Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird thing...
    A few days ago, no matter what, i lost connection to the folder on PC, using Kodi....
    After format PC 2x and tune it....i had to make hard reset to the box, reinstall Kodi and voila, Ethernet share working...

I wish Nova launcher could work. The ones exist are completely crap........

Comment

Good day Dev,

I am really new to this so a simple help will bw much appreciated.

Device: GT King Pro (4/64)
      Wifi6

Dev, I would like to ask if what Firmware should I use if my firmware starts with 6B9HH1 ?

I wish you can Assist me.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post
        Good day Dev,

I am really new to this so a simple help will bw much appreciated.

Device: GT King Pro (4/64)
        Wifi6

Dev, I would like to ask if what Firmware should I use if my firmware starts with 6B9HH1 ?

I wish you can Assist me.

Just read the 1st post carefully! Your device SN starts with 6B9H, so go on figuring it out!

Download ROM for GT King Pro SN:922H:
        GT_KING_PRO_922H_AT_V6.0

Download ROM for GS King X / GT King Pro (SN: C92H, SA9H, SB9H, 6B9H):
        KING_PRO_X_AT_V6.0

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHIT View Post

Just read the 1st post carefully! Your device SN starts with 6B9H, so go on figuring it out!

Download ROM for GT King Pro SN:922H:
          GT_KING_PRO_922H_AT_V6.0

Download ROM for GS King X / GT King Pro (SN: C92H, SA9H, SB9H, 6B9H):
          KING_PRO_X_AT_V6.0
          yes, i have downloaded it already and now stored it, just trying out different rom and checking for some stability issues,

Comment

yes, i have downloaded it already and now stored it, just trying out different rom and checking for some stability issues,

Great! I hope you'll have fun!

Comment

Installing from SD card doesn't work. I precisely do every step in the guide but when powering up the box it just goes straight into the Beelink home.
              My box is a Beelink GT-King Pro with SN SB9H.
              Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHIT View Post
                Installing from SD card doesn't work. I precisely do every step in the guide but when powering up the box it just goes straight into the Beelink home.
                My box is a Beelink GT-King Pro with SN SB9H.
                Any ideas?
                unplug the power supply from the device, insert the SD card, ready your pin ? to use for the reset button,

press hold the reset button then plug the power back while pressing the reset button until you see a ANDROID LOGO with Loading animation, and now its safe to remove the ? pin. wait for it to finish.

Last edited by iJunb0y; 03-31-2021, 03:36.

Comment

I want lean to make a new rom for gtking pro wifi6 Who know how to update GAPPS and Pass GMS certification?

Comment

V6.0 has a bug (Bluetooth remote control can't match and There are white flashes around the screen)

Comment

Originally posted by louis000 View Post
                      V6.0 has a bug (Bluetooth remote control can't match and There are white flashes around the screen)
                      same experience.

?Remote Air Mouse doesn't work so I purchased another one from China.

?Flashing Lines ia also visible especially after booting up to home screen.

?UNLIMITED CRASH REPORT /storage/emulated)0/crash

?WiFi Connection is not Available when you use a VPN in Auto Reconnect after reboot.
                      (Temporary Fix is Disable Auto Reconnect"

Comment

hello albatech, version 917PO has recently been released with bluetooth troubleshooting among other things and I would like to know if you plan to update your rom from this version 917PO thanks and best regards

Comment

unplug the power supply from the device, insert the SD card, ready your pin ? to use for the reset button,

press hold the reset button then plug the power back while pressing the reset button until you see a ANDROID LOGO with Loading animation, and now its safe to remove the ? pin. wait for it to finish.

Thanks for hint, I just forgot this step.

Is there a way to add an USB cam to use on Google Meet or Skype? It never worked with the Beelink standart rom. The camera was recognized, I could take photos, but never use on Meet or Skype. The camera function is totally removed from this CFW, installing a cam software doesn't also work.

Comment

Wi-Fi is a joke....doesnt conect, and when it does, i get 0.25Mb, where my phone on same place and same source, get more than 50Mb....

WTF??!

Comment

https://mega.nz/file/LJwDkAKK#s4PBDp...jh1IPEeg1MM_vg test this

This script can convert the official firmware to ATV firmware

Comment

Originally posted by louis000 View Post
                                https://mega.nz/file/LJwDkAKK#s4PBDp...jh1IPEeg1MM_vg test this

This script can convert the official firmware to ATV firmware
                                Do we need something to get this to work?

Comment

Working...
                                X