Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brunomcf View Post
    Hello,

I am new to android boxes, where can I find a tutorial for the SD card install method? Or can anyone here describe the necessary steps?
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    Hello,
    You can use the following link down below. It's an older link but it still applies the same way.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Link how to make SD-Card:
    #beelink #gtking #androidtvThis How-to video will help you to install the Alvatech Custom ROM for the GT King from Beelink. It's the fastest, most capable An...

Originally posted by Slowmo View Post
    ALVATECH

My box runs almost flawlessly ....

I have a very specific usecase, where i stream my parents TV signal using a HDhomerun and Plex (remote)

But new box sadly cuts out after max 2 min

Im thinking something about TCP Buffers ?

Any help will be much appreciated

Cheers
    Sorry but I don't have some of this hardware (HDhomerun) and it's very difficult to help you troubleshoot this without it. Not sure if you're using pure WiFi or if you are using a hard wire connection. The WiFi on some of these boxes seem to have issues. Also if you have other devices connected near it that are using the same frequency such as 2.4ghz which a lot of devices do use, that also can interfere. Now remember these boxes are not the same as what you had previously, so just cause it worked fine on one it doesn't mean it will work the same on another. What I mean by that this could interference with reception and the way the hardware is made. On these boxes I see a lot of users complaining about the WiFi reception so not sure if they (Beelink) didn't use any shielding properly around WiFi and or other components in the device that is causing these issues or if it's something else. If you're using hard wire then not sure if there is much I can do for you. I do plan on releasing some updated ROM's soon based off of the latest available from Beelink. But not sure if that will make a difference. If you like you can search online to change / tweak TCP buffer with build.prop files in the vendor partition.There is only so much I can do. I do this as a hobby and try to help when I can. I don't mean to sound rude if I'm coming out this way. It's just I get a lot of different scenario's from different users and I can't test them all it's already a lot of work as it is for an individual, and to help each users with their problems on a personal level is very tedious and time consuming. You can try to post a new thread for some help if you like, so maybe if other users that might have similar problems can help. If not maybe look for some other threads online. Google is your best friend. Also it's best to give as much detail as possible when asking for help.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
      You can use the following link down below. It's an older link but it still applies the same way.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Link how to make SD-Card:
      #beelink #gtking #androidtvThis How-to video will help you to install the Alvatech Custom ROM for the GT King from Beelink. It's the fastest, most capable An...

Sorry but I don't have some of this hardware (HDhomerun) and it's very difficult to help you troubleshoot this without it. Not sure if you're using pure WiFi or if you are using a hard wire connection. The WiFi on some of these boxes seem to have issues. Also if you have other devices connected near it that are using the same frequency such as 2.4ghz which a lot of devices do use, that also can interfere. Now remember these boxes are not the same as what you had previously, so just cause it worked fine on one it doesn't mean it will work the same on another. What I mean by that this could interference with reception and the way the hardware is made. On these boxes I see a lot of users complaining about the WiFi reception so not sure if they (Beelink) didn't use any shielding properly around WiFi and or other components in the device that is causing these issues or if it's something else. If you're using hard wire then not sure if there is much I can do for you. I do plan on releasing some updated ROM's soon based off of the latest available from Beelink. But not sure if that will make a difference. If you like you can search online to change / tweak TCP buffer with build.prop files in the vendor partition.There is only so much I can do. I do this as a hobby and try to help when I can. I don't mean to sound rude if I'm coming out this way. It's just I get a lot of different scenario's from different users and I can't test them all it's already a lot of work as it is for an individual, and to help each users with their problems on a personal level is very tedious and time consuming. You can try to post a new thread for some help if you like, so maybe if other users that might have similar problems can help. If not maybe look for some other threads online. Google is your best friend. Also it's best to give as much detail as possible when asking for help.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      Thanks for the input ! This run on ethernet only so not a wifi issus, and my old s912 box streams without this problem
      so clearly not an hardware issue.

old box run this rom https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...roidtv-version

maybe you could include the tcp setting from that rom in the next version ?

Right now my solution is the s912 as a pure tv streamer, and GT-kingp pro for kodi.. but kindda defeats the upgraded box sadly

Once again thanks for all the work

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the input ! This run on ethernet only so not a wifi issus, and my old s912 box streams without this problem
        so clearly not an hardware issue.

old box run this rom https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...roidtv-version

maybe you could include the tcp setting from that rom in the next version ?

Right now my solution is the s912 as a pure tv streamer, and GT-kingp pro for kodi.. but kindda defeats the upgraded box sadly

Once again thanks for all the work

Cheers

Hello,
        like I mentioned if you’re using a hardwire connection there is not much I can help you with. There is a lot of variables that could be causing your issue. Also it’s not as simple as just copying over some settings from another ROM it doesn’t work that way. I can’t help you with this since I don’t have the same setup as you for me to troubleshoot your issue. This is why I mentioned try opening a new thread and asking for help there, or do some research online. I had also mentioned looking up tweaking build.prop file for some tcp options. Maybe even try factory ROM and see if you get the same results. These boxes are not perfect and there will always be bugs.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
          like I mentioned if you’re using a hardwire connection there is not much I can help you with. There is a lot of variables that could be causing your issue. Also it’s not as simple as just copying over some settings from another ROM it doesn’t work that way. I can’t help you with this since I don’t have the same setup as you for me to troubleshoot your issue. This is why I mentioned try opening a new thread and asking for help there, or do some research online. I had also mentioned looking up tweaking build.prop file for some tcp options. Maybe even try factory ROM and see if you get the same results. These boxes are not perfect and there will always be bugs.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          I'll look into it myself

just tested with new 908P0 same issue

I can see on beelink forum others with iptv problems, so looks like a general issue

Cheers

Comment

I'll look into it myself

just tested with new 908P0 same issue

I can see on beelink forum others with iptv problems, so looks like a general issue

Cheers
            Yeah, I don't have any IPTV accounts and I don't use it at all. But I have heard they fixed some IPTV issues but not all. I hear there are still people having some IPTV issues. I'm pretty sure Beelink is still working on that.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi,

My serial is SN:SA9HH........ - which rom would I use? I don't care about dual boot. It's brand new.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200115_193301 (1).jpg
Views:	1083
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	795460

Comment

Originally posted by p-niiice View Post
                Hi,
                My serial is SN:SA9HH........ - which rom would I use? I don't care about dual boot. It's brand new.
                Hello,
                the C92X ROM and the SA9H use the same ROM. I’ll be updating these ROM’s soon and updating this info on first post too.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-16-2020, 05:35.

Comment

Hello,
                  the C92X ROM and the SA9H use the same ROM. I’ll be updating these ROM’s soon and updating this info on first post too.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  Thanks! Cannot wait to get this going.
                  Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-16-2020, 05:35.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    I have updated the first post of this thread with updated ROM's based off of the latest from Beelink. Please read change logs before asking any questions.
                    I hope you'll enjoy the new updates. Also I will be updating ATV versions next, please be patient. I plan on also adding some information to the 2nd post of this thread with some useful information with time. Remember I'm only one person doing this, I don't have a team of developers as backup that I can ask for help. There will always be bugs no matter what, I try to help with what I can where I can. I can't fix everything or test all apps and scenarios that other users have. Also if it doesn't work on my ROM, other developers ROM and it doesn't work on factory ROM then ask Beelink for help and or start a new thread and ask for help.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hi
                      thanks for your hard working

1.My serial is SN:c922h which rom would I use?

2. which rom is base : 907 or 908 ?

Comment

Great ROM! Thanks for your effort!

The only thing I am still missing is the option to install Magisk on GT-King Pro - as soon as this is possible my configuration is exactly what I am dreaming of.

Best regards
                        eseze

Comment

Originally posted by alirafaat View Post
                          hi
                          thanks for your hard working

1.My serial is SN:c922h which rom would I use?

2. which rom is base : 907 or 908 ?
                          I updated the information on the first post. I used what Beelink had on their subject line on their ROM for that box and they seem to have mistyped that information.
                          But you can use the same ROM as SA9H that one is made for your box.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by eseze View Post
                          Great ROM! Thanks for your effort!

The only thing I am still missing is the option to install Magisk on GT-King Pro - as soon as this is possible my configuration is exactly what I am dreaming of.

Best regards
                          eseze
                          I will hope to start on that soon. I'm trying to knock out some other ROM's that I'm currently working on now. I will be updating information on the 2nd post with some more information hopefully very soon, so if you like keep an eye on the 2nd post this is where I will be putting that info.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer and particularly thanks for the SuperSU patch!

One info for those who might be affected - the TWRP recovery provided with your ROM doesn't support my (very old) Logitech K400 keyboard. If somebody uses this type of keyboard I reommend to use this version of TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...905x3-t3974865

Best regards
                            eseze

Comment

Originally posted by eseze View Post
                              Thanks for the fast answer!

One info for those who might be affected - the TWRP recovery provided with your ROM doesn't support my (very old) Logitech K400 keyboard. If somebody uses this type of keyboard I reommend to use this version of TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...905x3-t3974865

Best regards
                              eseze
                              That's weird I have a K400r version and I've been using it without any problems. I guess the "R" revision fixes the issue....
                              Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Any one know how to return GT King to stock rom. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X