Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for making this rom
    i have treid most from here today on my GT King Pro SA9H model and i like this version best.
    I have the usual addons netflix,prime,tea,blah blah blah.
    again many thanks

Comment

I downloaded the ROM file is not an image format the USB burn tool will not recognize it do I have to reformat the file

Comment

Originally posted by Farnsworthj8 View Post
        I downloaded the ROM file is not an image format the USB burn tool will not recognize it do I have to reformat the file
        File is compressed with 7zip, you must extract the image file then you can flash it.

Comment

can anyone confirm if its possible to have this alvatech rom and coreELEC at same time on king pro model? if yes, how? is CE will run off of sdcard? or there is a dual boot firmware available?
          Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Agreed. but you can dual boot into CoreELEC and it does passthrough ALL the HD audio codecs......
          Last edited by ministerjee; 05-12-2020, 04:24.

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
            can anyone confirm if its possible to have this alvatech rom and coreELEC at same time on king pro model? if yes, how? is CE will run off of sdcard? or there is a dual boot firmware available?
            yes it is easy and useful (like official rom )

download ce rom from : https://coreelec.org (922x )
            Burn the downloaded image to an usb or SD card (recommended) using your favorite tool (Rufus recommended)
            Search for the right device tree, copy it from the "device_trees" folder to the root of your SD card and rename it to "dtb.img
            install usb or sd card to slot
            a. if device is power off>>>>> power on >> device boot from ce rom (often)
            b.if device is on ( on alvatech rom ) press power botton for few second >> power setting appear in right section >> click switch os ?! >> device reboot to ce rom

Comment

Originally posted by chenzen666 View Post
              Thanks for making this rom
              i have treid most from here today on my GT King Pro SA9H model and i like this version best.
              I have the usual addons netflix,prime,tea,blah blah blah.
              again many thanks
              Thank you for the positive feedback!!

Alvatech

Comment

Hello.
                Yesterday I installed alvatech Rom (is very nice!!! ) and I have some questions.

1. Is this Rom based in GTKing_PRO_910P0_wol.img Rom?

2. In case alvatech update this Rom, or Beelink update his Rom, the update procedure is difficult?
                I'm asking because as I mentioned ota update is not available in settings menu.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ManosP View Post
                  Is this Rom based in GTKing_PRO_910P0_wol.img Rom?
                  I think the latest Rom Version is based on 907P0.

Comment

Remember everyone,
                    I'm not going to be doing any custom work just so one person, or just a few users can benefit of having something work for them specifically. I don't have a team working for me and I work alone. I'm also waiting on Beelink to release ROM's for all their King boxes, so then I can make them all at once, instead of doing them all separately and spread out. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. I'm getting a lot of users asking me for help in private, and asking for all sorts of different things that takes a lot of time and explaining to do some of these tasks. If you want to learn to customize your own stuff, best thing to do is search the web and look for different tutorials. There is no, just one way of doing things, there is a lot of different ways of getting things done. I've had less time then usual so this is why I've been more absent lately. But I do want to continue to support and help the community here on FreakTab. I also plan on updating the magisk tutorials on the 2nd post to help pass safetynet since some things have changed.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

witch Rom can I use for my GT king pro with serial number SN: SB9HH....... ? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by thamie View Post
                        witch Rom can I use for my GT king pro with serial number SN: SB9HH...
                        Beelink GT-King Pro with serials C922H/SA9H/SA9HH/SB9H (912P0 stock firmware)

Comment

thanks for the reply, so this one is the right one.
                          Download ROM for SN:C922H & SA9H:
                          GT_KING_PRO_AT_V3.0_C922H

Comment

Yes.

Comment

hello,
                              is there a way to install just the Android One Launcher on my stock rom beelink gt king ?
                              thanks

Comment

hi guys. does this box supports 4K on YouTube with his stock ROM? if not does this alvatech ROP supports YT 4K? my friend says that his gt king pro s/n SB9H cannot play YouTube in 4K.

Comment

Working...
                                X