Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I'll sound like a complete moron but I'm confused with which rom to download for my beelink gt king serial number - SN:C92X
    As the one above says the same serial as mine but Beelink gt king pro??
    help will be much appreciated thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Normo View Post
      ...I'm confused with which rom to download for my beelink gt king...
      not PRO, READ

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
        not PRO, READ
        Is there a rom available for my beelink gt king serial number - SN:C92X

Comment

Originally posted by Normo View Post

Is there a rom available for my beelink gt king serial number - SN:C92X
          Hello,
          The main reason for that 907P0 version is to have dual boot with CoreElec so at the moment I haven't had time to look into it. If you're interested in dual booting into CoreElec then I would say give it a try. But if you have no interest in CoreElec then there is really no reason to get it updated to this newer firmware version. When I get some time I might look into doing something with it. But at the moment I'm working on a few other projects. trebor had also mentioned that it seems to only be a reference to the newer Dual Boot with Android/CoreELEC.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for the ROM's. I'll try it as soon as my box gets here.

Comment

Originally posted by p-niiice View Post
              Thanks for the ROM's. I'll try it as soon as my box gets here.
              That's great! you're welcome, I hope you like them.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech.
                My first post on the forum and first impressions after installing your C92x ROM on my GT King PRO.
                I absolutely love it It is so much quicker than the original Beelink's ROM and the added 4k youtube support is fantastic. All the 4k videos play smoothly and without a hiccup. Kodi works flawlessly and I get all the audio passthrough (DD, DD+, DTS, Atmos).
                There are some bugs and glitches though:
                - bluetooth doesn't work - it does show other devices and tries connecting with them but nothing happens
                - wifi doesn't work - well it probably does bit I just can't get past the login screen to my router. I tried using the airmouse, keyboard and just a standard remote and it will not connect as as soon as I press connect everything disappears and nothing happens.
                - screen mirroring/casting doesn't work but that is probably due to not being able to connect to wifi
                - Plex doesn't work properly either. I just can't switch the mobile view to full on TV view. It just doesn't let me and reverts back to mobile view.
                I will give further updates on how it performs but so far so good.
                I would really appreciate if those minor glitches could be fixed so that I could enjoy the full potential of my box on this awesome custom ROM.
                Keep it up and give us a shout if there are any updates available.
                Regards
                pietrooch
                Last edited by pietrooch; 01-02-2020, 12:29.

Comment

Originally posted by pietrooch View Post
                  Hi Alvatech.
                  My first post on the forum and first impressions after installing your C92x ROM on my GT King PRO.
                  I absolutely love it It is so much quicker than the original Beelink's ROM and the added 4k youtube support is fantastic. All the 4k videos play smoothly and without a hiccup. Kodi works flawlessly and I get all the audio passthrough (DD, DD+, DTS, Atmos).
                  There are some bugs and glitches though:
                  - bluetooth doesn't work - it does show other devices and tries connecting with them but nothing happens
                  - wifi doesn't work - well it probably does bit I just can't get past the login screen to my router. I tried using the airmouse, keyboard and just a standard remote and it will not connect as as soon as I press connect everything disappears and nothing happens.
                  - screen mirroring/casting doesn't work but that is probably due to not being able to connect to wifi
                  - Plex doesn't work properly either. I just can't switch the mobile view to full on TV view. It just doesn't let me and reverts back to mobile view.
                  I will give further updates on how it performs but so far so good.
                  I would really appreciate if those minor glitches could be fixed so that I could enjoy the full potential of my box on this awesome custom ROM.
                  Keep it up and give us a shout if there are any updates available.
                  Regards
                  pietrooch
                  Hello,
                  Not sure why you're not able to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth since I have both working on my boxes. Also I don't use Plex and everyone uses their boxes in many different ways. It's almost impossible for me to go through all the different scenarios people use their boxes. You might go on a forum where other Plex users might be able to help you. As for mirroring / Google Casting this usually gets done through WiFi so that might be part of your issue. You may want to try to re-install the Android OS since you seem to be having problems with your WiFi & Bluetooth I haven't had any problems connecting all.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-06-2020, 22:36.

Comment

I have no problems with wifi and Bluetooth. everything works well.
                    I really hope for the further development of the firmware

Comment

Originally posted by vksoft View Post
                      I have no problems with wifi and Bluetooth. everything works well.
                      I really hope for the further development of the firmware
                      Hello,
                      Yes I do plan on continuing support for this device. I just now need to find the time to get all of this started.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

This is great news!
                        Thanks!!!

Comment

Wow nice working Rom. Everything is working super smooth .Installed several boxes with this Rom.
                          Thanks a lot from Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by MOON111 View Post
                            Wow nice working Rom. Everything is working super smooth .Installed several boxes with this Rom.
                            Thanks a lot from Thailand
                            Thank you very much!!
                            Alvatech

Comment

Hello,

I am new to android boxes, where can I find a tutorial for the SD card install method? Or can anyone here describe the necessary steps?
                              Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

ALVATECH

My box runs almost flawlessly ....

I have a very specific usecase, where i stream my parents TV signal using a HDhomerun and Plex (remote)

My old 912 box using this rom https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...roidtv-version never had issues and streams for days (local)

But new box sadly cuts out after max 2 min

Im thinking something about TCP Buffers ?

Any help will be much appreciated

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X