the correct Android TV Rom to download, Android TV not stock Android.
                      Any advice or links??
                      Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                      Andrew
                      You may try this link down below.
                      Please read the entire first post on the thread before you flash your box.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to King Pro ROM ATV:
                      This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from Beelink's stock ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV. If you're looking for a Standard Android ROM look here (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/787817

Comment

Dear all,

I know this is annoying, asking always the same, my king pro has serial number SB9HH0LF, which trimmed equals to SB9H, which custom rom appropriate for it?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66 View Post
                          Dear all,

I know this is annoying, asking always the same, my king pro has serial number SB9HH0LF, which trimmed equals to SB9H, which custom rom appropriate for it?

Thanks
                          The first post of the thread states "Made two different ROMs one for the GT-King Pro with SN:922H and then all the other GT-King Pro boxes can you use the GS-King X ROM. It also states "Download ROM for all other GT King Pro boxes and GS King X:" next to the download link for that ROM. The 922H has its own ROM due to different power management. So you would use the other one. I will update the first post maybe with specific SN to make it easier.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

The first post of the thread states "Made two different ROMs one for the GT-King Pro with SN:922H and then all the other GT-King Pro boxes can you use the GS-King X ROM. It also states "Download ROM for all other GT King Pro boxes and GS King X:" next to the download link for that ROM. The 922H has its own ROM due to different power management. So you would use the other one. I will update the first post maybe with specific SN to make it easier.

Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Thanks this way clears all the doubts, just one question does your rom has ads blocker?

Once again thanks for all the work, I never liked stock roms on Android boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66 View Post
                              Thanks this way clears all the doubts, just one question does your rom has ads blocker?

Once again thanks for all the work, I never liked stock roms on Android boxes.
                              Hello,
                              No, I did not include this in the ROM. You can add as needed.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Can you put Viper4android in this rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X